Diya Aur Baati Hum

WOMEN OF INDIA HAVE RIGHTS DONT THEY? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh dear cant i talk about the relevance of the female lead of the show and the affect her character may have on women's perception of their individual rights in society? You all bash and bully me just because im speaking up for all the women who don't have a voice much as Sandhya does in the show! You have nothing to say anout womens rights then? Or as many men I guess you dont really care do you all! Your all very cruel to me!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOMEN OF INDIA HAVE RIGHTS DONT THEY? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Angelbud, you are really crossing all limits.  Do not spam this forum.  Go to your favorite show's forum and comment. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

OMG, bharti & Binny u guyzz r also here...    Was rooming all over IF & here i find u guyzz so came to say hello...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Pragati,

How are you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Hi Pragati,

How are you?

Me ekdum changay...Big smile, R u not on old adda...? Wink not watching d show...?

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Hi Pragati,

How are you?

Me ekdum changay...Big smile, R u not on old adda...? Wink not watching d show...?

Not watching due to SaGa marriage Dead 

Pragati.T

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Hi Pragati,

How are you?

Not watching due to SaGa marriage Dead 

U mean wedding of  NEW  leads...WinkDead 

Think i shud stop spamming the forum, otherwise i'll b kicked out by mods...ROFL If u've time try to come in carisma's theard, i tink u r invited na...Confused nywyass TC byeee...Embarrassed

b2011

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hi guys thanks for commng to my topic! Its lovely to hear all the relevant points you have made about yourselves! Please come back whenever you want! Tongue

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Really nice to see you all! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.