WOMEN OF INDIA HAVE RIGHTS DONT THEY? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Pragati,

How are you?
Originally posted by b2011

Hi Pragati,

How are you?

Me ekdum changay...😃, R u not on old adda...? 😉 not watching d show...?
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Me ekdum changay...😃, R u not on old adda...? 😉 not watching d show...?

Not watching due to SaGa marriage 🤢 
Originally posted by b2011

Not watching due to SaGa marriage 🤢 

U mean wedding of  NEW  leads...😉🤢 

Think i shud stop spamming the forum, otherwise i'll b kicked out by mods...🤣 If u've time try to come in carisma's theard, i tink u r invited na...😕 nywyass TC byeee...😳
Hi guys thanks for commng to my topic! Its lovely to hear all the relevant points you have made about yourselves! Please come back whenever you want! 😛
Really nice to see you all! ðŸ˜›
Is no one going to talk to me then in here?  😭
I really think someone should speak up about the acting in DABH and how that really affects women's rights! Its obvious he has had more money spent on acting classes than her? Any one got any thoughts on this? 😭
Once again tonights show was littered with examples of opportunities to improve the way womens rights are perceived!!! If the reason for this program was to underline the reality that women have rights to the same as men then its failing abominably!
🥱
Hey guys I just got an email from a friend in India!!! she said at her college their is and ANTI DABH society formed as well!! Fancy that then eh!!😛
😛