Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Hi guys! Have to say how attention-grabbing the show is now becoming! Particularly interesting and fascinating was how Suraj cut out a little rectangle of paper and managed to hide the careless mistake on his wedding invitation! He must have learnt that in school !It was so clever how he did it and should any one accidentally put the wrong name on my marriage invitation I will certainly know what to do! I was just wondering though, there was a box full of those invitations, I wonder how long it took for him to change the name on all of them? Oh it doesn't matter because story believability does do not apparently apply to DYBH I heard!

And how amazing that Sandhya offered to pay for her own education when her dad decided to give her money for studying to her rather impatient selfish brother.  I mean I can understand he can't wait to get away from her and the mum and dad but a holiday would have sufficed no doubt instead of for life! It was lovely to see Sandhya happy that her brother would get her money, but that's the norm I guess.  Sandhya sacrificing for her brothers needs to teach all us girls a lesson? Oh well after all there's always Raksha Bandhan where if she's lucky she will get rs 4000 in return! Oh but then her brother will be on the other side of the world by next summer!

I wonder if she has eaten that box of sweets left by Suraj! They looked really tasty I would have loved them! Can you buy a box for rs 4000 i wonder? At least Sandhya can buy her self a box and console herself with them instead of having what's rightfully hers! Oh well its still a man world in India.  Would have been nice to have had a decent drama that instigated chance and more rights and independence for women! But then again I keep forgetting that DYBH was written by a man whose wife left him! Revenge is sweet I suppose! A box full of it! Cant wait for tonight!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOMEN OF INDIA HAVE RIGHTS DONT THEY?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I just had four messages from females who are afraid to speak up on here! Its just not fair really is it girls! Why is it that the men always get what they want? Its about time this show tried to make a few changes!  Cry

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Just got another two private messages! hey girls don't be afraid of those men! Say what direction you would like the show to go in!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Its clear the show had false promises from the start! The lead female was suposto be an independent girl with dreams of following her own path through life.  However she's now had to give up her chances because her selfish brother taking the money that was saved for her study! Sorry but this is not what we were led to believe with the all the promos! And further to this if any of you have recorded the first show you can see the the writing on the book in the box is CGI (computer generated) that's because they changed the plot once again just before the show aired!  Confused

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I don't think plot has been changed as from Promo 1 Sandhya was shown as a quiet girl!!! And plz stop being negative abt the show, it's jst one week old! Giv it some time!

Edited by Sun7shine - 06 September 2011 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Hello Son7, thanks for your reply, which I was expecting as soon as you saw my post! Although I'm surprised at the speed of your reply, your failure once again to realise the relevance of the thread is very disappointing! I guess you're a typical man that just thinks he can say what he wants and all the girls will say OOOh he's so handsome! Please do try to think about how you treat women and please keep your posts to relevant matters about the show rather than bullying and bashing me! You and your friends seem to lurk around this forum just waiting to oppress or coerce innocent people trying to chat about the show!Why not have a word with Monika apparently she's a plastic surgeon that's worked on the show!Tongue

shaybabiiex3

Groupbie

shaybabiiex3

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
PLEASE STOPPP..IT'S VERY IRRITATING TO SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER THE FORUM..SERIOUSLY..PLEASE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Angelbud, you are really crossing all limits.  Do not spam this forum.  Go to your favorite show's forum and comment. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.