Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Do not fret, I have ensured not to do so,,why will I want to deprive myself of the entertaining spectacle that u provide day in and day out. ..

How else could I manage the ballons  since u conveniently blew each and every balloon , it just became easier to tie it aloft ??Am I the one with the hangover or is it u cux ur blurred vision and diminished cerebral activity could not even decipher that u got the abbreviations wrong ...Ofc..I understand ..

Yes thanks for that compliment and surely coming from such a clever girl like you as well is even more of a thrill for me! Especially since you dint want to invite everyone to your party and even though I came to celebrate you just had to insult me again! Their are many people that wear glasses and its nothing to be ashamed of! I suppose its because i have blured vision and have to wear them that you always poke fun at me! 😭😎
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ye party kya show ki successful start ke liye hai πŸ˜•

anyways m joining it πŸ₯³
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

ye party kya show ki successful start ke liye hai πŸ˜•

anyways m joining it πŸ₯³

Sirf successful start ke liye hi nahi but also isliye ke in a single week , DABH jumped from 56 to 14 th spot in Chaska meter ...πŸ˜ƒ

Join, enjoy..have some kabab's. chaats ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyfantasy

res

edit.

loved it fairy fantasy...esp the flowers...
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats awesome news! 1 week and number 14! Congrats everyone!! 
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...muah me paani aa gya yummy...😳...bt feel sad 4 ranking of anas go down...πŸ˜”
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima22

wow...muah me paani aa gya yummy...😳...bt feel sad 4 ranking of anas go down...πŸ˜”

Thank You, Garima πŸ˜ƒ ..have another plate !!  ..

It's prolly bec there has been no TB article on him... or the show..but now with his fans beginning to gather ..M sure his ranking will go up..πŸ˜›

Meanwhile Hit the Chaska Meter  !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

thats awesome news! 1 week and number 14! Congrats everyone!! 

Exactly  !! Sidra it's the awesomest news ...

Not just Congrats, Hon...we need u to  push the show even up... watch it live and hit the Chaska meter too...πŸ˜ƒ
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Guys I just got a few messages from some other users on this forum that the noise coming from your party is too loud! Apparently its setting all the dogs in the neighbourhood off! They are all barking mad! I told the concerned individuals not to worry as all the dogs in the locality were actually at the party! So everything is ok now! Could you just make sure that you remove all the tins of dog food left over when you go and please don't throw them away, as Tanthya will be selling them tomorrow to pay for the carpets to be cleaned of all the dog hair! πŸ₯³

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sirf successful start ke liye hi nahi but also isliye ke in a single week , DABH jumped from 56 to 14 th spot in Chaska meter ...πŸ˜ƒ

Join, enjoy..have some kabab's. chaats ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ohhh yaa i dnt noticed thatπŸ˜†

kabab😳 sry m veggie i 'll sum chatπŸ˜‰