Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

FF:kesekahekitnimohabbathai part27onpage79 JAN 31 (Page 7)

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i knew it!

most probably that uncle of hers had said a lie to the singhanias! oh i will kill him!

now every1 shud knw the truth! i knw it wud tk time!

only if arjun realise this arohi is his princess!

update soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69cooljaya11punam2712

.RockstaR. Goldie
.RockstaR.
.RockstaR.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i missed commenting on second chap...sorry..
nw i will comment after reading the fourth...LOL

Edited by .RockstaR. - 08 September 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11punam2712

lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i wnt arjun to no aro nt dead...awesome 
lovely...
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
here is the part-4 

Part 4

Rashi come to the main hall and sitting on the sofa . her mom asked her " wht happen beta ? why u looking upset ? rashi wipe her tears said " mom I came from the arjun's room . I cant see him like this …. Why didn't he accept tht arohi is no more…. She is also my best friend . I know arjun loves him but I cant see him in this situation.. ohhh where is my old brother who always teasing me cheering me and smiled . now see my eyes badly waiting to see his smile u remember when he smiled last time …..no na . oh god why this happen to with us . rudra is heared everything from enterence door .he enter the room n asked rashi " wht happen ? last night I talked with arjun n he didn't look sad I mean he look good n he was excited for new project which he want to make the memory of arohi . he told me tht " dad I want to open one school in the memory of arohi where student get free education n much more activities n I give him a permission n suddenly wht happen today?????everybody is silent

In the arjun room . arjun heres the same voice " I m arohi Sharma " . the name arohi is running in his body s vain like blood . only this name force ti smile him . but suddenly he thought " arjun ek name ke to thousands ppl hote he n ye to arohi Sharma he tumhari arohi to ahkuwaliya he n she no more now . but from the last 9 years he never speak this name from the mouth n suddenly this girl come to his cabin n he had not time to think about it . he remembered the last day when ha talked with arohi on chat.

Arohi: ajju tomorrow I will go to shimla . dad has a some business conference n after tht weekend but I send u my pics to u when I will come .

Arjun : oh , u go n take care ur self arohi but I want to tell u something tht I miss u n ya tomorrow we also going to see stage performance of srk in newyork .

Arohi: huhhh ok ok u told me this to tease me well go to hell ajju now I m not talking to u never never

Arjun: hey listen aaro I m just kidding u please don't say never . r u there ??? give me answer .

Arohi : byeee forever L u teased me u never change . I m not going to talk with u never .

Arjun: but u talking with me still hehehehehe

Arohi : ohhh wait n watch monster I never come usa u see I hate u byeee I m going I m late .

Arjun : I miss u aaro my princesss .

Arohi : byeee monster n don't miss u huhhh

Arjun: I love u princess

Arihi : byeee

Arjun remembered her last word " I never come usa monster . tears rolling his chiks .

Arjun again remembered afer complete to talk arohi he closed his labtop n come to dining room n sitting on the chair n smiled . rashi asked him" wht happen  ajju why u laugh ??? arjun told her hehehe " I told to princess tht we r going tomorrow to see srk dance prg live n she was angry to me hahahhahaha n he laugh loudly . rashi told him" hmmm u never change arjun . why u tesed her everytime . oh someone break his smiled n both laugh loudly . rudra n kumud watching their kids n they also laugh n rudra told to kumud I pomosed my best friend sudhir tht one day his princess become my princess n my monster take his princess .kumud laugh n said " yes I also miss my babby .u know aaro like gajar ka halwa n she always come to me n said " KS ( KUMUD SINGHANIA) u make gajar ka halwa only for me not tht monster . so jab tak meri aaro nahi aayegi me nahi banaugi n arjun his eyebrow n told her mom " ok ok ok noone loves me I know everybody love tht princess huhhh" and rashi watch told something in his here" everybody me tum bhi aate ho na hahah I know u love her heheheh" arjun smiled .after three day arjun n rashi discussing something about romit 's project n rudra n kumud enter their room n they told romit to go out side . n said to arjun n rashi to stay their . arjun n rashi seeing eatch othr n asked " wht happen mom n dad why u both look tensed !!!! rudra n kumud come to close arjun n said " beta India se arohi ke uncle ka phone tha . unhone kaha ki sudhir uncle ki car ka accident ho gaya jab who shimla ja rahe the . n arjun n rashi shocked n statue . n suddenly arjun told his dad""" dad we have to go India come on dad we have to go there they need us . rashi was crying . n arjun try to run from the  phone n try to call arohi s home . rudra took the phone from arjun said " arjun ab waha koi nahi he. Arjun said " oohh they r in hospital!!!! Na . rudra seeing to kumud n said to arjun " no beta accident me car total burn ho gyi n sudhir , amrit bhabhi nnn arohi also dead. Arjun shocked his ear don't believe to hear this . rashi fall on the floor n shouting" no dad wht r u saying? Its not happening . no dad ….

Rudra n kumud also cried when they see rashi to cry but arjun still don't believe tht  . he is is near to complete 16 years n almost near to 17 n he understand the meaning of love  . suddenly aarohi ;s face moving his mind he run away from the room n don't know how much time he running . at the evening he come to home n going to his room n cried more n more . 2 days n 2 night he cried . he listen his parents talking something ." kumud their bodies totally burned even police didn't get any part of their body .  car khai me is tarah giri he ki police bhi waha tak nahi pahoch payi . everything is over . my friend my brother is no more .

Arjun apni yado se bahar aata he n sochta he " aaj who arohi Sharma ki wajah se muje aaroo yad aa gayi but I never called arohi . miss Sharma is ok . I don't want tht anybody in my office try to read my feelings.n he tried to sleep . other side in rudra's bedroom , rudra told to kumud " I understand the arjun feeling . I also lost my best friend . my brother  we spend our lifes 45  years together n one day he left me . isiliye me India vapas nahi aana chahta tha but arjun told me 2 years back tht he wants to go chandigarh want to buy sudhir home back cuz there r lots of memory of arohi n sudhir . n he want to start school in memory of arohi . prem ( sudhir brother n arohi chachaji) helped us to back sudhir home again . n he managed sudhir business well but not like sudhir but I m happy him sudhir ki death ke bad sab arohi ko milta but jab arohi hi nahi rahi to I  decided to give everything to prem after he is sudhir 's brother his blood relation with him so basically sab usko hi jata he . kumud said " ya u did right if sudhir bhaisab live then he also did it same . " I remembered after the death of sudhir bhaisab pem called u night tht " he don't want to stay at sudhir bhaisab home n u said him tht " hume ab usse kya lena dena jab humara dost to raha nahi use dekh kar hume sudhir ki yad aayegi n ab hum aor burden nahi lena chahte " but destiny decide something else arjun came n bought home again . and kumud n rudra tried to sleep .

But the reality is different nobody know s wht happen tht accident day . actually when arohi n her family going to shimla driver lost the control from the car is going out of control but suddenly sudhir throw arohi from the car n when he try to throw amrit from the car the car is going to trench n burned . police come to the accident spot they see one fainted girl their n she had injury on the head n some more parts of body . police informed her uncle n he come to the police station but he going to the arohi's bed on hospital n suddenly he think if rudra knows tht arohi live  then he try to give everything to arohi n he lost the property n money . he thought god gives him a chance to more rich so finally he decided some plan in his mind  going to the police station n give a police to bribe n said o change the report . ha said to police tht they show in the report tht everybody is died in the accident . . n polce change the report . due to the head injury arohi is still in comma . n when arohi wake up after one month he took her his home n said send to her orphan even he said to orphan incharges tht her name is arohi Sharma not sai ahluwalia ciz he don't want to loose any chance to identity of arohi . but when arohi asked him " why u said I m arohi Sharma . I m arohi ahluwalia . then her said to her " beta u dad 's business was lost n ppl want money . but I m not involved in to his business so ppl don't come to me but if they know about u then they to u n make problems to u n now ur rudra is also not with u. n arohi with sad face " ok" .

I hope I clarified the dout of arohi;s name n misunderstaning between arjun n arohi .

Please hit the like button if u like 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaaamad4karanlove.1MsFuzzybear69KaranKundra4Eva.RockstaR.artaAnupa28kritz4evermysticloverpinky.padda--Anjali--Jane523veds_6791mIsHeZ.x..Ice-Cube...vrshn.-dark.horse-...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
me first!! :D
so yea the past is finally out!! wow! now i'm really excited about arjun n arohi's office meeting!!

Edited by vrshn - 08 September 2011 at 12:22pm

cooljaya11punam2712

lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thnx for d past
nyc goin
n jaya rite?
watin for arjuhi to met in office daily
want confusions clear

Edited by mansi_47 - 08 September 2011 at 12:47pm

cooljaya11punam2712

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

.RockstaR. Goldie
.RockstaR.
.RockstaR.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i m really liking ur story...
arohi working for arjun but arjun not knowing that she is her arohi...
poor arjun... 9 years he had been thinking arohi is dead... hope he knows the truth soon...
i m loving this fact too that u hav shown how whole singhania family loves arohi... it added depth in ur story as we have seen many tyms arjun crying for arohi but the way rudra kumud everybody loved her so much and were shattered at her death was very touching...
plz update soon...
i hate arohi's chachu...Angry

Edited by .RockstaR. - 08 September 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28cooljaya11punam2712

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index