Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:kesekahekitnimohabbathai part27onpage79 JAN 31 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 91

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yea...i hope the fault was on arohi's uncle and rudra couldn't have done that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11veds_6791

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:kesekahekitnimohabbathai part27onpage79 JAN 31 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
jaya,

Brillinat update...love the gripping story...

I am sure her chacha is behind all this...but at least detiny has given her achance and i am sure she will shine through...wish Arjun was there to support her...

Thumbs Up

cooljaya11veds_6791

KaranKundra4Eva

Goldie

KaranKundra4Eva

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

i hate the chacha!!!!! but n e ways nice update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
M sure rudra might spoke about d house or company or ne other property not arohi nice update plz pm me

cooljaya11

raneharshada

raneharshada

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
very nice...

cooljaya11

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
  part 3

Its second day in train . arohi asked tc " when will chandigarh come "? Tc said : mam I think 3 or 4 hour more. Arohi : hmmm

Arohi think to fresh up n she going to wash room n change clothes . she weared a skinny jeans n blues top . now she feel fresh n she sit her place . again she see the view from window n she thought " wow its so beautiful every where .i m coming my home town .she thought " sab kuch badal gaya hoga itne salo me …. Haaa sab kuch ho to badal gaya he ppl , frien…. Nahi ab bas ab aor nahi now I m not more thinking about him I hate him he lost trust ,faith n loveee too . I m never get my self to nervous when I will see him . par aesa to nahi he ki arohi ne arjun ko dekha nahi . he saw arjun's pics on internet , magazine n  she read his blogs n interview on internet n tv . but tomorrow I will see him face to face . to see in magazine n face to face its really different . she thought" kya who muje pehchan lega !!!!!! nahi who muje nahi pehchaega aakhir yahi bat hoti to ek e-mail bhi kar sakta tha wo ye janne ke liye ki me kesi hu !!!! but usne aesa kuch nahi kiya . ohhh suddenly tears come  out from her eyes " why arjun why ???? u do this to me !!! kya who sab juth tha " u r only my princess . I marry u when we grow n I will wait for u if u not come I never forgive u !!! oh sab juth . she feel like someone throw a knife in her heart lots of pain in heart like she cant take breath without thinking of him but from the past few incident she become a strong girl n independent n of course modern too .

Now train stopped finally she is in chandigarh  first step to the platform she thought" oh my home she thinking about her parents . there lots of memory everything is here .

She take a taxi n going to the address which miss.maria give to her . she watch from the the window " oh sab kuch badal gaya he. Finally she meet miss.nancy . 55 years old lady ,she is lived in church she said to arohi" welcome child miss. Maria told me about everything come I will show ur place .they entred in flat its 1bhk flat . its enough for one person living . she told arohi about everything like rent . after complete all formalities she going . now arohi is alone in the flat . at the evening she going to the city she took taxi. Suddenly her taxi passed from the sector 4 n she watch her home she said to the driver " bhaiya please stop the car she come out from the taxi n who apne ghar ki taraf chalne lagti he but she shocked n thought """ oh nooo ye nahi ho sakta!!!!!!!!! Ye me kya dekh rahi hu ""SINGHANIA MENSION """" HOWWW????? It means rudra uncle bought my home ek aor dhokaaa . ab pata laga ki unlogone muje accept karne se kyun mana kar diya tha . she cried lots of pain in her heart she ran away from their . she shivering from the anger , pain n much more ,. She decided now its enough I never crying for tht family . I hate u arjun I hate uuu .

Next day she wake up early in the morning . she ready . she wear brown trouser n white skinny tight shirt n brown short blazer . she is ready to go office she looking outstunning . orphan me rehne ke bad bhi she maintain her self well , she never like to become "" bechari n behenji type """ . she enterd  the singhania building . there r 7 the floor in the bulding . she going to reception counter said to the lady " I have an appointment letter from this office . she show her letter to the lady . girl see the letter n she call someone n said to arohi " boss office is on the 6 th floor u go from this way there is the lift """. Arohi feel heavy suddenly her leg don't allowed her to walk one more step but she walk n entered the lift n press 6 th floor button . she thought about arjun but when she remeberd yesterday mension scene she change her mind . now lift stopped she come out from the lift . she entred in the office . office managed well employess working on their desk she asked someone where is the boss cabin . now she stand front the door . she closed her eyes tight n take one lone breath n knocked the door said""" may I come in sir???""" one she heared voice" yes come in"" she push the door n watch the man broen eyes 6 feet long well drees up she thought for one second""" ajju ….. monster …. Her heart told her go arohi hugged him tightly n cry ."" hello misss!!!!!! Who r u?????" she come out from the thpught . " I m arohi aaa Sharma  . I m coming from the pune orphan . I have an appoitment letter . arohiii . arjun shocked from the second n thinking n his eyes see the girl brown eyes long hair well dress up . he think something but he change his mind said " ohhh yahhh have sit . give ur document . he start watch her certificate n said " well miss aaarohi nice . ur certificate n training certificate said lots of thing about u so there is no need for any interview . our company need bright  n smart student . but first u joined as p.a after watching ur progress n work we moved u to finance department .

Arohi thought """ disgusting I joined as a p.a of him no nono but she thought if job is gone so wht she will do """"she said " ok sir . when will I joined office , arjun said " today he called some one . one girl enter in the office " miss . pooja  meet miss aarohi she is joining as p.a of mine so explain about her work n duty . arohi going she give a materialistic smile but arjun didn't give . she raised her eybrow pooja look her n said " boss aese hi he . he never smiled . not talk too much . he want all work at perfect time if something going to wrong he will be angry . we all staff use to see him angry . tum bhi sikh jaogi . arohi thought "" arjun wohh bhi angryyy how!!!! Wo to always smile karta tha ohhh money make man proud n egoistic . aor ummed bhi kya kar sakte he singhania se hmmm why shoul I worry???? I don't care bhad me jaye wooo . I hate him .

Arjun entred the home rashi said " hi ajju hows ur day??? He said ok n walk to the stairs n enter his room . throw the bag on bed  n throw the coat n going to the bathroom . on the shower . and standing under the shower . water rolling his face he heared """ im arohi arohi arohi" after 30 minutes he come out from the bathroom change clothes n open the cup board n open drower n take one pic n said """ why aaru why aaru why do this to me ???/ u promised me to come promise me u break ur promise . how can u died . u never think about one time tht how can I live without u ???? I nevr forgive u n god both . cuz god took my arohi . I hate u aaru I hate u . rashi watch her brother n thinking its 9 years gone but arjun never come out from the arohi's death . she watched her brother from the 9 years same situation same pain same cried .

please hit the like button if u like  

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Shibbu4karanikaKULDEEP7827aksharaaamad4karanMsFuzzybear69love.1snehasedKinjalKChunniBabu.RockstaR.artaKaranKundra4EvaAnupa28mysticloverpinky.padda--Anjali--veds_6791aparna4karanikamIsHeZ.x-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.-dark.horse-...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Wao! Brilliant jaya. Gr8 job. Rudra is such a culprit,arjun thnks dat aru is death. N nw aru is his p.a,dats d bst thng. Bt m waitng 4 d day when arjun wl knw dat his aru is alive.
U r superb yaar,what a story u r planng. Its damn awsome. M luvng it so much.

Edited by moonkmh - 08 September 2011 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28cooljaya11punam2712

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
so arjun dnt knw dat aru s still alive.bt dint he recognize her name??
anyways lets wait

cooljaya11punam2712

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.