Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

FF:kesekahekitnimohabbathai part27onpage79 JAN 31 (Page 3)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
wow!! do continue and add me to your pm list :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

MsSweetheart96 Goldie
MsSweetheart96
MsSweetheart96

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
lovely start, luv the new concept..
add me to ur pm list please :)

cooljaya11

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
HEY NICE STORY. AROHI WILL MEET THE SINGHANIS AFTER 9 YRS NOW, WONDER IF THEY WILL REMEMBER HER

AND DONT WORRY, JUST WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE, IT WILL BE GREAT

ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KULDEEP7827cooljaya11Arjuhisis

KaranKundra4Eva Goldie
KaranKundra4Eva
KaranKundra4Eva

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
wow nice start!!! plz add me to ur PM list!!

cooljaya11

kritz4ever IF-Dazzler
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome start n do continue n add me to Ur pm list

cooljaya11

aksharaaa Groupbie
aksharaaa
aksharaaa

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Awiiieee gohu u r dedicating dis to us...dats so sweet...muahhh 
btw awesum start luved it vry intresting concept ...Clapplz do continue...n dun wrry abt mistakes we understnad...hum bas feelings samjhenge...Tonguemuahhh *hugsHeartDancing

cooljaya11

cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
   THNKU GUYS FOR UR SUPPORT N WISHES 
  HERE IS THE SECOND PART OF 
     PART 2
  after reading magazine arohi sleeped for sometimes . now its evening, train stopped to ahemadabad station cuz from pune to chandigarh train will take almost 48 hours . arohi wake up from the noise of passengers . she fresh her self n wondering for foods n one man is coming front of her n asked " would u like to order dinner " arohi said yes .

now its 8pm she complete her dinner n she is not in mood to read more stuff n she only think about chandigarh n again lost in child hood memories.

Mr. Sudhir ahluwalia n mrs. Amrut ahluwalia parents of arohi . arohi is only one child of them .

Mr. Rudra pratap Singhania n Mrs.Kumud singhania parents of Arjun Singhania , rashi n romit . rashi was elder child of them n then arjun n little younger romit .

Sudhir n rudra were the child hood friends . they both study together ,business together n of course their homes were also together side by side . they r d best friends . even rudra n kumud like arohi more then their childs n sudhir n amrit also loved rudras children more than arohi . so they all perfect families . they always going picnic n partying toether .

Arjun is d best friend of arohi . arjun was very mischivious boy .he always expert in leg pulling of rashi n arohi . he always introduce his self as monster . n other side rashi was very friendly n understanig girl she is very innocent but as a elder from the other she was mature . romit is very innocent boy. So there is the complete family.

Arjun is very smart in every field like sports, study n adventures n arohi is brat kid .

Arjun n arohi is the best friend from the chilhood .arjun is 2 years elder from arohi . he is mischievous but he is a good son, brother n friend .

He is always possessive n protective for arohi he alwaus leg pulling of arohi but nobody else can tease her . they play together .going school together . but emotion were change arjun was 16 n arohi was 14 . arjun is more mature compare his child hood . he feel something for arohi but don't understand wht its is . one day they all friends going for watching movie DDLJ  n arohi said I love SRK  n she gives flying kiss to srk but now wht happen arjun throw the popcorn n come out from theater . everybody is shocked n thought wht happen but they don't want to spoiled their mood n start watching movie but arohi going back to arjun and ask " wht happen monster ????" arjun said don't know but I don't like tht u give flying kiss to srk n said I love u to him . and arohi laughed more n more . arjun watch her n smiled n asked her " why u laughed?""" arohi said "u r really too much hmmm .n suddenly arjun caught her hand said I love u arohi n when I grow up I will sure marry with u . u r only my princess . n arohi said " promise !!!!" he said yes promised he kissed her forhead very innocently . so its called teenage love . there is no physical attraction n nothing .

Now rudra n sudhir decided to move usa for their kids better education n business but sudhir has a some work in India so he decided to come usa after 1 year .but when arjun know tht arohi is not come with him he is upset .he asked his parents why  mom why???? Arohi not coming with us . hher mom told him tht calm down ajju she will come after 1 year with her parents . evry body is sad even rashi n romit also cryig cuz arohi is the only girl whos the best friend of rashi .

Before one day arjun told arohi with sad face " arohi I will wait for u . u come as soon as .send me e-mail regulary n don't fight with tht jerk mikhel cuz now I m not with u n who took ur side??? Arohi promise me u come soon I will wait for u LLL. Arohi is crying too cuz every body is left rashi, arjun n romit n she is alone . they all r gang she cried all night . next day she wake up early get ready n going to rudra's house . she said bye to all she going to rashi 's room rashi also crying she hugged arohi n crying more n more she said to arohi " aaru please come soon I feel so lonely without u n romit also cried . rudra n sudhir understand why their kids sad n cried . but when rudra watch arohi n arjun together he always smiled .sudhir n rudra liked to see both them together .

Arohi asked rashi" hey where is ajju ????" rashi told I don't know from the morning I didn't see him ,arohi think n said ok I know may be he is in our tree home . tree home which they made n always playing their n fight . they write their name their rashi,arjun ,arohi , n romit . arohi shouting " hey arjun where r u???? kaha ho tummm

Arjun come out from the tree house n said " I m here arohi" arohi walk on stair n enter in the house arjun 's eye is red . arohi asked him "hey wht happen to your eyes ? r u crying ? no arjun don't cry . if u cry I m also cry n tears come in her eyes , arjun wipe her tears n said " ok I m not crying but u come soon I will wait for u if u not come I never forgive u " n arohi laugh say " huh abhi to ro rahe the n abhi gussa hoke keh rahe ho I never forgive u " . n arjun also laugh .

One month complete after rudra 's family left India . arohi n arjun always chat on the computer she told him everything about school n friends n arjun also told her everything about his new school . he told her " hey princess there is no uniform here for students teased her . arohi think " oh ye 11 month kab complete hoge " . one day arohi told arjun tht " hey hum log kal shimla ja rahe he . dad ki confress meeting n after tht small weekend ". So I will not come online 3-4 days . arjun said "ok ". Arohi said after coming shimla I will send u the pics . par jab arohi n uske parents shimla ja rahe the to raste me driver losst his control from the car, after one month of accident arohi open her eyes n she watch her self in the hospital . she don't know where is she???? She scared  and finding her parents but nobody is there .but when when nurse is come to near she asked her where is my parents ???? nurse told her wait I called ur uncle . she inform her uncle n then they come n take arohi to his home . arohi enter his uncle home n ask " chachaji  mom n dad kaha he ????? n uske uncle uske pass aate he kehte he us car accident me uske parents ki death ho gayi but uske dad n arohi ko car se throw kar diya tha to arohi bach gayi par unki car puri tarah burn ho gayi . arohi shocked she crying like hell she understand wht is the meaning of death . she cried 2 days n then she balanced her self n decided to call rudra uncle . she said her uncle " muje apne ghar jana he n rudra uncle se bat karni he ????"  n her uncle said " I told rudra about u but he said he cant come here n don't able to take her responsibility . arohi said no its not happen " rudra uncle aesa nahi keh sakte she shouting I want to talk with him right now . n her uncle thinking n said " ok me kal tumhari unse bat karva dunga but tum khud hi sun lena who kya kehte he " . arohi cried all night she thought " rudra uncle aesa nahi keh sakte "

Early morning her uncle called " arohi niche aa jao dekho suno tumhare rudra uncle kya keh rahe he n he on the speaker n said " bhai sab mene rat ko aapse bat ki thi na fir aapne kya socha ???? n samne se rudra ki awaz aati he " mera dost to ab raha nahi fir me kya karuga uska . jab tak mera dost tha tab tak humara rishta tha ab agar use dekhenge to hume humare dost ki yadd aayegi . ab hume aor burden nahi chahiye humare heart pe . tumhe jo achha lage wo karo aakhi sudhir ke marne ke bad tumhe hi sab sambhalna tum uske bhai jo thehre . arohi shocked . she cant believe she thought no its my dream n suddenly her uncle asked rudra " where is kids ????" rudra said they r going to birthday party on their friend home . n he cut the phone .

Arohi is speechless now she thought " arjun ko to pata tha na ki uska accident hua he to fir bhi usne pucha nahi ek bar is ek mahine me he forget me . she thought I lost everything .she cried all day n next she asked her uncle" chachaji I want to go my home. N her uncle is silent for some time n said u cant go ur home cuz after ur father death ur company will be bankcorrupt n we sold ur home n everything to return money to the bank . arohi said" now wht will I do n where will I go ???? now his uncle said to her " my financial situation is not good so I cant allowed to live here but I send u to the pune orphan which better than the other orphan . arohi shocked n tears come to her eyes . she scared , she shiver but she cant do nothing cuz she is 14 . but she understand  . she has no option . she ready to going orphan but heart don't allowed her . but after leaving chandigarh one thing she decided tht she never seen arjun n his family all life.

But destiny decide  another plan . arohi got the admission in BBA  n she got the gold medal in last year . n as singhania ampire policy they reserved 10% placement for orphan bright children she get call letter n she accept the job cuz the job is in chandigarh n she want buy her father home back , so it's a good opportunity for her .

plzzz hit the like button if u like n give ur comments n suggestion  

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiaksharaaamad4karanMsFuzzybear69love.1artaChunniBabu.RockstaR.KinjalKKaranKundra4EvaAnupa28kritz4everpinky.paddamysticloverveds_6791--Anjali--mIsHeZ.x..Ice-Cube...vrshn.-dark.horse-...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisis

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i knw tht uncle of hers told a lie!

nice update!

continue soon!

tnx 4 the pm...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KULDEEP7827cooljaya11...vibha...punam2712

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index