awesome update
loved arjuhi's childhood scenes
i think arjun didn't knew abt arohi's condition
hate chacha
continue soon
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yea...i hope the fault was on arohi's uncle and rudra couldn't have done that!
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
jaya,

Brillinat update...love the gripping story...

I am sure her chacha is behind all this...but at least detiny has given her achance and i am sure she will shine through...wish Arjun was there to support her...

👍🏼
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i hate the chacha!!!!! but n e ways nice update!!

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
M sure rudra might spoke about d house or company or ne other property not arohi nice update plz pm me
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  part 3

Its second day in train . arohi asked tc " when will chandigarh come "? Tc said : mam I think 3 or 4 hour more. Arohi : hmmm

Arohi think to fresh up n she going to wash room n change clothes . she weared a skinny jeans n blues top . now she feel fresh n she sit her place . again she see the view from window n she thought " wow its so beautiful every where .i m coming my home town .she thought " sab kuch badal gaya hoga itne salo me …. Haaa sab kuch ho to badal gaya he ppl , frien…. Nahi ab bas ab aor nahi now I m not more thinking about him I hate him he lost trust ,faith n loveee too . I m never get my self to nervous when I will see him . par aesa to nahi he ki arohi ne arjun ko dekha nahi . he saw arjun's pics on internet , magazine n  she read his blogs n interview on internet n tv . but tomorrow I will see him face to face . to see in magazine n face to face its really different . she thought" kya who muje pehchan lega !!!!!! nahi who muje nahi pehchaega aakhir yahi bat hoti to ek e-mail bhi kar sakta tha wo ye janne ke liye ki me kesi hu !!!! but usne aesa kuch nahi kiya . ohhh suddenly tears come  out from her eyes " why arjun why ???? u do this to me !!! kya who sab juth tha " u r only my princess . I marry u when we grow n I will wait for u if u not come I never forgive u !!! oh sab juth . she feel like someone throw a knife in her heart lots of pain in heart like she cant take breath without thinking of him but from the past few incident she become a strong girl n independent n of course modern too .

Now train stopped finally she is in chandigarh  first step to the platform she thought" oh my home she thinking about her parents . there lots of memory everything is here .

She take a taxi n going to the address which miss.maria give to her . she watch from the the window " oh sab kuch badal gaya he. Finally she meet miss.nancy . 55 years old lady ,she is lived in church she said to arohi" welcome child miss. Maria told me about everything come I will show ur place .they entred in flat its 1bhk flat . its enough for one person living . she told arohi about everything like rent . after complete all formalities she going . now arohi is alone in the flat . at the evening she going to the city she took taxi. Suddenly her taxi passed from the sector 4 n she watch her home she said to the driver " bhaiya please stop the car she come out from the taxi n who apne ghar ki taraf chalne lagti he but she shocked n thought """ oh nooo ye nahi ho sakta!!!!!!!!! Ye me kya dekh rahi hu ""SINGHANIA MENSION """" HOWWW????? It means rudra uncle bought my home ek aor dhokaaa . ab pata laga ki unlogone muje accept karne se kyun mana kar diya tha . she cried lots of pain in her heart she ran away from their . she shivering from the anger , pain n much more ,. She decided now its enough I never crying for tht family . I hate u arjun I hate uuu .

Next day she wake up early in the morning . she ready . she wear brown trouser n white skinny tight shirt n brown short blazer . she is ready to go office she looking outstunning . orphan me rehne ke bad bhi she maintain her self well , she never like to become "" bechari n behenji type """ . she enterd  the singhania building . there r 7 the floor in the bulding . she going to reception counter said to the lady " I have an appointment letter from this office . she show her letter to the lady . girl see the letter n she call someone n said to arohi " boss office is on the 6 th floor u go from this way there is the lift """. Arohi feel heavy suddenly her leg don't allowed her to walk one more step but she walk n entered the lift n press 6 th floor button . she thought about arjun but when she remeberd yesterday mension scene she change her mind . now lift stopped she come out from the lift . she entred in the office . office managed well employess working on their desk she asked someone where is the boss cabin . now she stand front the door . she closed her eyes tight n take one lone breath n knocked the door said""" may I come in sir???""" one she heared voice" yes come in"" she push the door n watch the man broen eyes 6 feet long well drees up she thought for one second""" ajju ….. monster …. Her heart told her go arohi hugged him tightly n cry ."" hello misss!!!!!! Who r u?????" she come out from the thpught . " I m arohi aaa Sharma  . I m coming from the pune orphan . I have an appoitment letter . arohiii . arjun shocked from the second n thinking n his eyes see the girl brown eyes long hair well dress up . he think something but he change his mind said " ohhh yahhh have sit . give ur document . he start watch her certificate n said " well miss aaarohi nice . ur certificate n training certificate said lots of thing about u so there is no need for any interview . our company need bright  n smart student . but first u joined as p.a after watching ur progress n work we moved u to finance department .

Arohi thought """ disgusting I joined as a p.a of him no nono but she thought if job is gone so wht she will do """"she said " ok sir . when will I joined office , arjun said " today he called some one . one girl enter in the office " miss . pooja  meet miss aarohi she is joining as p.a of mine so explain about her work n duty . arohi going she give a materialistic smile but arjun didn't give . she raised her eybrow pooja look her n said " boss aese hi he . he never smiled . not talk too much . he want all work at perfect time if something going to wrong he will be angry . we all staff use to see him angry . tum bhi sikh jaogi . arohi thought "" arjun wohh bhi angryyy how!!!! Wo to always smile karta tha ohhh money make man proud n egoistic . aor ummed bhi kya kar sakte he singhania se hmmm why shoul I worry???? I don't care bhad me jaye wooo . I hate him .

Arjun entred the home rashi said " hi ajju hows ur day??? He said ok n walk to the stairs n enter his room . throw the bag on bed  n throw the coat n going to the bathroom . on the shower . and standing under the shower . water rolling his face he heared """ im arohi arohi arohi" after 30 minutes he come out from the bathroom change clothes n open the cup board n open drower n take one pic n said """ why aaru why aaru why do this to me ???/ u promised me to come promise me u break ur promise . how can u died . u never think about one time tht how can I live without u ???? I nevr forgive u n god both . cuz god took my arohi . I hate u aaru I hate u . rashi watch her brother n thinking its 9 years gone but arjun never come out from the arohi's death . she watched her brother from the 9 years same situation same pain same cried .

please hit the like button if u like  

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wao! Brilliant jaya. Gr8 job. Rudra is such a culprit,arjun thnks dat aru is death. N nw aru is his p.a,dats d bst thng. Bt m waitng 4 d day when arjun wl knw dat his aru is alive.
U r superb yaar,what a story u r planng. Its damn awsome. M luvng it so much.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so arjun dnt knw dat aru s still alive.bt dint he recognize her name??
anyways lets wait
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really heart touching awesome update soon eager 2 no mystery