Suggestions / Comments

Rating system

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prtzy

Groupbie

Prtzy

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Now the topic which I want to raise is that don't you think we should have a better rating system so that gr8 actors like Jiten, Supriya they don't lag behind..

The current rating system is like this:
Every actor has a fan page, where fans go and post messages...The cumulative of number of messages along with the number of likes on it forms the rating of that actor...So my point is that we should have a better rating system..

For example: Ragini Khanna is my favourite and she deserves to be amongst the top, but I find this posting messages and all very boring because of which I hardly have posted not more than 2 messages.  Also Supriya ji is gr8 actor but as fans i guess we don't have much to write on her fan page becuase of which she is always lagging behind in ratings.

And I am 100% sure that there are many who find posting comments on fanpage boring as well as hectic. Because of this, ratings of some actors are not fully justified.

Suggestion
I guess we should follow the facebook method.. Instead of posting messages, we should have the like buttons in every fanpage of india-forums. In this way those people who are watching SGP will definitely like the fanpages of the stars in SGP and in this way the ratings of all the actors will be proportional to the rating of the serial. Also it is not hectic as all we have to do is press a like button once and if u want, then u can post a comment also.

Also like buttons should be there only if an actor/actress is active in any serial. For example (god forbid) if SGP closes, then the like button on Ragini's fanpage should be removed (as she becomes inactive)until she starts working in some other daily soap. With this her ratings will get revised again with full justice.

Note:

I hope its not an offensive post. If it does, do let me know about this.
And I want u guys to post ur suggetions. Doesn't matter if its against my point.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rating system" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top