Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

awesome start! loved it very much

please do continue soon 

Thank you so much
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: punjaban7

It looks very interesting !!! :D Plz do pm me :) 

I will pm you soon whenever I update.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am touch by the response I've gotten for the first part. Here is the second part and in this part Arnav Singh Raizada is introduce. 

Part 2

What a strange person? I told myself before making my way toward the love of my life... Chashmes

I saw Nupur waving her hand and meri Chashmes hiding behind her Juju.. I smile at them.. Nupur came running toward me.

I hugged her back..

Nupur: Welcome back (look at him) don't those London people feed? By god! How thin have you got.

That's Nupur for us.. always taking care of us over herself.. afterwards Mayank came and hug me.

Mayank: welcome back

Samrat: Its good to be back to my love ones, but I notice some doesn't miss me.

How could he say that I haven't missed him? Only I know how I cut these days without him.

Hey! Is he smirking at me! (Gunjan look here and there to find her Juju and Di but they are gone and Samrat is walking toward her) oh god! Does my cheek have to blush dark pink in his arrival toward me.

Samrat: Missed me

Gunjan: Nah... why would I? Am I suppose too?

Samrat smirk turn into a frown "so you didn't miss me that's why you confess your feeling for me through intercom."

Gunjan: Oh! That! It was for Di because she was getting hyper and its not good for the baby.

Samrat: Oh! I thought you missed me, but I was wrong. I shouldn't have come back than you'll would have been happ (Gunjan cover his mouth)

Gunjan slightly crying: Never think about going away from me or else I'll die.

Samrat wipe her tears "I was joking"

Gunjan hug him "sometime these small jokes can come true" Samrat hugs her tightly "than I'll fight with destiny for you even god itself"

Gunjan: Lets go or else Di will get double hyper because of her mood swings.

"haan Di I've just arrive Dehi... No there's no need of sending Juju to pick me up" He told his sister on the phone, but his sister said "per chotu" but he caught her off by saying "please Di"

Voice: Fine Chotu and come home straight because Nani is extremely upset with you.

"Di, please handle Nani and her mood swings because I'm going to office now" he told his sister.

Voice: Lekin Chotu

He was getting anger passing minute "I don't care" he hang up his phone and can hear voice behind him.

Voice of girls "Is that ASR? Let's have a closer look"

He just smiles while his body guards controlling the people from barging onto him.

Gunjan switch off the television because every channel is covering live news about famous, dashing, aggressive, Mr. Riche Rich interview who calls himself ASR.

Samrat: Mayank, you won't believe I've seen ASR at the airport.

Mayank: Kya?

Nupur: Is he hot shot?

Mayank glare at Nupur who gave him do you wanna sleep on the floor look.

Samrat: He might have the looks girls would drool on, but his attitude by god... unacceptable Cheshmes was right about him and his pride for money means everything to him.

Gunjan: Why are we talking about that ASR? As if he is going to be apart of our lives. Let's have dinner and discuss about big day tomorrow cause I'm getting married.

Samrat smiles "who are getting married to ASR or me?"

Gunjan: Juju, tell him I don't like these type of jokes because sometime jokes turn into reality.

Mayank: Samrat!

Nupur smack Mayank on his shoulder...

Mayank: Nupur, what was that for?

Nupur: Don't you even think about shouting at my devarji or else

Mayank: Or else! What?

Nupur: You'll just have to sleep on the floor for seven months.

Samrat burst out laughing at Mayank's facial expression.

Gunjan: If you think that his funny than why don't you give Juju accompany on the ground?

Samrat: What? You must be joking?

Gunjan: I wish!

Samrat run after Gunjan through out the entire house while Mayank cuddle with Nupur who kept on admiring them and silently pray to keep their innocent safe that nothing can come between them.
FLORASRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update. Thanks for the PM. Update soon
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
but u r scaring me
but im really nt getting it
this ff is of samrat gunjan or arnav
LuvManan13 thumbnail