Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Baby of Mine Imp Note pg36 Oct26 (Page 6)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Awesome
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

LOVED IT...!!!
CANT WAIT TILL MAAN COMPLETES THE PUZZLE...!!!
FELT REALLY BAD 4 GEET..!!!
MAAN SAW THE SONOGRAM...!!!
MAAN SUGGESTED THAT THEY CAN ADOPT A BABY..!!!
LOVED DADI'S CHARACTER...!!!
CANT WAIT TO KNOW MAANS REACTION ...!!!!
GEETS SIMPLE QTN HAD SO MUCH PAIN...!!!
CANT WAIT TILL MAAN PUTS ON THE LIGHTS OF THE BABY ROOM WICH HE HAD DECORATED WID HIS OWN HANDS...!!
CONT SOON...KEEP ROCKING...!!
he will get to the bottom of this all...he cant let it all go now...woh toh pata laga kar hi rehga!! Wink...i love Dadi too...im waiting for her to come back...i miss her...she's so much fun!! and yes...the lights will come on soon!! Big smile
JAZ

maankigeet4ever

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shimmerr

great ss dear!!

i dont know why, but every time i read something written by you, i get soo emotional that i have tears in my eyes.
you are the only one who can make me so emotional during reading!!
hope maan gets his memory back soon.

continue soon dear!!

aww...but abhi kyun roh rahi ho...it wasnt that sad...yet!! Wink...lol...but im so happy to hear that my writing makes you feel what i intend for you (as readers) to feel!! Embarrassed...

JAZ

Shimmerr

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

CONGRATS on the new SS...Party

loved how u r taking the baby track...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

thanks luv!! i hope they do something with this on the show too...i want maan to know already!! or at least get flashes!! Big smile

JAZ

Tyro

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

If only Maan had amnesia in the show- then I am sure they would have raked some of these issues which never got closure in the show. But since more than Maan the writers are suffering from Amnesia- We have a schizophrenic Maan and a sugar-high-bouncing-off-the-walls Geet! The state of the show just makes me mad now...<sorry about the rant>

I loved the whole build-up to the end. I wonder what he will feel when he finds out about the baby they both loved and lost...

Waiting for the next part, Jaz!

ROFL...ha ha...you're too funny pix...hehe...but i know what you mean...but im cool with maan and geet at this point...geet is just as bubbly as she's always been (when disaster wasnt all around her)...and Maan's just confused...lol...bechara...lol...but ya...next part he will find out some secrets!! Wink

JAZ

-pixie-

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Hey jaz, me again bugging u Big smile Let me tell u that this weekend i finished reading ur works,everything...hamesha saath was the last one...a master piece...mindblowing concept,i tell u my hear enjoyed reading that,it was perfect,amazing,original,beautifuly written,no other words to tell how much i loved it! U r simply god gifted i tell u...i love ur work,the best writting style ever,the best writer...u know how to show both pain and happiness...what u do its art...like a painting coming to life with ur words! Thank you!! awww...thanks!! i love that piece too...Embarrassed...i loved making everyone thing Maan was dead but then turning Armaan into Maan Big smile...and yay!! you read everything...so happy to hear you're all caught up!! Embarrassed

Now coming to the ss, i loved the concept and the poem...clever writting,i liked it!
Love the way u show maan affected by geet,everything tgat happens to her...and like the details,the one with geet clutching the saari by her stomach...wonderful, continue soon, i love this, thanks again jaz! thanks...so glad you liked the details...i just put in this story what id love to see...and hopefully get to see to some extent if the CV decide to bring his memory back or at least give him flashes of his past!! Embarrassed
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Jaz...thanks 4 da pm ! Congrats on da SS Party! All da best Hug! The poem was wonderful. It was intense, emtional n sad SS! Poor Geet, has nt forgotten the lost of her baby. It will always b der! Geet was in so much of pain! Dadi consoles Geet. Maan wants to know y Geet is so upset n sad bt nobody will tell him nything! Beautifullly written...update soon Wink

glad you liked the poem...and oye...this isnt a "sad" ss...no one dies or anything...so this doesnt count as sad!! LOL...lol...and of course not...how can she forget...its always there with her...she fought so hard for the baby only to loose it!! Cry...

JAZ

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

Awww, you stopped it at the worst part! I need to find out what will happen next. can't wait to see how maan reacts when you update next week. great story so far. Clap of course i stopped!! thoda bohot torture toh chalta hi  hai!! LOL

I'm happy that you decided to write this amnesia ss, because we're not really getting much from maan in the show beyond his getting angry/suspicious/trying or what have you, and the show is moving at a snail's pace regarding other truths of their pasts. I really want to see him react to other events that happened in their lives beyond his reaction to finding out they were married. this baby thing and the whole dev debacle were two things i want to see maan's reaction to, and hope the show will tackle before he gets his memory back. b/c once he does, it's game over.  im liking the show...but the CV's need to pick it up and get on with getting Maan's memory back...or at least having him find out a bit about his past with geet...i want the dev thing to come out too...i cant wait for his reaction to that all over again!! its going to be awesome!!! 

Even if they don't do that, i'm glad i was able to read this fanfic and see how he might have reacted. Thumbs Up thanks!! glad i could fulfill some of your wish! Embarrassed

Go to top