SS: Baby of Mine Imp Note pg36 Oct26 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Dear Lord!

Jazz ye tune kya kardia ... 😭 

UFF .. you know mentioning the baby .. no matter what way which way.. is something I really do want to see in the ML track in the show .. let's see if they implement it or not but it would be a great thing if they do show it since the Baby had such a huge connection between the two..

Coming to your SS:

UFF if anyone knows how to make people shed buckets it's you with your writing ..

I knew the baby was going to come and be mentioned but I didn't know it was going to be like this ...

Oh gosh .. clearly everytime someone joins Geet's name with the word Baby she is bound to react .. but this time it really got to her..

Not once but twice she was reminded in the same day that not only had she lost her baby .. but that for now she had no chances of having that happiness again considering Maan doesn't even want to accept her as his wife ..

I understand completely why Maan doesn't want any connection with her or that he just doesn't want anyone .. not even Geet to associate him with her .. but really the man chooses the wrong words at the wrong time ..

He thought of every other possibility except for the fact that Geet might've lost a child .. might've lost a baby in that year and a half that he was married and in love with her .. uff

I loved the way you started it .. with a familiar setting like we saw in the show except the concept was different .. the way he gets mesmerized by her beauty and keeps fighting it .. clearly he's attracted to her .. and the fact that she grabs hold of his attention everytime she's around really irks him to no extent .. She affects him .. he just doesn't want to believe it ..

Awww Geet kept blushing to this day whenever someone associated her name with his .. or claimed her as his .. Maan Ki Geet .. or Geet Ka Maan 😳

Gosh she loves him to death .. and the fact that she can't share her sorrows about the Baby with him at such a time must be eating her up .. she can't even go to him .. talk to him .. cry her heart out to him .. nothing .. she just finds the one place where she feels she could cry about this issue -- the Baby's Room. I knew she'd go in there out of all places .. I guess the one thing that is giving her the most heartbreak is the one place where she'd be able to share her thoughts .. even if it is all alone .. just like the show .. Geet lost her Baby but the only place she found comfort was in the Baby's Room  ..

And knowing that Maan is having sleepless nights because of her and her thoughts is a good enough sign that he at least has an iota of care for her and why she is so heartbroken and upset ..

Aww Geet .. I just can't stop feeling for her .. Maan comes in the room and without a word she hugs him because it is only him who has the power to make her feel better .. to give her comfort .. to make her feel happy ..but ironically he is the only one giving her the most pain .. because he doesn't understand or remember a single thing and to top that off .. he thinks she is just upset because she knows she can't have a baby with him since he doesn't want any .. EVER .. gosh did he have to say that now πŸ˜” .. and then he suggests she adopt a child .. agghhh pierce a knife through her heart would ya!? 😭 

The girl is already this close to shattering into pieces and he drops the adoption bomb on her .. could he not wait to see why she was crying .. she hadn't clearly said anything .. but you also can't blame him for thinking that because he only spoke out of what he'd seen and heard on his birthday ..but .. still .. ughh πŸ₯Ί

Gosh the moment Geet grabs her mangal sutra with such force .. oh she really just wants him to regain his memory so that he'd understand and remember .. everything .. I can so feel her helplessness ..

And her question come accusation was just shattering .. she can't believe it .. the one person who she knew would've understood her pain .. is just adding to it if nothing else .. and she can't bare it ..

Oh I can't wait to see his reaction when he turns around and sees the Baby's Room .. especially after the sonogram .. I think he might piece it together ... oh man .. Maan Singh Khurana you're in for some serious awakening!

GREAT start Jaz can't wait for the next installment πŸ˜ƒ

PS: I'm so glad I FINALLY got to comment on at least one of your OSs .. πŸ˜†

Love ya!

Z
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

me here too :D yay!!! πŸ˜Š  

the last of my reading before i doze off...
okay..tell me one thing...is ur ML Maan made out of stone or something?? does the man not have a heart? refuses to believe that it's his wife and everyone is just stupid πŸ˜‘...
okay...maybe not...maybe he actually cares...i am becoming all depressed with the baby talk that;s going on...poor Geet...but at least he notices that something is wrong...i wonder if he going to try to find out... aare...he's not that bad...just a confused soul...here he has everyone telling him he was head over heels in love with a girl...a girl like geet no less...and that he's married...he was a sworn life-long bachelor...thoda time toh lagega iss baath ko hajam karne mein!! πŸ˜‰
soo he is watching and noticing everyone...he so cares about her...and crash...she crashes into his arms...and now he is gonna find out about his baby..right ? πŸ˜ƒ thats the plan...maybe!! πŸ˜›
awww...poor Mrs.khurana...crying for her baby...damn...u are bringing back all the memories of when the baby died πŸ˜­..i cried like a baby during those episodes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...me too!! the miscarriage track was beautifully played out by the CV's and GC/DD brought such life to it!! it was awesome!! πŸ‘Oh lordy...the way Geet threw herself in Maan's arms seeking his comfort as he is the only who can comfort her...even though he doesn't remember anything.. like he was saying to himself...he didnt know why but it felt right...to have her in his arms!! πŸ˜³
OMGGG...he saw it...he saw the sonogram of their baby... πŸ˜² HE TOTALLY DID!! πŸ˜ƒ

and then u left us hanging...damn u jazzy... i had planned on making it an OS...all in one...but then i got an idea about how it was going to come out...and its going to be a long one...so..i split it into two! πŸ˜³
but i loved the first part of the OS...and can't wait for the next one πŸ˜ƒ next week πŸ˜‰

p.s i almost forgot about the poem u wrote πŸ‘...just fab...loved it...i didn't know it was urs until u mentioned it...so clearly it was awesome πŸ˜ƒ aww...thanks luv!!!😳
Awesome
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

LOVED IT...!!!
CANT WAIT TILL MAAN COMPLETES THE PUZZLE...!!!
FELT REALLY BAD 4 GEET..!!!
MAAN SAW THE SONOGRAM...!!!
MAAN SUGGESTED THAT THEY CAN ADOPT A BABY..!!!
LOVED DADI'S CHARACTER...!!!
CANT WAIT TO KNOW MAANS REACTION ...!!!!
GEETS SIMPLE QTN HAD SO MUCH PAIN...!!!
CANT WAIT TILL MAAN PUTS ON THE LIGHTS OF THE BABY ROOM WICH HE HAD DECORATED WID HIS OWN HANDS...!!
CONT SOON...KEEP ROCKING...!!
he will get to the bottom of this all...he cant let it all go now...woh toh pata laga kar hi rehga!! πŸ˜‰...i love Dadi too...im waiting for her to come back...i miss her...she's so much fun!! and yes...the lights will come on soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
JAZ

Originally posted by Shimmerr

great ss dear!!

i dont know why, but every time i read something written by you, i get soo emotional that i have tears in my eyes.
you are the only one who can make me so emotional during reading!!
hope maan gets his memory back soon.

continue soon dear!!

aww...but abhi kyun roh rahi ho...it wasnt that sad...yet!! πŸ˜‰...lol...but im so happy to hear that my writing makes you feel what i intend for you (as readers) to feel!! πŸ˜³...

JAZ

Originally posted by jyoti_l

CONGRATS on the new SS...πŸ₯³

loved how u r taking the baby track...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

thanks luv!! i hope they do something with this on the show too...i want maan to know already!! or at least get flashes!! πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

Originally posted by -pixie-

If only Maan had amnesia in the show- then I am sure they would have raked some of these issues which never got closure in the show. But since more than Maan the writers are suffering from Amnesia- We have a schizophrenic Maan and a sugar-high-bouncing-off-the-walls Geet! The state of the show just makes me mad now...<sorry about the rant>

I loved the whole build-up to the end. I wonder what he will feel when he finds out about the baby they both loved and lost...

Waiting for the next part, Jaz!

🀣...ha ha...you're too funny pix...hehe...but i know what you mean...but im cool with maan and geet at this point...geet is just as bubbly as she's always been (when disaster wasnt all around her)...and Maan's just confused...lol...bechara...lol...but ya...next part he will find out some secrets!! πŸ˜‰

JAZ

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Hey jaz, me again bugging u πŸ˜ƒ Let me tell u that this weekend i finished reading ur works,everything...hamesha saath was the last one...a master piece...mindblowing concept,i tell u my hear enjoyed reading that,it was perfect,amazing,original,beautifuly written,no other words to tell how much i loved it! U r simply god gifted i tell u...i love ur work,the best writting style ever,the best writer...u know how to show both pain and happiness...what u do its art...like a painting coming to life with ur words! Thank you!! awww...thanks!! i love that piece too...😳...i loved making everyone thing Maan was dead but then turning Armaan into Maan πŸ˜ƒ...and yay!! you read everything...so happy to hear you're all caught up!! πŸ˜³

Now coming to the ss, i loved the concept and the poem...clever writting,i liked it!
Love the way u show maan affected by geet,everything tgat happens to her...and like the details,the one with geet clutching the saari by her stomach...wonderful, continue soon, i love this, thanks again jaz! thanks...so glad you liked the details...i just put in this story what id love to see...and hopefully get to see to some extent if the CV decide to bring his memory back or at least give him flashes of his past!! 😳
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Jaz...thanks 4 da pm ! Congrats on da SS πŸ₯³! All da best πŸ€—! The poem was wonderful. It was intense, emtional n sad SS! Poor Geet, has nt forgotten the lost of her baby. It will always b der! Geet was in so much of pain! Dadi consoles Geet. Maan wants to know y Geet is so upset n sad bt nobody will tell him nything! Beautifullly written...update soon πŸ˜‰

glad you liked the poem...and oye...this isnt a "sad" ss...no one dies or anything...so this doesnt count as sad!! πŸ˜†...lol...and of course not...how can she forget...its always there with her...she fought so hard for the baby only to loose it!! πŸ˜­...

JAZ

Originally posted by darkice7_12

Awww, you stopped it at the worst part! I need to find out what will happen next. can't wait to see how maan reacts when you update next week. great story so far. πŸ‘ of course i stopped!! thoda bohot torture toh chalta hi  hai!! πŸ˜†

I'm happy that you decided to write this amnesia ss, because we're not really getting much from maan in the show beyond his getting angry/suspicious/trying or what have you, and the show is moving at a snail's pace regarding other truths of their pasts. I really want to see him react to other events that happened in their lives beyond his reaction to finding out they were married. this baby thing and the whole dev debacle were two things i want to see maan's reaction to, and hope the show will tackle before he gets his memory back. b/c once he does, it's game over.  im liking the show...but the CV's need to pick it up and get on with getting Maan's memory back...or at least having him find out a bit about his past with geet...i want the dev thing to come out too...i cant wait for his reaction to that all over again!! its going to be awesome!!! 

Even if they don't do that, i'm glad i was able to read this fanfic and see how he might have reacted. πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks!! glad i could fulfill some of your wish! πŸ˜³