Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: t_areeb

beautifully written

and it seems she was in there baby's room or where they placed his/her stuff
and he will try to find what happened, may b from dadi or from hospital

you guessed right...she was in the baby's room...and that is where it will all start for Mr. MSK...just wait and watch...ke aage aage hota hai kya!!πŸ˜‰

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

JUST AWESOME...PLS CONTINUE SOON...YOU, IN YOUR TRADEMARK STYLE MANAGE TO MAKE ALL SCENES SEEM NEW πŸ˜†

aww...thats such a compliment...im blushing ☺️!! thanks so much!!

JAZ 

jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

congrats on new story dear... thanks!! 
wow that was awesome...
Maan's words surely hurt Geet this time more than anything about the baby thing...
hope now he gets to know something... bechara kaare bhi toh kya kaare? he has no idea what he's saying and how much its hurting Geet...but he will...πŸ˜‰
poor Geet how much should she suffer?
shes happy for others when they announce they are would mothers but Geet is so missing her unborn baby... she's happy for them in their happiness..but under that lies her heart ache in her loss...bechari...yeh bhi kya kaare? πŸ˜­
cont soon dear...

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

see...i told you id be back!! toh loh...kaam pe aake hi i logged onto IF πŸ˜†

Oh Dear Lord! omg...hogayi shuru drama queen savere savere!! πŸ˜•

Jazz ye tune kya kardia ... 😭  aare baba kya kiya...i didnt kill anyone naa...that should give me plus points!!!

UFF .. you know mentioning the baby .. no matter what way which way.. is something I really do want to see in the ML track in the show .. let's see if they implement it or not but it would be a great thing if they do show it since the Baby had such a huge connection between the two.. omg...me too...i want them to tackle this issue in some way...i mean...he has to know...he just HAS to...how can he not...the baby is what tied them together in the most intimate way!! he accept another man's child as his own...that alone is just amazing!!! 😳

Coming to your SS: yay!! he he

UFF if anyone knows how to make people shed buckets it's you with your writing .. but but but...maine aaisa kya kiya...i didnt kill anyone...phir bhi saare ke saare roh rahe hai 😲

I knew the baby was going to come and be mentioned but I didn't know it was going to be like this ... how did you think i was going to do it? just want to know how your mind saw it going down...😳

Oh gosh .. clearly everytime someone joins Geet's name with the word Baby she is bound to react .. but this time it really got to her.. ya...as if mentioning it by itself wasnt bad enough...ut the fact that the Payal chick was talking about how it "feels"...i thought that was major because for the longest time...all she had was the feeling of her baby and the need to protect it...😭

Not once but twice she was reminded in the same day that not only had she lost her baby .. but that for now she had no chances of having that happiness again considering Maan doesn't even want to accept her as his wife .. truthfully...that fact...of it never happenign again and the issue with Maan not accepting her...it wasnt even on Geets mind...or at least it wasnt in mine...but...i actually love the idea...so far this SS is based on Maan's POV...i might do one based on Geet's POV...what you think? 😊

I understand completely why Maan doesn't want any connection with her or that he just doesn't want anyone .. not even Geet to associate him with her .. but really the man chooses the wrong words at the wrong time .. that he did...saach mein gadha bangaya yeh toh...paar uski ghalti nahin hai...he lost a few brain cells in this track toh thodi idiocy to chalta hai πŸ˜†

He thought of every other possibility except for the fact that Geet might've lost a child .. might've lost a baby in that year and a half that he was married and in love with her .. uff honey...the man barely admits he's married...scratch that...he hasnt admitted to himself that he's married...add a child to that mix...phir toh he is gone!! pagal hojayega!! πŸ˜›

I loved the way you started it .. with a familiar setting like we saw in the show except the concept was different .. the way he gets mesmerized by her beauty and keeps fighting it .. clearly he's attracted to her .. and the fact that she grabs hold of his attention everytime she's around really irks him to no extent .. She affects him .. he just doesn't want to believe it .. thats what i love...even in Remembrance...i had it that way...where he knows she affects him and he doesnt know why...he doesnt like it...but he cant stop it from happening...same as the show...he was lost in her a few times even as khadoos MSk...πŸ˜›

Awww Geet kept blushing to this day whenever someone associated her name with his .. or claimed her as his .. Maan Ki Geet .. or Geet Ka Maan Embarrassed im so waiting for them to say something along those lines...more like...waiting for Maan to say it...it just reminds me of the heart wrenching letter he wrote to her when he "left" amritsar ...before their reunion...haye...that was amazing!!!

Gosh she loves him to death .. and the fact that she can't share her sorrows about the Baby with him at such a time must be eating her up .. she can't even go to him .. talk to him .. cry her heart out to him .. nothing .. she just finds the one place where she feels she could cry about this issue -- the Baby's Room. I knew she'd go in there out of all places .. I guess the one thing that is giving her the most heartbreak is the one place where she'd be able to share her thoughts .. even if it is all alone .. just like the show .. Geet lost her Baby but the only place she found comfort was in the Baby's Room  .. yup...bechari geet...the one person that knows how she feels and can empathize with her...is also the one person that has no idea of the past!! that in itself is heart breaking...ok ok...i see it...i see how this is sad and emotional...sheesh...am i really that sadistic? 😲...and oh ...the baby's room...it was the only thing that made sense...because i remember after Maan had cleared it out...and she said "aab toh baby ki yaadein hi bachi hai mere paas"...i cried buckets!! 😭

And knowing that Maan is having sleepless nights because of her and her thoughts is a good enough sign that he at least has an iota of care for her and why she is so heartbroken and upset .. yes...he may be cold hearted but he has a heart...just cuz his dimag is out of wack doesnt mean his heart is...gadha has just been ignoring it!! πŸ˜†

Aww Geet .. I just can't stop feeling for her .. Maan comes in the room and without a word she hugs him because it is only him who has the power to make her feel better .. to give her comfort .. to make her feel happy ..but ironically he is the only one giving her the most pain .. because he doesn't understand or remember a single thing and to top that off .. he thinks she is just upset because she knows she can't have a baby with him since he doesn't want any .. EVER .. gosh did he have to say that now πŸ˜” .. and then he suggests she adopt a child .. agghhh pierce a knife through her heart would ya!? 😭  totally right...joh uske zakhmoon ka malham hua karta tha...aaj woh hi purane zakham ko kured rahe hai aur naye zakham deh raha hai😭...what can he do...he's just so lost and confused...not to mention he wants nothing to do with geet...a wife or family life that he finds himself in the center of Ouch

The girl is already this close to shattering into pieces and he drops the adoption bomb on her .. could he not wait to see why she was crying .. she hadn't clearly said anything .. but you also can't blame him for thinking that because he only spoke out of what he'd seen and heard on his birthday ..but .. still .. ughh πŸ₯Ί usse kya pata that there is more than the story!! πŸ˜†...he figured he better clear the air now...kyun ke what if she comes all sherni types and tries to seduce him...he knows he doesnt stand a chance!! πŸ˜‰

Gosh the moment Geet grabs her mangal sutra with such force .. oh she really just wants him to regain his memory so that he'd understand and remember .. everything .. I can so feel her helplessness ..  she totally does!! not only does she want him to remember...she needs him to remember... 😭

And her question come accusation was just shattering .. she can't believe it .. the one person who she knew would've understood her pain .. is just adding to it if nothing else .. and she can't bare it .. until this point...she knew he didnt remember her...but only now does she see that he doesnt remember anything...like their baby...the baby that they literally moved heaven and earth...to keep safe and healthy...its a sad sad day for geet...πŸ₯Ί

Oh I can't wait to see his reaction when he turns around and sees the Baby's Room .. especially after the sonogram .. I think he might piece it together ... oh man .. Maan Singh Khurana you're in for some serious awakening!  who says he will turn around...maybe he will just walk out...or hey...his favorite thing to do when confronted with the past...FAINT!! πŸ˜†...im just saying...lol...but yes...yes he is!! πŸ˜‰

GREAT start Jaz can't wait for the next installment πŸ˜ƒ glad you liked it hun!! πŸ˜ƒ

PS: I'm so glad I FINALLY got to comment on at least one of your OSs .. πŸ˜† i know i was shocked to see you here!! and i shall wait like a patient aachi baachi until you catch up on the others πŸ˜›

Love ya! love ya too!! 😳

Z

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH TERI! In my commenting I totally forgot to comment on the poem ..

To be honest when I was reading it I thought it was like a famous poem or song and I was trying to rack my brain cells to see if I have heard of it somewhere and I couldn't .. and then at the end you say you wrote it and I was like 😲 ...Jazzy wrote this!? Jaz you're a natural poet .. I totally loved it ...

I like how it starts off all happy and slowly transitions to sorrow with the loss of the baby .. and I really love how you implemented the use of colour in the poem .. signifying how the bright shiny days i.e. all the bright colours represented the good days when the baby was there .. and then darker colours for when the baby was no more 😭

Amazing piece .. totally heart-wrenching .. I loved it! :)

Z
jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OH TERI! In my commenting I totally forgot to comment on the poem .. he he...its ok...poem was the beginning and then you had all that sadness...hota hai πŸ˜†

To be honest when I was reading it I thought it was like a famous poem or song and I was trying to rack my brain cells to see if I have heard of it somewhere and I couldn't .. and then at the end you say you wrote it and I was like 😲 ...Jazzy wrote this!? Jaz you're a natural poet .. I totally loved it ... lol...i actually tried to find a song...lyrics...or other poems that i could use...but nothing fit...i searched for poems about forgotten children...but they were all related to like child abuse...i was like not the point im aiming for! 😲...

I like how it starts off all happy and slowly transitions to sorrow with the loss of the baby .. and I really love how you implemented the use of colour in the poem .. signifying how the bright shiny days i.e. all the bright colours represented the good days when the baby was there .. and then darker colours for when the baby was no more 😭 oh Zster...how i love thou!! he he...the colors were totally unintentional...at least consciously...but im glad it worked out!! you see such depth in my stuff which dont see πŸ˜†

Amazing piece .. totally heart-wrenching .. I loved it! :) thanks again!! 😳

Z

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh haha I ended up finding symbolism in something you didn't even intend to have symbolism .. but look how that worked out :P

And I love thou too Jazzy :D <3

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awasome update
Pls continue soon
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start to this ss!