Pavitra Rishta

I love PR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

whiteroses

whiteroses

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
      I love PR. I love manav and Archana. I love Ankita and shushank. they are like a breath of fresh air. This couple makes my day. PR is the best with this couple. No shushank and Ankita No PR. there is a lot we can learn from Pr. hink about the show from the beginning. There are many example but I'll give one : Careless Mother Puni and the gas stove. She turned the gas and then started looking for the matches which could have caused a disaster  if Vinod was not there on time. what I don't like is Varasha keeping eyes on Soham. Solochana living at B'S house. Darmesh, Rasiks, Manav, Vinod, Ajit, aways getting away with their evil plans. I think Rasika and Darmesh should be finished with (NO more to be seen). They are evil doers for the longest... "Enough is Enough". Manju and Ajit and Vinod should be punish for their bad deeds. I do not want Savita turning negative but she could voice her likes and dislikes. She have the right to do that.
    I would not like Manav to looser his hard earned money that's his sweat. Please Ekta G and C'V'S don't turn Savita negative her family needs her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_kuri123devashree_hswtbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
agree with u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top