Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i wonder if any1 liked the film..............man the film had no damn story line and both tanisha and uday dont know how to act.....tanisha was well irratating...she is sooo desperate to get noticed..........and women did u think they could kiss.....it was pathetic...y kiss if u dont know how to!!!!

cheap film with cheap scenes......the only good scene were of that sweety gal..who btw is well pretty than desparate tanisha

kariya!!

Edited by kool*kariya* - 18 years ago
apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: kool*kariya*

i wonder if any1 liked the film..............man the film had no damn story line and both tanisha and uday dont know how to act.....tanisha was well irratating...she is sooo desperate to get noticed..........and women did u think they could kiss.....it was pathetic...y kiss if u dont know how to!!!!

cheap film with cheap scenes......the only good scene were of that sweety gal..who btw is well pretty than desparate tanisha

kariya!!

i'm wid u all da way n every word!!!
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i haven't seen nnn but i seen promos it looks discusting 🤢 uday n tanisha yukkkkk 🤢
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: tania_uk

i'm wid u all da way n every word!!!

agree

apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: gumnaam

i haven't seen nnn but i seen promos it looks discusting 🤢 uday n tanisha yukkkkk 🤢

🤢 🤢 🤢 i know..n in da movie..uday says 2 dat sl*g(tanisha) dat "cnt u see da chemistry between us?"
i woz lyk..."nah m8, u bof r dogs!!"

Edited by tania_uk - 18 years ago
apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: |{ _ GiL

agree

😃
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

yh he is o.k..u cnt jus see tanisha's ribs..u can even see what guys like....

u can see her ribs ....dey were handing out masive posters at cineworld ....in those pix u cud .....but have 2 say she changed her self alot

apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: |{ _ GiL

u can see her ribs ....dey were handing out masive posters at cineworld ....in those pix u cud .....but have 2 say she changed her self alot

i know..4rm geek 2 freak!

😆

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

]

i know..4rm geek 2 freak!

😆

😆

perfect wordz 4 her

apocolyse thumbnail