I watched Neal ’n’ Nikki - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
lolzzz dat is wat mi dad told mi

agree tania .....it was da really crap.....n Tanisha ....u cud see her ribs🤢...dat gal cannot act ...she sud learn from her sister

though Uday is funny

Edited by |{ _ GiL - 18 years ago
lol u sed it all,its rely dirty aswell,there a disgrace to the human race,chi chi! 😆
hey...really? 😕 if u say that its so crap den i dont think i'll watch it but what is da story? let me no..thnx
ma m8s loved da flim well guess that was his taste but i lovein da promos when tanisha was like 'mujhe ek baat samaja nahin aati tum nagay kyun thai'
I dont know what the bigg fuss is about you guys saying its a discusting movie.Well i saw it and i liked it.I dont care if there was kissing or the clothes tanisha was wearing.The kiss was innocnt unlike the emraam hasmi types.I think you guys are still young.
ya i kn tha movie is a shit n its pathetic

if anyone has not seen it pls don see coz itz a waste of tim

😡
thanx for telling i wont waste my time
Originally posted by |{ _ GiL

agree tania .....it was da really crap.....n Tanisha ....u cud see her ribs🤢...dat gal cannot act ...she sud learn from her sister

though Uday is funny

yh he is o.k..u cnt jus see tanisha's ribs..u can even see what guys like....
Originally posted by Gossip_Queen81

I dont know what the bigg fuss is about you guys saying its a discusting movie.Well i saw it and i liked it.I dont care if there was kissing or the clothes tanisha was wearing.The kiss was innocnt unlike the emraam hasmi types.I think you guys are still young.

no actually..da kiss woz as if they were gonna rip their faces off each other...they didnt even know how 2 kiss..n it wasnt innocent...plus y r u bringin immy into dis? at least Murder had a point 4 da kiss(coz dat sl*g woz havin an affair wid immy) but in NNN dey didnt even lyk eachother n out of the blue, in da party, they started snoggin...it woz stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!