Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi is sharing Saree's with Gopi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

http://starplus.startv.in/gallery.aspx?sid=30&aid=6416

Isn't this saree Rashi is wearing the same that Gopi wore in the avtar picture I am sporting and the one in my Signature. If it is it's Gopi's unlucky Saree, Cooker Kand same saree, something else major too happened with Gopi was wearing this saree, or now I remember the puja where Rashi did a kalakari made the punditji fall down and hid the Sheera in the vegetables same saree.

So what do you think is Rashi wearing same one?

After she made such a ruckus when she had to wear Gopi's saree's in Switzerland, now she is choosing to put them on. LOL
nafi... other major was ahem's bday...4got that??

Well done Aasha, yes, three times Gopi has worn this saree and she gets in trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi is sharing Saree's with Gopi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi25

LOLLOL Omg you have such a good observation...I would have never noticed it..but ya may be that signifies something...Tongue Rashi will get in trouble while she wears that saree.

nah mate, in Saathiya all the CV's work so that Rashi gets away all the time...lets just have a laugh about it that's all. she will only be caught at the end of the serial.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Good  eye...  Also is the sari that gopi is wear during her bday, is the same sari  that she took her wedding vows back...  Let me know.

The saree Gopi took her vows back is the saree Gopi is wearing today...very good Anj. Thumbs Up

What does it all mean Anj...why did they make the two girls put on those particular sarees, does this mean Gopi is coming full circle? So that Aham accepts her as his wife and possible renewal of their vows. Also what does it mean for Rashi will she become the jinx now, especially with the manjoos subject they have been dealing with over the last few days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

Good observation Nafisa...Big smile

Thanks mate, and thanks for the like too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top