Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

An insider has leaked the following email which was sent internally at HQ and passed to me! :

"We have to do something about the failing ratings of the show! Never in our history have we had such an aversion to one of our broadcast programs, and viewing figures are lower than any viewings in antiquity. We must get a new Male and Female protagonist before we have a big flop on our hands! This time check to see if they can act, give them a copy of Oliver twist and ask them to say "please sir can I have some more"! If they cant do it then get them to recite the alphabet backwards! That always works!

Edited by Angelbud - 09 September 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazdent4ukrazzy4ArHiAshima_MishalMehek25J.LO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News! Fun Show Topic!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Im as shocked as you are guys about all this! Oh dear is this the end of DABH! Its only been on a week and theirs already talk of it being cancelled?

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12ssweety007vaishali.....ll-Bliss-llJ.LOsirjeeChillMaarYaartanthya

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for making my day , so far i felt Uttaran forum is comedy circus , but this forum is no less ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzoNimmi.niviib2011ssweety007ll-Bliss-llapknfjholJ.LOgarima22sirjeetanthya

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL no words

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007J.LOtanthya

devilish_angel

IF-Rockerz

devilish_angel

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
ROFL

gosh...i thought that comedy circus forum wud be fun but this is better than comedy circus thanks to the maker for this post and showing they don't have anything else to doROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.x. Simran .x.ssweety007sarasingh86J.LO

Robie23p

Robie23p

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hey, dear topic maker...!! What ur aim is ?? U religiously follow each and every episode and then come with some perturbing, fake and offensive articles...!! To give it a negative publicity... U can go to any extent... But this is not gonna help coz this forum is only for DABH fans...! I also loved the previous show, but this show is also too gud... And plz for god's sake, stop offending us with ur disturbing articles. Don't like the show... then don't watch it...SIMPLE...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafaJ.LOfatssrilanka

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
LOL    LOL               LOL And that insider is U!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3b2011ssweety007.x. Simran .x.sarasingh86J.LOsirjeeChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.