Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Has Ahem worked it out?

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The precap shows Ahem telling Gopi not to question him and to do as he says, then he takes her out. I am thinking that maybe he has worked out that what Gopi has been told about her parent's death is wrong.

Last week he was watching Gopi when she was about to tell Kokila it was her birthday. At this point she was happy and smiling. There didn't seem to be anything wrong. Then after a while when she came down to make the shera and then in the bedroom she was upset.

Maybe when he follows Gopi to her room he questions her about her parents death and maybe Rashi's name comes up. I think Ahem has seen the way that Gopi is treated by Urmi. So without telling anyone he has decided to take Gopi to see her Mamma so that she can get the truth from him.

I think this would be so sweet of him, at the end of the day they are his in-laws. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nono only for that if like that after saw mamma they should celebrate            hana?
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This would be nice if it happens like this, because then once again Urshi's kalakari of stopping Gopi from revealing the whole thing would have failed already, because Ahem and Gopi already know the truth.

In the SBS segment Ahem's expression was worth watching when he noticed those cartoon characters so it will be funny to his face when he realizes its Urmila and Rashi.😆
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think ahem is doing it on the fly...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sandy, if Ahem has worked it out and it pans out this way we will be accelerating in the love zone for Ahem and Gopi. Really looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched repeatedly Thursday episode again and again one part only, when Jigar tells Aham i need the project file, and Aham is about to leave, but before he does, he looks at Urmila to check if it's safe to leave Gopi there, and he looks at Gopi, but it was clear he knows Urmila is ill treating Gopi, Also when Kokila is telling about the food that Gopi is serving Urmila on the sofa (she is squirming because rat is coming out) but Jigar is smiling happily but look at Aham he has not forgotten what happened at Urmila's house when he refused when Gopi was serving the chapatis, he knew what his mum was doing and he was even unhappy about the whole thing (not a bland expression he was wearing, but discomfort, at having to welcome her in their house). I also saw that Aham was observing Gopi about to reveal about  her birthday later on in the sitting room smiling happily, but now she doesn't want to know about celebrations, why the change? I am hoping if they do go out tomorrow he questions Gopi in the car why she changed her mind all of a sudden like.

Sandy, I would be with your thinking completely had the Mahaepisode been scheduled for this weekend Saturday 10/09/11 but we have a few more weeks to that, and because of that, even if he knows he won't raise any issue with Gopi or his mum. 
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I watched repeatedly Thursday episode again and again one part only, when Jigar tells Aham i need the project file, and Aham is about to leave, but before he does, he looks at Urmila to check if it's safe to leave Gopi there, and he looks at Gopi, but it was clear he knows Urmila is ill treating Gopi, Also when Kokila is telling about the food that Gopi is serving Urmila on the sofa (she is squirming because rat is coming out) but Jigar is smiling happily but look at Aham he has not forgotten what happened at Urmila's house when he refused when Gopi was serving the chapatis, he knew what his mum was doing and he was even unhappy about the whole thing (not a bland expression he was wearing, but discomfort, at having to welcome her in their house). I also saw that Aham was observing Gopi about to reveal about  her birthday later on in the sitting room smiling happily, but now she doesn't want to know about celebrations, why the change? I am hoping if they do go out tomorrow he questions Gopi in the car why she changed her mind all of a sudden like.

Sandy, I would be with your thinking completely had the Mahaepisode been scheduled for this weekend Saturday 10/09/11 but we have a few more weeks to that, and because of that, even if he knows he won't raise any issue with Gopi or his mum. 

I too have a feeling that Ahem has been observing Urmi since Raksha Bandhan. That's why I hope he works out that Rashi has told lies to Gopi. Maybe he will figure it out but not say anything just yet.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sandyuk

I too have a feeling that Ahem has been observing Urmi since Raksha Bandhan. That's why I hope he works out that Rashi has told lies to Gopi. Maybe he will figure it out but not say anything just yet.

Yep definitely that day at Urmila's house what Urmila pulled will have repercussions on all her plans, as Aham, Kokila noticed they true colours, Kokila had an inkling and would often point out Rashi's flaws but that gloating they were doing in the bedroom and caught red handed, that's it, Urmila is finished. But Kokila doesn't want to mess the relationship up, I just wonder when Aham is going to loose his cool and snap aloud what he has observed about Urmila pertaining to the relationship with Gopi.

I also think he won't say anything until he catches Rashi and Urmila planning a kalakari, then he will act.