Kunwari ladki...Bin Phere Hum Tere..

Posted: 12 years ago
Dharam or Adharam?...

Radhika is blindfolded by her vachan to Dictator RP..She has commited a biggest Adharma by allowing Barkha to light a Diya..Doesnt she know that Barkha is single?..doesnt she ruining the life of Barkha just to fulfill her Vachan?...She is the one who gave few weeks back some advices to Dev and RP..now why she is confused herself?...

They talk about samaj and society and Dharma...inspite of knowing Dev will never marry Barkha still she is pushing him in a blind well in the name of Dharma and Vachan..What a pathetic story track...

We know all Dev is a kind and understanding..What if it was Rohan or Virat and Barkha is forced as a wife(Kunwari Patni)..will not her life will be ruined...it is already ruined now that society knows she is a future RPtain...What if she is Pregnant?What is she seduces Dev?..Samaj doesnt know the truth...but how many lives will be ruined in the name of Society Vachan and Dharma.

Why RP doesnt had guts to tell the truth? being a RajPurohit and a respected person in so called society...mistakes do happen...his duty is to set the things right, not to make it more complicated by ruining so many lives..This is surely not a Dharma...but Adharma..

Radhika is also following the footsteps of RP..by doing a Adharma of allowing a Kunwari Barkha to light the diya...just in the name of Vachan...and she expects Dev to be a partner in this Adharma...who will marry Barkha now?..even if the truth will be revealed soon...Kaun Karega Vivah Barkha se?..samaj ki nazaron mein woh abh SHAADISHUDHA hai...Wah re yeh Vachan jo doosron ki zindagi barbaad kar de...Adarshwadi Radhika ko yeh Dharam lagta hai...

Who is sacrificing here?..obviously Radhika is Sacrificing Barkha in the name of Dharma...Poor Barkha...Kunwari ladki bina pheron se Shaadishuda ban gayi..

''Bin phere hum tere...''

Well Done CVs by following the Kekta's multi husbands and Wives kind of stories...one man having many wives and gfs and Wife also marrying few times plus also having Bfs...
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

I agree completely. Radhika in her quest to fulfill her vachan is ruining everyone's life and is messing things completely. DDjee complicated things 24 years ago when he decided to marry a married Hari to padma! For protecting his family's honor, DDjee took a wrong step. Instead, being an RP he should have chosen the right stand, however diffcult the outcome may be. He chose to side with the wrong and the safer side. 

Now, further, he is asking Dev to repeat the same mistake for again protecting his family's honor and not to keep the righteousness intact. As an RP, he should have stood up with the right and set an example for the society. 

Radhika is not such a character that she would go against DDjee's words...but she should introspect whether this will make Dev a good RP in front of the Lord? She is asking a married man, her husband, to marry someone else...is she taking the right step? She is ruining Barkha's life too in this mess. What has Barkha done? But she has to suffer because Dev shall nevr love her.
choti bahu seriously needs agood creative team ,in cb1 we were shown all kinds of dharams and same in cb2

i m fed up of this word dharam now. 
Originally posted by barkhaagg

choti bahu seriously needs agood creative team ,in cb1 we were shown all kinds of dharams and same in cb2

i m fed up of this word dharam now. 
Cvs doesnt know  the abcd of Dharma...they have ruined the script...they badly need a good CV team...they are only showing Adharma in the name of Dharma...
This is second time a single girl is entering as a wife in RP family...
Excellent  topic u have chosen...and very good points u have pointed  out i wish one of the script writer read ( now  i guess there r so many willy nilly writers😕 ) and get back to real life...
few months back they were ruining the Dev's character now they r doing the same with Rad's character...i dont know that much  about dharma and adharma...so no comments..but one of my foreigner friend was watching last 2 wks episodes   with me ..finally she asked me today  .."tell me whatever they r showing  i know it is a drama but still want to know is this  urs true culture of ur society or system?" i was like😕...
.But from  my common sense  i just  want to know is there any legal  law in indian judicial system that  a husband or wife with out giving divorce to his or her  1rst husband or wife can  get married for the 2 nd time?or force him or her to get married  for the 2nd or 3rd time? if there is a legal law that without divorce they cant perform a marriage ...then do CVS know about it?
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
you are so right! radhika is being selfish here. She does not think about the future of Barkha or what she will have to go  through for the sacrifice of another. To be honest, Barkha is an innocent bystander who was present wrong place at the wrong time. All she tried to do was help her best friend and now everything has backfired on her self. 

Very bad potrayal of Radhika. As the heroin, we expect her to sacrifice everything. Name fame and gain all insults the society might throw at her. But right now Radhika is sherking away from the truth putting a scapegoat to the front to bear everything. Its not right and it doesnt bond with her character. I expected better from radhika (or the CV's who write her character) and thought she would confront the truth and like a true Rajpurohitain, faced the future bravely along side Dev.

Right now, she's revolving around a base of deciet which a Rajpurohitain should not be doing.

One thing I don't like about Radhika is that she thinks whatever decisions she makes are Kanha's wish .

Originally posted by snepts

One thing I don't like about Radhika is that she thinks whatever decisions she makes are Kanha's wish .

And when she is in a mess..she will complain to Kanha...''Kyun Kanhaa Kyun..'' what a dumb character...
Originally posted by Kinara2

Excellent  topic u have chosen...and very good points u have pointed  out i wish one of the script writer read ( now  i guess there r so many willy nilly writers😕 ) and get back to real life...
few months back they were ruining the Dev's character now they r doing the same with Rad's character...i dont know that much  about dharma and adharma...so no comments..but one of my foreigner friend was watching last 2 wks episodes   with me ..finally she asked me today  .."tell me whatever they r showing  i know it is a drama but still want to know is this  urs true culture of ur society or system?" i was like😕...
.But from  my common sense  i just  want to know is there any legal  law in indian judicial system that  a husband or wife with out giving divorce to his or her  1rst husband or wife can  get married for the 2 nd time?or force him or her to get married  for the 2nd or 3rd time? if there is a legal law that without divorce they cant perform a marriage ...then do CVS know about it?
Thank You Kinara...
Radhika talks and preach about Dharma..does she knows how many Lies she will tell to everyone to hide the truth?...to hide the truth one will tell thousands lies...is this the Dharma of RP and Radhika?...

Yes they are morally, spiritually, legally absolutely Wrong...God knows what kind of Dharma CVs are showing, just to keep away RaDev from each other...and What kind of Raj Purohit family is this?..there are no RP's in India now...they were during Monarchy system...during the Kings were ruling states..now no more..ask any Political Party they will laugh hearing this joke..
Originally posted by sia_lovely

I agree completely. Radhika in her quest to fulfill her vachan is ruining everyone's life and is messing things completely. DDjee complicated things 24 years ago when he decided to marry a married Hari to padma! For protecting his family's honor, DDjee took a wrong step. Instead, being an RP he should have chosen the right stand, however diffcult the outcome may be. He chose to side with the wrong and the safer side. 

Now, further, he is asking Dev to repeat the same mistake for again protecting his family's honor and not to keep the righteousness intact. As an RP, he should have stood up with the right and set an example for the society. 

Radhika is not such a character that she would go against DDjee's words...but she should introspect whether this will make Dev a good RP in front of the Lord? She is asking a married man, her husband, to marry someone else...is she taking the right step? She is ruining Barkha's life too in this mess. What has Barkha done? But she has to suffer because Dev shall nevr love her.
She cannot play with Barkha's life...she is not married and why the hell they are worried about society?..Barkha can tell in public that she lied RaDev that RP had given the consent..they are not to be blamed...and Rohan is back he can tell the people and Mahant that his marriage with Radhika was not completed...there are so many ways to get of the situation but these cvs want to create unnecessary confusions...
RP was a coward person and he was not fit to be a RP...he gave his ego and self respect more priorty thn Dharma...
And what is so big issue OF Radhika that she has given the Vachan to RP...that doesnt mean she has a right to control others or force others to do the wrong thing...She cannot force Barkha to be a dummy wife of Dev...infact she is ruining her life..what if Barkha becomes negative?..and she does same like Vishakha?..who will be responsible?...

Dev is a future RP and he also knows abt Dharma...I think Radhika forgot her situation few weeks back when Rohan was forcing her to marry and she flooded the RP Mansion with her tears..doesnt she care about Barkha that when the truth will be out, who will marry her? and Dev will never accept her as his wife...