India-Forums

Happy Birthday Karan Mehra:10/09/11

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfloweraksharahinanehnehneji_Amina_-Deepali-Armu4evashweta31Madhavi_Dianu2908.x. Simran .x.Rachu_kitkit_mini_00kingini_aardraahsima_Ilma_Kanza04.pari.hiranrockssamrutharidzthebest_deepshi_DEEENCH-Raz-chahaat.-MadRaginiFan--Nasreen-JAYA_09-SnowKid-Adhervika_NiShI__Rasha_sush4frndzmaha_femir4ever-Stutz-Sano88saher_90pree4ruaish_punkRavishingSaRun..Akaisha..Yum_SRpvlaks--Mahi--saru.gMariaa.RD-.Shriya.-Abommishayal1436.Mohabbatein..ayesha._Divya_.DarkParadise..

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Shweta (India) : there are many actors who are smart but karan has differenrt charm in him...he is very different from othere he is too cute and sweet i think noone is better than him...

Preksha (India) : Karan you are a person evry girl would like to have ur honesty ur cuteness ur charam ur personality everything which is needed to be a perfect hubby :)Big smileEmbarrassed

Pahuni (India) : karan is very honest and mind hearted... he looks very handsome he has all the qualities in him a girl should need...

Mariam(UK) : Karan is cute, adorable, humble person any girl will be fida over his smile Day Dreaminghe is perfect in every way

Shriya (India) : karan you are very cutest nd sweetest person in the world Embarrassed your million dollar wali smile if any gall see wid that smile she will surely will fall in love wid you Embarrassed i wish if i could b @ nisha's place! Tongue

Presently seen in Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Karan Mehra is basically a designer by profession. The cute, pampered and sweet guy portrayed by Karan in the serial has captured many hearts in the country and also around the world. The caring, loving and forgiving "Naitik" has become a household name for a good husband. Karan has, in fact, won many awards for his role as this marwadi guy from YRKKH.

Before acting happened to him, he was a fashion designer from National School of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi. He has worked as a designer for four years in his hometown Noida.

But it wasn't all about auditions for Karan when he came to Mumbai. The actor took a detour before he finally faced the cameras. He has assisted directors like Raju Hirani ans Ram Gopal Verma, and has also acted in Love Story 2050.

Karan has done numerous ads for various banks and institutions. His latest ad is the VIP ad - with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor - Hotspot mobile store and 7UP.

Before Karan was selected for Yeh Rishta… he did his acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute. "It was a four month course and it has helped me open my eyes to a wider range of observation. Though I felt the heat while facing the camera, my previous experience helped me a lot", says the actor.

In his real life, he is committed to Nisha Rawal. In fact, exactly 2 years ago, that is on his 27th birthday, he had even proposed her, and gifted her the promise-ring.

Karan and Nisha had even started an acting school "Reel In Real Out" in collaboration with the then couple of Tellyland- Ali Merchant and Sara Khan. Unfortunately, they had to close the school due to some reasons.

--By StutiEmbarrassed

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all the wonderful Siggy Makers for the amazin' creations
-SIGGY CREDITs : starry, paritha, sano, saher, preksha,

Edited by starry.phoenix - 10 September 2011 at 12:21am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyflowerpiyaabhyaksharahinanehnehneji-Deepali-raheeluahsima_Ilma_.pari.kingini_aardraanu2908Madhavi_Dishweta31DEEENCH_deepshi_samruthasush4frndz_Rasha_-SnowKid--Raz-JAYA_09saher_90Sano88-Stutz-Mariaa.RD-.Shriya.---Mahi--Yum_SRpree4ruRavishingSaRun..Akaisha.._Divya_.DarkParadise..

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

stuti_naksh4eva

Happy.Birthday.Karan.Mehra.
Wish U many many many many many happy returns of the day!!!
I may not be by your side...celebrating you Special Day with you...
But i want you to know...That i m thinking of you... Wishing you...A Wonderful Birthday, Dnt worry... these are not my wordsROFL taken from googleLOL But the ones i m writing now are mine haan! You started your journey as a designer... and soon u captured our hearts as naitikDay Dreaming A caring loving husband made entry into my hearts sooo easily... that now... when someone asks me... Stuti... what are u looking for in ur life partner... i reply..."i want a guy who is as caring as naitik and as decent karan mehraDay Dreaming" Oh yup... the first thing that made me love u as karan was ur decency.. i mean i love the the way u love nisha! i mean rarely see such decent people in the industry.. and love u all-the-more for this reason! Now bahut hua bhashanTongue time for some more wishesBig smile May u live a long long life... and may we be able to make many more bday posts for uWink wishing you all the success in your life...! (i really suck at this part...sorryEmbarrassed) I made this small gift for u... hope u like it...

_naksh_

I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes.Make the most out of this special day!!Wishing you the biggest and best birthday ever!! Do enjoy!Big smile

Rachana_naksh_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!!

May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.

"Happiness is the only thing That increases when we share

Hope you share a lot And receive more then a lot

And the days in future make   you shine and successful."

Karan u are so cute and i love ur acting its awesome...Tongueand as naitik u are such a sweet hubby and i like ur honesty towards nisha...Big smileu are so sweet...Embarrassedits very rare to find persons like u...Day Dreaming 

fazeel

Wish u happy Birthday Karan
     Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

the image

shweta31

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KARAN!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DEDICATE ONE POEM TO U ON UR BIRTHDAY i.e.VERY SPECIAL DAY  FOR ALL OF US----

" May each day bring you   Simple pleasures to enjoy,
  Bright hopes for the future   And the happiness of knowing
  How special you are to others   HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

U are the sweetet person and every girl wants someone like u in her life...Day Dreamingbecause u are so cute and lovely...Big smilei feel so nice when i am watching u...Embarrassedu have a wonderful smile and i am crazy for it...TongueWhen serial comes ,on seeing u a smile comes on my face and when my mom see it she says "shweta tu to puri paagal hai" then i used to say "kitna cute hai yeh"...Day Dreaming
Nisha is very lucky that u are going to be his life partner...Tongueu are just like a dreamboy of every girl...Embarrassed  When i talk about ur role naitik i.e. the best husband in the world so loving and caring...Day Dreamingbut i dont like u only as naitik only but i like u as karan also very much...Big smile How can someone so down to earth, so nice,so cute,so handsome,so smart,etc. etc...SmileI should now end otherwise i will write so many pages on u...LOLbecause u are so gud and especial that these lines are very few for u...Day DreamingIn the end i want to say only this-
I will pray that u and nisha always live happily...TongueMay god give u whatever u want in ur life and u will get a wonderful life ahead with lots of success... Tongue

Again i want to wish u a very happy birthday with lots of   love!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Love U Karan A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

heres something i made for u(with the help of someone very special, and  i am writing this kind of post for the first time so little bit nervous) hope u liked it

Deepali88

I'm wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness, And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart, As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me, More than you can know.
 Many many happy returns of the day,Karan.I wish u all the best 4 everything u do.I wish this b'day is the most spl.one 4 u and i wish 2 see u in many many more beautiful roles like Natik,Here r ur gifts:

mini_00

Party Happy birthday KaranParty

Another year has passed in your life, making you wiser and stronger. Let your age, not age your spirits.May god bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday Karan.Enjoy every momment of your precious life.

Nidsubh007

Wishing you the very best on this special day Karan!
Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true.  May your day be filled with love and laughter.Love you Karan!!  Party

anu2908

SmileInsteadSmile of counting candles, Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now, As your birthday nears.

Consider special people Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched
Smileyour life Just by being there.

Think about the memories Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift, So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day!"SmileSmileSmile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARANWinkWinkWink

shriya_naksh

first of all happy birthday karan, may god bless you nd your family..Big smile

here some wishes for you Smile Instead of counting candles, Or tallying the years, Contemplate your blessings now, As your birthday nears. Consider special people Who love you, and who care, And others who've enriched your life Just by being there. Think about the memories Passing years can never mar, Experiences great and small That have made you who you are. Another year is a happy gift, So cut your cake, and say, "Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day!"

hope flowers will blossom your life..

chocolates for you ..

Once a year I get the chance To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say, I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you (name), From the bottom of my heart.

And may your good times multiply, Till they're flying off the chart!

now time to cut the cake Tongue

you are doing your job veryy well nd entertaining us Tonguethanx 4 your love Smile

may this year will be full of happiness nd joyness Big smilemay your all wish come true Big smile

may you have all in your life whatever you want Big smilei wish your nd nisha's life will be full of joy nd healthy Big smileonce again happy birthday karan Hug Hug Hug

aish.raheel

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Birthday Dear  Karan

kingini_aardra

May Your Birthday Be Filled With Lots Of Love,Joy And Happiness! And May All Your Dreams
And Wishes Come True! Have A Happy Birthday

Edited by starry.phoenix - 09 September 2011 at 8:15am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharahina-Deepali-Armu4evashweta31ahsima_Ilma_mini_00Madhavi_Dianu2908kingini_aardrasamruthaDEEENCH-Raz-JAYA_09_Rasha__NiShI_-Nasreen--SnowKid--Stutz-saher_90Sano88pree4ruRavishingSaRun..Akaisha..Yum_SR-.Shriya.-saru.gMariaa.RD--Mahi--Abommishayal1436.DarkParadise.._Divya_

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

hAppy bIrThDAY karan Mehra

Well I am gonna sing
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear karan happy birthday to you
May god bless you dear!!!!
Tum jiyo hararoon saal yehi hai meri dua
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you dear Karan
Big smile

Well You have captured all our hearts by playing Thode akadu&ghuse wala lekin bahut caring and bahut bahut loving hubby ka role i.e Naitik SinghaniaBig smile

\

aww these expressions are damm killing and cute...Embarrasseduff teri yeh aada ishpe hai sab fida hayyee!!!Day Dreaming

Ab hum jante sirf reel nahi real life mein abhi bahut loving hai tabhi 10th September 2009 you proposed Nisha RawalEmbarrassedBig smile

Now On behalf Of all Yrkkh members here is card specially made for you

Once Again we wish you Happy birthday :)

Loadz of Love & Hugz
India-Forums/YRKKH Forum

Edited by preksha_naksh - 09 September 2011 at 8:36am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00aksharahina-Deepali-Armu4evashweta31Madhavi_Dianu2908kingini_aardraahsima_Ilma_starry.phoenixDEEENCH-Nasreen--SnowKid-_Rasha_-Stutz-saher_90RavishingSaRun..Akaisha..Mariaa.RD-.Shriya.---Mahi--saru.gYum_SRAbommi.Mohabbatein._Divya_

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Apoorshan

hAPPY birthDaY Karan Hope you have a awesome day

Preksha

Happy Birthday karan you have captured a spl place in my heart as Naitik your work is really commendable so keep doing your best so that we enjoy seeing you :)
Now here is a small gift from my side

With Love&regards
Preksha.Aka.PreeBig smile

Rasha

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day KARAN.I wish all of your's Dream comes true.

Edited by preksha_naksh - 09 September 2011 at 11:12am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharahinaanamika00-Deepali-Armu4evakingini_aardrashweta31Madhavi_Dianu2908ahsima_Ilma_Kanza04starry.phoenixDEEENCH_NiShI_-Nasreen--SnowKid-_Rasha_-Stutz-Sano88saher_90--Mahi--saru.gMariaa.RD..Akaisha..RavishingSaRunYum_SR-.Shriya.-_Divya_

shweta31 Goldie
shweta31
shweta31

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

WISHING U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u are so cute and handsome...Tongueu are so smart and the best actor on the televison...Big smileu are very down to earth person...Day Dreamingand every girl wants someone like u in her life... Embarrassedas naitik and as karan in both way u are the best...Thumbs UpLOVE U A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

"On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!"

SHWETA (very big fan of urs)

Edited by shweta31 - 10 September 2011 at 5:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00aksharahinaahsimakingini_aardrastarry.phoenixDEEENCH-Nasreen--Stutz-Mariaa.RDYum_SRAbommipree4ru_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
HugHappy B'day KaRaNHug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Big smile

Edited by divi4u - 10 September 2011 at 5:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00ahsimashweta31kingini_aardrastarry.phoenixRiyafiveDEEENCH-Stutz--.Shriya.-Mariaa.RD..Akaisha..Yum_SRpree4ru

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Happy BirthDay

romantic birthday messages love Love Birthday Message

happy bday karan!!!!

Edited by i4naksh - 13 September 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardrastarry.phoenix-Stutz-Yum_SRpree4ru_Divya_

Go to top