Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IS LAVANYA IS THE BLACK SHEEP?

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
SO, is there any connection between the police coming and lavanya calling someone in the mobile?? quite interesting to see...what will happen? anyway, if so, she will happily announce this to ASR and by the end of the day, arnav will become so sad for khushi and go to save her...it is a boomarang to La...comments pls.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-TheBlueAngelsun2011Yazzy91areeba_blossom-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Great scenario... hopefully Blah will spill out that she was the real miscreant in this whole situation thinking that ASR would love her even more for this... but would get a tremendous scolding instead.. plus ASR would see another side of her... a lying, and deceitful side!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlueAngelsun2011areeba_blossom

shonu2 Goldie
shonu2
shonu2

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yes, I am very happy too. If La called the police and happily tells ASR that she is the one who got rid of Khushi,  then ASR will definitely go and save Khushi and be very upset with La. Looking forward to some more Rabba Ve scenes!!!

Shilpa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

..Amina.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun2011

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I just hope it's LA.. She's been the one who is trying to let Khushi out from RM. But she got all the more irritated because Khushi's bua and jiji is joining them for the celebration.
I can't believe LA has gone sooo low by doing this. How abusing that could get? A person who tries to teach you manners so that Nani & Anjali Di will get impressed but on top of that you do something which can make your image worst. No brains really!

sun2011

parul-fan Senior Member
parul-fan
parul-fan

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
If it's her she is gonna tell everything to Arnav in a way that's good
but i dnt feel like it's her she may be have planned something to kushi but i feel she is too stupi to think about the police
Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I hope your right! I hope she blabs it out to arnav like she did with the condition between anjali and khushi!! I really want this childish act to be the reason why La walks out or gets thrown out!!

parul-fan

areeba_blossom IF-Rockerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hahaha, poor blah, i feel so sorry for her! her plan for getting khushi out is so gonna backfire on her! 

parul-fan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index