India-Forums

Bhagonwali 200th episode

pressu Goldie
pressu
pressu

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hi everyone
tomorrow i.e., 6th september 2011 tuesday   BHAGONWALI @200
i want to know about your views for bhagonwali serial successfully completing its 200th episodeTongue
congratulationsClap to whole team of bhagonwali serial

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06skamanisweet7863Bonaidivra4Julz06nishersalrijuridhinmaharajchinky801jps01edabellasimran_singh_24-salma-Julie0001irene_csur001OmaRamdass-Priya01

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
omg congrats GUNJHUN!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06sweet7863Bonainishersaljps01-salma-pressusur001OmaRamdass-Priya01

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Great to know that our favourite show has become 200 episodes old since the birth (6th dec 2010).  The show has seen many ups and downs in the process of entertaining us.  But this is the show i feel is full of natural acting and not much exaggerations.  The success has to be attributed not only to the lead pairs; genuine attributions should go to the other actors of the show also.  Especially the MMs, kukkan and now even mahadevi.  Nearing the 200th episode, bhagonwali is now on the 2nd take-off, from where it was slightly dragging (in the july episodes and bit of aug episodes). 

I really wish to congratulate all the actors of the show, without whom this show is unimaginable. 

I would also like to congratulate our bhagonwalians, (forum members) whose discussions and the joint effort taken by our members when there was a rumour of bringing the show to an end.  Who ever initiated the campaign that person has to be remembered now I think.  Also at this juncture i would also like to thanks the members who give us the constant updates, otherwise non-hindi people like me would not get to enjoy this show.

Thanks pressu for opening this topic.  got a chance to express my views of the show.

Hope to see the views of other members also.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06skamaniBonaidivra4nishersalljcruzpressuSruthy.Lazuriajps01-salma-edabellairene_csur001OmaRamdass-Priya01

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Congrats Bhagonwali for reaching the 200th episode mark! ClapClapClap applause applause and what else applause!   We laugh, cried and daydream with this serial so...It's Time to party! Party We already got our treat courtesy of the 03 September maha episode..  should this not be a treat in itself for the milestone, oh well, it won't be too much to ask for another treat... what could it be?  hhhmmm.. RJ pregnancy perhaps or moving in to a brand new home? 

Well,  as I always say, I trust the CVs think tanks so just surprise us.. thanks to the actors, Himmanshoo and Nivedita, the supporting cast for breathing life to the characters as well as its directors and crew for bringing us this fantastic show!

Cheers to each and every BBAT fanatics! Dancing
DancingDancing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06nishersalBonai-salma-edabellairene_cazuriajps01pressuSruthy.Lsur001OmaRamdass-Priya01

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
o wow it has been 200 epis already...congrats to the entire team and cast...love the show and all the actors...great job...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06Bonaiedabella-salma-irene_cpressujps01azuriasur001OmaRamdass-Priya01

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
DancingDancingPartyParty200 episode anniversary!!!

My humble thoughts:

1. BBAT from the beginning has been an original story, not the typical bahu/romance story of other serials. The focus was, and has been, our fate/destiny shape our lives and the people around us. Runjhun's destiny is really the focus of BBAT as per her kundli. Zee has to be credited for recogizing its originality. It's this factor, together with the superb performance of the entire cast that has been endured despite Zee's inadequate promotion at the beginning. I think everyone here at times forget that they are professionals with the very natural performance that they deliver.

2. The presentation of the tracks has been realistic in that the issues/situations were not seen to be given a decisive end. Take Runjhun's dosha for example. It was very realistic that the cv's decided to introduce a negative aspect of her dosha. While Bhagonwali is very possible in astrology everyone's natal chart has both positive and negative aspects. How they treated with it was the same - they had Guddu "help" Runjhun in completing her task. In this way, I think that they have shown that the solution may/may not work. So there is a possibilty that this track may somehow return. And while soem may say that some the tracks dragged, they did flow seamlessly into each other - and for that the cv's deserve credit.

3. Extremely happy and grateful for all the forums that have helped to ensure that our show remain on air - IF/Zeetv FB page/ Himmanshoo and Nivedita's FB page. Extremely grateful to Rasha for her petitions and repeated requested to zee when they first hinted that BBAT was to end.

4. I think that with the way things are progressing we will reach our 1 year anniversary and even beyond - at least that is what i wish. BBAT has become such an integral part of my daily routine it's hard to imagine life after BBAT. But if the CV's run out tracks they can always read the FF on IFLOL - we have some very talented and imaginative BBATians on boardThumbs Up.

Here's to wishing that BBAT reaches its 10 year anniversary - we certainly have a lot more going for us than other zeetv serials.

Edited by nishersal - 05 September 2011 at 11:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06skamaniNimmi.Bonai-salma-Sruthy.Lpressuazuriajps01sur001OmaRamdass-Priya01

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Bhagonwali a show which became a part of my life and I never felt this much attached to any show ...you know i accidently started watching this show and when I came to this forum I was not knowing that through this forum I will get such good buddies...when that buzz (i think u all know i m talking about which one i hate to use that word) had come I cried then I came to know the level of my attachment with the show I am proud to say that I was their as a part of this forum and with the birrliant members here who are always sweet,cooperative,loving,generous and family like.,so my list start

HAIL BBAT
Thanks to my dear forum members who are as sweet as honey...and always there when the show or I needed their help...we have faced a situation when we came to know the unity of this forum and came to know each other in a better way

I not only get friends but a sweet mummy too ...tell how many are there so lucky like me to get two sweet mummies who cares so much for me *sur lifts her collar*

i got many sweet friends who were and i m sure will be with me like they are with me today...I love you my darling friends

himmanshoo ,nivedita ,whole cast and crew did a fab job...nivanshoo never failed to make us love Gunjhun ane the three witches(originally really talented) who with their great acting made us hate the mamis to the core and ofcourse the mamas who made us say these henpecked huscbands..,
thanks to everyone

Hail BBAT
Hail BBAT Forum
Hail Nivanshoo
Hail My dear forum membes

Congrats BBAT and BBATIANS
its just a mile stone their is a long way to go*phew sur wipes her tears ...kitna bolti hoon mai*

A BiG hUg To AlL BbAtIaNs Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06nmaharajnishersalljcruzBonai-salma-pressujps01azuria-Ishana-OmaRamdass-Priya01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Happy 200th Anniversay to the entire BBAT team.  Himmanshoo and Nivedita you rock!  All the other supporting actors, you are good.  To the CVs who sometimes make me want to pull my hair out in anticipation and frustratjionLOL, I say wonderful job.  You always have great comebacks.  The ME on 3/09/11 was the icing on the cake for me, I think I have waited for this since March.  So again I say hats off to the entire team ClapClapClap.  I fumbled upon BBAT accidentally and now it is my routine daily relaxer.  The chemistry between G & R is out of this world, I don't think I have seen this sort of chemistry between any of the other indian soaps.  So I say keep up the good work and I hope you all are around for many many more.Party

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

B.kaur06nishersalljcruzBonai-salma-edabellaazuriajps01pressuOmaRamdass-Priya01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index