Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

We are still on Day 5 with Ahem and love.

The last time I said that Ahem was gradually mentally aligning himself to Gopi's emotions and self and asked the question: will he close the distance between them?

Today he not only was in tune with Gopi's emotions and self but he also begun mentally closing the gap between them.

He was beside himself seeing Gopi blindfolded and with her class friends. After some thought he agreed to take her down the stairs. This was his way of saying to her I am here for you, you don't need to run away from me and cry quietly. The male lalala and SNS title song were fitting background music to his thoughts. 

He was shocked beyond belief on hearing her relevation for not celebrating her birthday and realising through a flashback why she reacted before like that. He felt it necessary to go after her.

Today Ahem could feel the pain, misery, hurt and how unloved Gopi was feeling. It did not sit well with him and affected him inside to a point of hurting his heart.

He has come through an incredible journey over these five days.

Do you agree or disagree with these points? Why?

Remember day 5 is not over yet.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1avi_12shaybabiiex3pallavisarkarLoveLiveDancemadhu_sridhar-neela-rsk16angelirebellisandyukkaka.lgOrientalDancertaniks-tellyaddict-ll-Shilpa-llani_grANJ4princessunara.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: Day 5 Part 3" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I saw that discomfit when she was blindfolded, these kids are going to hurt my wife, and even when she was telling her story apparently he cried a little, I was crying so didn't notice...but I'm super happy it's all out in the open now.  

I agree his come a very long way, he man of stone has a heart after all, Mr insensitive, after all the hurt done to Gopi at his hands, get out of here (his favourite catchphrase on seeing her in any room), remember his birthday his thought, good she is not here, I want Mom's face to be the first one I see today...LOL, what a turn around Swasthi, is all I can say. Gopi's definitely wormed her way into his heart. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 05 September 2011 at 10:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1-neela-sandyukkaka.lgswasthitaniksani_gr

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I hope day 5 last all this week...  So far I am loveing it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1shaybabiiex3-neela-angelirebellisandyukswasthiS696_sehruani_grll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you Swasthi. We are making progress in leaps and bounds. And he is not yet finished, he is to take her out tomorrow, what will it be? We don't know yet, but I am sure it will be another positive step towards him falling for her, but today's realization of her pain and hurt was a huge step I am sure.

At the end of 10 days he may not declare his love for her, but at the end of 10 days he will have definitely fallen for her, most especially if Urshi keep revealing their deeds in this manner. I don't think he believed Urmi's explanation for one second, just like Koki.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-kaka.lgangelirebellisandyukswasthi

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukswasthill-Shilpa-ll

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

wow...this 5 days is not over yet but there are many things happened between Gohem. I agree with u all that he is definitely fall for her in 10 days. But maybe he is so shy to revealTongue

I know as the days are going and these episodes, I'm feeling this just might happen, but like you, I think his a reserved character, he won't declare after 10 days, but he will definitely be in love.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukkaka.lgswasthi

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
back from college and this what i hear
Gopi going out with aham precap
woah
i am fainting

pinch me would u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukswasthi

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
swasthi i was waiting for your post. yes day 5 is not over. aham has come a long way to feel for gopi. but still i want him to love her like crazy and give a massive heart attack for urshi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukkaka.lgswasthill-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top