Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I always thought that Runjhun's aunts were nasty and the uncles were just wicked. However they have truly sunk to a new low and exceeded all my previous perceptions of them especially the mamas! How could they try to kill their niece?! And am i missing something, but WHY did they try to kill their 'Bhagonwali'? They are the nastiest ppl on Zee! They are solucky Guddu is reformed or else they'd be dead.Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jerzgirlLuvKyuMinedabellanishersalpressuShas3-Shankar--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "These M&M's are not sweet!" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pranganga

pranganga

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

I always thought that Runjhun's aunts were nasty and the uncles were just wicked. However they have truly sunk to a new low and exceeded all my previous perceptions of them especially the mamas! How could they try to kill their niece?! And am i missing something, but WHY did they try to kill their 'Bhagonwali'? They are the nastiest ppl on Zee! They are solucky Guddu is reformed or else they'd be dead.Angry

It is said by vishnu in that burning scene, that if the bhagonwali's bhagh is not for them, then it won't be for anyone.  that is why they are trying to kill her also along with the house.  Just watch the maha episode at the point when vishnu tries to jump into the house.  there he says this dialouge.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3orianthipressunishersalShas3-Priya01

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
wow they are CRAZY! If i were Guddu i would kill them! They were saved by God.

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Someone send them to a mental asylum please!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Guddu's reaction showed just how much he had changed too

-Priya01

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
They are damn lucky he changed old Guddu would have skinned them right there and then. I wish the worst for them. 

-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
They are evils in flesh and blood.  They are lucky that Runjhun's bhaag has changed Guddu into a better and more responsible person else the Dabbang Guddu Shukla would have make they life worst than hell.

Edited by pri01 - 06 September 2011 at 10:46am

edabella

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I love the title!
So creative

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.