Back to my arm...will update very soon...:)

soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys...here goes my new os... hope u will lik it...

Maan singh khurana...the name is enough for people...

he..is the owner of leading busnes empire Khurana constrctn..hard work and professional life...is everything for him...he cant see anything esle...

anything...even his wife...geet..comes in this 'anything' count...

he is married..over 6 mnths nw..but the marriage dsnt changed him a bit..he is th same as he ws...workholic,imotnles prsn...

their mrrge ws an arnged 1...his dadima nd geet's parnts wr old frnds..so they tied thm tgethr...bt to him..it means nthng...he did it jst for dadima's sake...he also thught as she is a vilge grl..she wont intrfre in his lif.

..on thir 1st ni8..maan made it clr to her that...she mens nthng to him..4 him..hs wrk is evrythng...so..dnt xpct anythng 4m him...nd she agres silntly..

she nvr cmplins..about nythng...jst do as he sys..dsnt intrfar in his life..smtim maan hmslf frgt abt her exsistnce..

bt she nevr ds.

cont below...) Edited by soumimaaneetsou - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the update ..sounds interesting ...
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc..
Really lyk it...
do cont. Soon..
she nevr frgts her duty...of a wife..

she alwys cuks 4 him,made hs cofe,made his cloths redy 4 ofice..thogh he is totly unkwn of it...

1 day...maan ws getng redy 4 ofice,sudnly dadima cm..

'beta..aj rat ko aap jaldi a rhe h na?'she askd..

'kiyu dadi?nd waise bhi muje tour pr jana h..banglore..me 4 din bad aunga...u tk care...'he sd..

'bt beta...ap aisa kaise kr skte h?aj to karwa chot h..geet ne vrat rkha h apke lie...ye uska 1st karwa chot h..or ap hi nhi rhenge uske vrat todne k lie?hm kuch nhi jante...apko rhna pdega...bs..'she sd..

'dadi pr...ok..ap get ko andr bhej dijiye...muje usse kuch bat krni h..'he sd..

'thik h'sayng ths dadi livs..

'jee..apne muje bulaya?'geet comes aftr a whil.

'ha..see get..i made it clr 2 u tht thr is nthng btwn us..so plz..dnt xpct tht i wil b thr 4 u vrat...my metng is mor imprtnt 4 me..do u gt it?'he said angryly...

'jee..pr..'

'kuch nhi suna muje..i told u nt 2 intrfr in my lyf..'he sd..

'jee meri baat to suniye...'

'muje kuch nhi sunna..am levng.'

cont blw..)
sayng ths he leavs...

'meri bat to sunke jate..i knw ap nhi ayenge aj sham ko..apko kam h bahar..me bhi dadi ko wohi smjane wali thi..bt unhone jbrdsti kaha...isme me kya krti?'she sd to hrslf..

she knws..he dsnt care abt hm..she means nthng...he siad it to her upteenth times..still...she has some hope in th crnr of her hrt...stil she belivs smdy..he wil lov her...lik she does.

yes she lvs him..when she 1st met him..she found her prnc chrming in him..she is a smpl vilg grl..had smal dreams..lik al grls has...of havng hr own family..a loving hsbnd..nthng else...bt wt she got?.

bt she lves hm..nd hs faith on her babaji...he wil listn to her surely...

her chain of thght broke by dadi's voice..she went 2 atnd the puja weeping hr tears...

aftr sm days..

maan ws wrkng in hs ofic..he ws ttly engrsed in a meting..sdnly hrd a knock on the door...

'cme in..'he sd..

he sw geet is cming in..wit a tifin can in her hand..

'geet...wts ths?wy did u cm in betwen ths imprtnt meting for ur useles prps?
cont belw..)
he was definitely angry at him...for dstrbng him...

'geet...who gime you permissoin to enter in betwen an imprtnt meeting?...call the receptinst..."he said...

,jee woh...reception me unhone muje bataya tha..mene hi...woh aapne aaj brekfast nhi kia na ghar pr...or lunch bhi nhi kia...to...'she said weekly...

'so?so u came here with your tiffin?rite?for god sake geet stop this...'

each and every member presnt their were looking at them...geet felt very embarassed in front of them...

'suniye...yaha sabke samne...yun...'she said soflty to him..

maan also understnd the situatn...he didnt wants to creat a scene in front of his staffs and business partners...

'hmm...ok...go to my cabin...am coming...'he said...

after some time maan went to his cabin and find geet is sitting there and turing pages of a file...

'geet...what r you doing?..."he shouts...

his voice scared her...and she drops the file in a hurry...

it made maan more angry and annoyed at him...

'how dare you touching my file?...do you how much important it is for me?...its not ur household chores..understnd?..."he said...

"jee woh...am..am sorry wo galti se...fir gaya.."she managed to say...

'leave it...i dnt want to waste my ti,e in talking to you...i just want to make something clear...
see...geet...i am not intrstd in you...not ay all...you always annoyes me,...since u have come...with ur clumsy ness...ur talking...with evarything...

see geet...am just toleratng you for dadima...so plz...leave here and mind your own business...and let me live...

and i dnt want to see you again in my office...undrstnd?..."he finishes his words...

geet silenty nodes...trying very hard to hold back her tears...till now she had a small hope...bt now..even that seems to...

she leaves silently...

'uff..ye ladki...ise dekhte hi pata nhi mera dimag kiyu garam ho jata h...she is good for nnothing...bs dadima k wjay se is gawar ladki ko muje puri zindagi jhelna pdega...'he sighed in frustation...

geet was walking throught the corridor...to exit form the office...suddenly someone calls her from behind...

'hello miss...'

she turns to found a person is standing behind her...smiling...

'hii...am dev...dev rathod...maan ka friend...ur geet rite?...'he said to her...

geet smiled back to him...'yes am geet...nice to meet you...'

'same here...maan didnt told me his wife is so butifull...'he smirks..

geet laughs at him...he seems to be a nice person...polite...unlike maan...she smiles to herself sadly...'maan also didnt told me he has a friend like you...'she said...

'hmm...by the way...wt r u doing now?if nothing imprtnt then would u mind to come with me to the nearby cafeteria?...am sure we wl have a great time...'he said...

geet hesitated...how can she go with him...an unkwn person...though he is maan's friend...

'its perfctly fine if you dont want to come...i just thought...we can gossip about maan...and somthong intrstng...but now it seems...u cant take me as a friend..'he tires to make a grumpy face..

'no no...nothing like that...ok i wil come...now hapi?.."she asked him..

'very hapi...thnks...'saying this dev took her near his car and thay went to the nearby cafeteria...

hi guys...how was it?...

next part wil update soon...

the story will be of 2 parts...

.plz leave ur cments...

.~~~soumi~~~~
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
 continue soon
maansi007 thumbnail
nice start maan ix so harsh on geet poor geet plxxx plxxx update soon 
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soumi so nice stating .but please update soon.
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oops... yaha to scene hi naya h... update soon... its interesting