Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Its a new dawn.  Gunjhun are sleeping, cuddled against each other.  The morning sun is streaming thru' the windows, blinding RJ'eyes.  She wakes up and smiles at the sight of G sleeping peacefully.  She prepares to get up when her mangalsutra gets entangled with Guddu's 'G' locket, disturbing G's sleep as she tries to unentangle the chains. He looks at her with sleepy eyes and smiles lazily at her, pulling her into his arms and making her blush.  They both smile at each other and she gets up, fixes her saree and walks away from the room while he goes back into blissful sleep.

Pandey Niwas

Amma locks V & K's room from outside, and they are standing beside her questioning her actions.  She tells them that this house has been her life, and it legally belongs to her, so she has the right to decide who lives here.  V brings up his law talks saying this is legally wrong, to which she ridicules him and reminds him of his own illegal actions against RJ the previous night.  K is prodding V to do something about it.

Next Amma goes to B & B's room and asks them to step outside, then locks their door too.  Bantu asks her why she is doing this, and where would they go, to which Amma tells him he should've thought about that before forging the house papers.  The four of them plead with her, and ask where do they go now.  Amma  wants them to understand the pain that RJ is going thru'.  Just by losing their room, they are getting so restless, she wonders how they could so ruthlessly burn Gunjhun's house and think of taking the roof off their heads.  She thanks God for saving them.

Amma feels sad thinking they could do this to their own sister's daughter, and says that the kids who could think of poisoning their own mom could stoop to any level.  She says that God may forgive them, but she never will, and that from now on they will have to live in the open like cats and dogs.

K is blaming V for his stupid plan of burning RJ's house, and they get into an argument.  V tries to put the blame on Bantu for having gotten them drunk causing them to take such insane actions, to which Bantu says that he got them drunk so he could find out who forged Amma's signatures on the house papers.  Billo accuses Vishnu saying he is responsible for everything that's happening to them, and both have a heated argument, and K gets in the middle to support her husband.  Both the couples are shouting at the top of their lungs and fighting with each other when Pappu Yadhav enters PN.

Hospital

The doctor is doing a check-up on MD.  She says the fire and smoke had affected the oxygen supply, but since Kukkan brought her to the hospital at the right time, both mother and child are doing fine, and that there is nothing to worry.  She says that MD will be discharged soon.

MD remembers the fire scene, and how she is screaming to her dad to save her, and how K risks his life to save her.  K snaps her out of her thoughts and offers her tea.  She gets emotional and tells K that he is a very nice person, and that she never understood him.  She has always been mean to him, but today she realises her mistakes and asks him for forgiveness.  K assures her that he has never taken anything to heart, and not to worry about anything.

She goes on to say that it all happened bcos of her parents.  She tells him the real reason for her coming to live with Gunjhun.  It was all her mom's evil plan to have MD come over and live at their place and create a rift between them.  She even asked MD to behave nicely with K so that they could take advantage of his money.  K tells her not to worry, and that such things do happen in every household.  She appreciates him for having such a large heart.  She says she will be careful from now on, and will never trust  her parents, as they are very bad people who can never wish well for anyone.  Mittho and Rajju are at the door listening to all this.  Mittho asks for forgiveness with MD.  MD says all her acts seems false and pretentious to her now, and that she cannot trust her anymore.  A heartbroken Mittho pleads with her to believe her, but MD wants to hear nothing today.

She says inspite of knowing that their own flesh and blood is living under that roof, they burnt the house down for their own selfish reasons, and didn't even come to save her when she was crying for her life.  she says if K hadn't saved her from the fire, she wouldv'e been dead today. She asks them to leave her alone, and says that she is happy with her husband.

Pandey Niwas

Pappu Yadhav enters PN and calls out for Amma.  He tells her he is only doing what her sons are making him do, and asks them all to vacate the house by the next day.  Amma says she has truth by her side, so she is not afraid of him.  Pappu reminds her that he has paid 20 lakhs for the house and that makes him the owner of PN.  Amma asks him to claim the money from the people who borrowed from him.  He warns her that if they don't pay the money by tomorrow, he will auction the house.  Amma sits on the floor, heartbroken and helpless. She asks for forgiveness from her late husband for not being able to save his property, his house.  Diamond comes in and sits by Amma and tries to console her (long time no see, D!!).

Precap : RJ is looking at the burnt remains of the house and feels sad thinking how their life has changed overnight.

Notes : 

They didn't show the precap scene from yesterday, where the mamis are at Gunjhun's doorstep pleading with her to save PN.  Maybe it will be in tomorrow's episode.

The kids of M & M's are beginning to realise how evil their parents are.

So happy to hear MD giving a piece of her mind to her parents.  She is looking very pretty in her new make-over.

Hardly any Gunjhun scenes today.  It was mostly Pandey Niwas and the hospital room.

Click on the Chaska Meter to Show your Support!

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra

Nivedita Tiwari's Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Facebook Fanpage

Edited by Wafah - 05 September 2011 at 9:49am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ushakiran patelnash_mashxbakulaxjaan1004neeru aroraarchugBsanksarahjcyash1984JashpaD.I.D.forevaashumashutimabahNAVITrenraylatoyank63Kandi_giamtafsusan88aninagskamanident4ukamuralisweet7863bostanianK__SHeenapBonaiphylrgattuLuvKyuMinPrincess3101ljcruzNimmi.nmaharajChatterpotSushmaGillpressuampliphyLoveGuddushunu6nishersaljps01-salma-Julie0001zeezee55irene_crani2007Wafah_SK_gardesvenrsk16ll-Bliss-llprnczCavingInOmaRamdasssheetaldshivani003anna44bee5Infofanslmuset_rajshamil-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - September 05, 2011" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Thank you very much for the very detailed write-up.  Great job!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddupressudhruvie05-Priya01

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thank you!! Great update!!

I'm so happy with today's episode!! Maha-Awesome is finally on the good side (Maha-Finally) Big smile

The opening sequence between Gunjhun was cute. Embarrassed

Let's see what happens with the auctioning of PN.  I wonder if the M&Ms will go to jail and if the police will stop the auctioning?  Pappu Yadav can technically get his 20 lakhs back from the police can't he?

I was really happy to see Diamond back.  The way he supported Amma makes you think that Amma's grandchildren are going to be her support as opposed to her devil children.  It's funny that the CVs showed him coming back with his bags to appease us that they did not forget him, he was just on a trip.  Maybe Babli will come back next... maybe she's in Kalsan?LOL

I am really looking forward to the new Devi and Kukkan scenes now. Big smile  Mahadevi's realization was awesome.  She didn't fall for her mom's tears even though Runjhun would have.  I was so happy when Devi said that she is happy with her husband. YAY!

I wonder if Devi and Kukkan will stay with Gunjhun or move to the room above the mobile center?

Edited by rani2007 - 05 September 2011 at 9:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giSushmaGillpressuLoveGudduazurianishersaldhruvie05-salma-Infofanbee5-Priya01

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks, Dhruvie.  Great update.  Good to see that the story is moving forward.  Mahadevi told to be nice to Kukkan Beta for Mittho's gain and her realization that Kukkan IS nice (we knew that MD!) was good to see.

Will write more comments later in the day...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giSushmaGillpressuazuriaLoveGuddurani2007-salma-dhruvie05bee5-Priya01

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Dhruvie.

Diinamond is back in his green tshirt LOL MD actually said to her parents she is happy with her husband, wow!! With Diamond and MD realizing the kind of people their parents are, will Mitho and Rajjo finally change? Wishful thinking on my part maybe.

It was nice to hear MD's conversation with Kukkan today, her thoughts indicated that she is recognizing the evil that is Mitho and admitting that to Kukkan. MD is making a conscious decision to not be influenced my her parents again and I hope she does not regress in the future. The one thing that bothered me was that MD was only concerned about getting hurt herself. Not once did she feel bad that her parents were trying to kill Runjhun.

Pappu is such a Guddu wannabe, the arms on his waist, the namaste over his head while walking away. Pappu dear, Guddu has a copyright over some of these gestures. LOL

Poor amma, what has she done to deserve all this suffering? It was heartbreaking to see her breakdown like that.Cry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giSushmaGillljcruzJulie0001-salma-dhruvie05rani2007jps01LoveGudduazurianishersalpressu-Priya01

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Dhruvie...

Great episode...Mahadevi has finally seen the light...and Diamond is back..great to see him and support Amma...well done CV...

Cant wait to see how this auction Panday Niwas problem will be resolve...

Kandi_giSushmaGilljps01azuriapressurani2007dhruvie05-salma-Infofan-Priya01

ljcruz

ljcruz

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks dhruvie for the fantabulous update!  ehem.. i still have a hangover with the ME last saturday,, good thing they showed the morning after Gunjhun SR...other than that and MD's realization of kukkan's value, today's episode is just okay..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_giSushmaGillazuriajps01pressu-salma-Julie0001-Priya01

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Thank you!! Great update!!

I'm so happy with today's episode!! Maha-Awesome is finally on the good side (Maha-Finally) Big smile

The opening sequence between Gunjhun was cute. Embarrassed

Let's see what happens with the auctioning of PN.  I wonder if the M&Ms will go to jail and if the police will stop the auctioning?  Pappu Yadav can technically get his 20 lakhs back from the police can't he?

I was really happy to see Diamond back.  The way he supported Amma makes you think that Amma's grandchildren are going to be her support as opposed to her devil children.  It's funny that the CVs showed him coming back with his bags to appease us that they did not forget him, he was just on a trip.  Maybe Babli will come back next... maybe she's in Kalsan?LOL

I am really looking forward to the new Devi and Kukkan scenes now. Big smile  Mahadevi's realization was awesome.  She didn't fall for her mom's tears even though Runjhun would have.  I was so happy when Devi said that she is happy with her husband. YAY!

I wonder if Devi and Kukkan will stay with Gunjhun or move to the room above the mobile center?

Thanks for the write up Dhruvie.

@bold: Probably if the M&M's go and claim it. It would be very hard for Pappu to prove the money is his - maybe if he can produce serial numbers. But his money is illegal money so the police would have confiscated it in a raid. And with the M&M, they are afraid as they know that they committed fraud and can go to jail, so they would not go. MAYBE if Amma decides to go along with the ploy that she knew of the money and that it was misplaced, then perhaps the police may release the money...but more lies.

Glad to see Diamond is supporting is grandmother and I hope that MD's turnaround is a permanent one.

Edited by nishersal - 05 September 2011 at 10:47am

Kandi_giSushmaGillLuvKyuMin-salma-rani2007jps01azuriapressuInfofan-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.