Whacky moments of stars - Kavita

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Whacky moments of the stars

Portfolio pictures can make or break an actors career as it helps them get noticed. Nevertheless, not all of them have the stars in a serious avatar. Check out some wacky and fun portfolio pictures of the stars

By Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Showing 4  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Kavita Kaushik
This picture of Kavita clicked by actor Abhinav Shukla makes an intresting one because it shows two opposite sides to the personality of the actress. On one hand, she is looking sexy in her tiny shorts but at the same time she is playful as she enjoys a game with these kids. The black and white effect adds to the picture.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whacky moments of stars - Kavita" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachi25

prachi25

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Hey...Thanx for sharing..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top