Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#76!!!! - Page 119

Posted: 12 years ago
Kisi ne banaaya agla CC? Mash, start a new CC ma'm!
Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 12 years ago
@Anu: Whenever you are here, I read your review and I am still up for discussing Mausam, how about you? Sorry for the VERY late response :( I am just not getting enough time these days.  I will quote your post in the next CC and share my thoughts.
Maasshhh make the new CC :(

@Xainu: How are you?
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO I love this🀣

🀣 This spoof reminds me of the Rajni jokes me and my friend were making up randomly one day, after reading gazillion Rajni jokes on the net. My friend joked that the missing bit of apple in apple's logo was actually because  Rajni bit off the apple in the logo  πŸ˜†

EDIT:

Ermm okay, so I am talking to myself and it is REALLY weird πŸ˜•

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 12 years ago
KAVYAAA *runs in slow mo to give a squishy HUG*
Has it been AGES or what!!
Hope you are doing well yaar busy busy with work?

Mash banayi gi nayi CC.. Arre itna kasht? Waisay bhi hum loago ka AP kay bina guzara nahi.. Woh hi banaye gi na

Oh btw AP I saw Manasi's performance in Rockstar wala show.. She was SOOO awesome yaar... I mean when she did sing in Gulaal... I knew she would be good .. but she was sooo soo good .. She was looking gorgeous... She is so graceful yaar.. Baqi participants ka mein nay performance dekha nahi.. Just a bit of Vikas Bhalla.. he was okay just his usual kind of singing..πŸ˜† but his family members were all getting pretty emotional... ansoo agaye gana sun kar and allπŸ˜†

And I have been watching KTLK ... and its growing on me too... And got to read your post actually one or two the ones you linked here in the CC... WORD on that Mallika Ashutosh scene that was nicely done.. Surprisingly Rukshaar has softened up the character... And ya comparison tou hota hai but as you said its kind of finding its own identity... MB is obviously good.. Kritika is pretty good too..  Oh and Dr. Irfan ka yehan wala version bhi kuch waisa hi hai... that guy who played Ragnath.. I tou call him John(because of Hip hip hurray).. Woah itna mota ho gaya.. bada bada lagta hai..

And whats with that cook/driver thing... o_O Anyway lol chalo hope to discuss it with you when you are actually here

Mash RP scene bhi ab kya AP akar link post karey tumharey liye ... tum bhi na... Even I saw it online..

Oye btw Maat kay ilawa kya dekh rahi.. Watching Humsafar na?

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

Link to the next one:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1913210

Reposting in case this is lost.

Sorry for gaayabing for a bit...had some things come up.

This was my fav. bit in Thurday's BALH...EPIC I feltπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah the RP scenes were awesome.

Mash, pretty much the entire epi was RP but if you just want to watch the bits I personally thought were the best RP bits, then watch this:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB7neWh5dmY[/YOUTUBE]
Zainu, I'll reply to your post in the new CC.