Poll

I bet tht you guys wish there was a dislike button, who agreed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rerereEdited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
who cares, no one shuld bother with bogus things like this!
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally there is someone else with some respect for the art of acting, clearly Kokila has the guts to speak up when injustices are being made! I'm sure there are others out there that feel cheated by this dreadful excuse for drama! Its like comparing a nice home cooked dinner with a dry piece of bread that was vomited up by a dog! Try and digest that one then! I wouldn't! πŸ˜›

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt undersatnd u guyz...
ds is DABH forum..
so make polls regarding this show only!!!

Angelbud thumbnail
Oh hi prat! mabe you could go elsehwere to look for a partner in life! as from where i'm looking it seems that what your on here for! TUT! sorry but its true! Please let the intelligent people carry on and keep your grandiose opponions to you and your misunderstandings! Ta Ta!πŸ˜‰
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

Oh hi prat! mabe you could go elsehwere to look for a partner in life! as from where i'm looking it seems that what your on here for! TUT! sorry but its true! Please let the intelligent people carry on and keep your grandiose opponions to you and your misunderstandings! Ta Ta!πŸ˜‰

u really mean!u hav not gotten over gulal right?ok ,so be it!then why in the name of god do u bother watching this seriaj?huh?who cares for your idiotic opinions!u have no right to slander other members!u had acting classes with steven spielberg right,then kindly do me a favour and ask him to direct a hindi serial with u in the lead!wat a joke right?like he would even give u a second glance!learn to respect others or just get out of here!
Angelbud thumbnail

Oh dear Monika, it seems you have got yourself all worked up again like you always seem to! I'm sorry for being honest about the dating rituals of the members on here. It seems that's once again your fingers are working double time to get your words out without any spaces!! From where I'm looking it sounds like you're rather attached to a few members on here that or your short term memory has been traumatised from watching DABH! It's about opinions my dear, not just yours! Ta Ta!πŸ˜›

monika_2691 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

<font size="5">Oh dear
Monika, it seems you have got yourself all worked up again like you always seem
to! I'm sorry for being honest about the dating rituals of the members on here.
It seems that's once again your fingers are working double time to get your
words out without any spaces!! From where I'm looking it sounds like you're rather
attached to a few members on here that or your short term memory has been
traumatised from watching DABH! It's about opinions my dear, not just yours! Ta
Ta!πŸ˜›</font>

Its not about being attached or not!Its about basic human values like courtesy,decency,honesty which going by the ridiculous posts you make you so seem to lack in!can i give u an example?in one post you mentioned that you had apparently heard that the lead actress had undergone a plastic surgery and in another post you mentioned that she is in dire need of a plastic surgery and in another post that this show is being withdrawn and gulaal being brought back!well,there goes your honesty down the drain!
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monika_2691

u really mean!u hav not gotten over gulal right?ok ,so be it!then why in the name of god do u bother watching this seriaj?huh?who cares for your idiotic opinions!u have no right to slander other members!u had acting classes with steven spielberg right,then kindly do me a favour and ask him to direct a hindi serial with u in the lead!wat a joke right?like he would even give u a second glance!learn to respect others or just get out of here!

chill monika..there type of ppl will never change...n these r nt real..tehse r fake profiles..😑 m sick of dese ppl..if u dnt lyk d show dn stay away...bt dnt bash d show n actors😑
monika_2691 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratsy

chill monika..there type of ppl will never change...n these r nt real..tehse r fake profiles..😑 m sick of dese ppl..if u dnt lyk d show dn stay away...bt dnt bash d show n actors😑

Yeah Prats,i should not get myself worked up and loose my cool!hope the mods take notice!anyway thanks 😊