Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

erreer

Poll Question: I bet tht you guys wish there was a dislike button, who agreed?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [75.00%]
1 [12.50%]
1 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
rerere

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 September 2011 at 12:45pm

Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
who cares, no one shuld bother with bogus things like this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelbud

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Finally there is someone else with some respect for the art of acting, clearly Kokila has the guts to speak up when injustices are being made! I'm sure there are others out there that feel cheated by this dreadful excuse for drama! Its like comparing a nice home cooked dinner with a dry piece of bread that was vomited up by a dog! Try and digest that one then! I wouldn't! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kokila11

Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
va kya baat hai
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i dnt undersatnd u guyz...
ds is DABH forum..
so make polls regarding this show only!!!

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Oh hi prat! mabe you could go elsehwere to look for a partner in life! as from where i'm looking it seems that what your on here for! TUT! sorry but its true! Please let the intelligent people carry on and keep your grandiose opponions to you and your misunderstandings! Ta Ta!Wink
monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Oh hi prat! mabe you could go elsehwere to look for a partner in life! as from where i'm looking it seems that what your on here for! TUT! sorry but its true! Please let the intelligent people carry on and keep your grandiose opponions to you and your misunderstandings! Ta Ta!Wink
u really mean!u hav not gotten over gulal right?ok ,so be it!then why in the name of god do u bother watching this seriaj?huh?who cares for your idiotic opinions!u have no right to slander other members!u had acting classes with steven spielberg right,then kindly do me a favour and ask him to direct a hindi serial with u in the lead!wat a joke right?like he would even give u a second glance!learn to respect others or just get out of here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3AR_ArShi

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Oh dear Monika, it seems you have got yourself all worked up again like you always seem to! I'm sorry for being honest about the dating rituals of the members on here. It seems that's once again your fingers are working double time to get your words out without any spaces!! From where I'm looking it sounds like you're rather attached to a few members on here that or your short term memory has been traumatised from watching DABH! It's about opinions my dear, not just yours! Ta Ta!Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index