Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hey guys... Kashish here. If you havent seen me on the other forums giving analysis after analysis on everything then hello..Im kashish and I love watching serials and give heaps of insights because in my view, although they are fiction, the way we react shows what kind of person we are. If we feel somethings wrong then that then shows who we are. . Get me? anyways I just want to warn all those reading that this will be a fairly long post so get your popcorn and be ready to read or leave if you cant handle it.. haahahaLOL.. oh and also this is all my POV soo take no offense and I really dont want to argue. Anyways I wasnt really waiting for this show after the first promos. You know the dream of a girl and all..it just sounded like Sasural Simar Ka and Pratigya wrapped together with a bunch of other stuff .. Anyways but when I saw the actual promos curiousity gnawed me and I watched the making and since then I am hooked. I just hope that the CVs take this the right way because I just love love stories that start after marriage.. Right lets start

The first thing that I  want to start of with is the names. One thing that I have noticed over the many serials is that the name of the characters play integral roles in determining what type of person and what will happen..
Suraj: meaning the sun. someone that shines and gives everyone sunlight. It is seen as the biggest donor in the world (according to Hindu mythology and sanskrit) and will continue to be selfless. Isnt that exactly like suraj. He continues doing everything even when his brother earns just as much or possibly more. He hesitated in getting pendent when his brother got a  gold necklace. He essentially runs the house yet not one selfish thought crosses him.. he continues to donate. Example the laddos to sandhya. Thats our suraj

Sandhya: meaning twilight. The purpose of this name i think is to be opposite of suraj. Theyre opposites. Ofcourse they are.
One's selfless and has blind trust, whereas other is determined and doesnt trust anyone. one is soft spoken and the other is loud as speakers. One obeys authority and one breaks it. One goes by convention and one breaks it. One values family most and the other education/career. One forgets his dreams and fulfills other and one forgets everything but her dreams. They're as opposites as they can get and yet lets not forget opposites attract. They fulfill each others faults.

What interests me more is that the names intertwine. Sandhya has more characteristics of a sun and Suraj has more characteristics of twilight. Sandhya wishes to shine getting all the attention and as bright as she can just like the sun. Meeting her eyes just might blind you . Suraj whereas is cool as twilight. shade and sits in the back giving comfort...
\
Anyways moving on the second thing to attract the viewers was the title song.. Amazing is all I can say.. I have been listening too it all day and I can actually feel it.,So lets move to that..

tu suraj mein saanjh piya ji maare sapno ki tu parvaaz piyaji...

Your the sun, Im twilight..yet you are wings to my dreams

tharo maro milan solage re sathi jaiso..diya aur baathi..

you and me together is like candle and light
mein jo chalo tho sang chalo ji maane piya..more piya...

when walk..walk with me

meri khushiyon mein yu rang baroje piya..more piya

fill the colours into my happiness
tumne jo dekhe..sapne suhane...

the dreams you dreamt so beutiful

un sapnon ko...apna banane...

I will adopt your dreams

tu dhadakan..mein jaan piyaji mare

if your heartbeats then Im life
hoton ke...tu musukaan piya..

ur the smile to my lips

we are like candle and light

tum jo sang ho lage re mujhko sara jaha..apna mujhe

if your with me then the whole world feels like mine

milke chalenge  he yeh kasam jho saath tera mujhko mile

we will walk together..promise if you walk with me

raahon se kaante hum chun lenge..

we will pluck all thorns from our way

dhoop mein chaya banke chalenge...

ill be the shade in the sunlight

jag se nirala hoga saath piyaji maare sapno ki tu parvaaz piya

unique to the world will be our relationship.. you are the wings to my dreams

yes we are like candle and light

The connotation diya aur baathi is also very interesting.. the diya has to burn, go through a lot of hardships for the baati to exist. I think that would be suraj.. One hurts the other yet they are incomplete without eachother ... they cant exist without eachother. Just like how a candle cannot exist without light as that is its purpose and light cannot exist without a candle.

This show really fascinates me. I cannot write much about the story as of yet as it is still quite early. I guess the CVs are just trying to build their message and platform and place how they are going to make the wedding happen and build situations before we actually get into the story. Till then I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please give feedback and how you guys feel about the show. Sorry you had sit through this long post but it was hard to restraint myself. Take care and keep watching and enjoying =)

Edited by kashish_s2 - 05 September 2011 at 5:01am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

naksh_yrkkhneetukskapu80ishupadmaapple64SonarMeyedramagoPKYEK12AR_ArShi**Sonia**mytriJensonMishtib2011.x. Simran .x.ssweety007monika_2691-enchanted-ChillMaarYaartanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashish's Analysis DABH !" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

wow that was great, i never considered that before :)

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Kashish.  The title track is really amazing.  The lyrics are too good.

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
why u waste time on fltu rubish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelbud

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
awesome post!u rock!

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Awesome analysisThumbs UpClap
Please continue and do more posts...willing to read very long postsLOL

b2011

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Was that analysis written for this DABH?  Just that it sounds like the exact plot for another drama a few years back! Oh sorry I forgot that you may be suffering from loss of long term memory! But it's understandable as who would want to remember anything that happens in DABH after all! I don't like remembering my nightmares! Keep up the good work as no one who's anyone is reading it!Shocked

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

Hey guys... Kashish here. If you havent seen me on the other forums giving analysis after analysis on everything then hello..Im kashish and I love watching serials and give heaps of insights because in my view, although they are fiction, the way we react shows what kind of person we are. If we feel somethings wrong then that then shows who we are. . Get me? anyways I just want to warn all those reading that this will be a fairly long post so get your popcorn and be ready to read or leave if you cant handle it.. haahahaLOL.. oh and also this is all my POV soo take no offense and I really dont want to argue. Anyways I wasnt really waiting for this show after the first promos. You know the dream of a girl and all..it just sounded like Sasural Simar Ka and Pratigya wrapped together with a bunch of other stuff .. Anyways but when I saw the actual promos curiousity gnawed me and I watched the making and since then I am hooked. I just hope that the CVs take this the right way because I just love love stories that start after marriage.. Right lets start

The first thing that I  want to start of with is the names. One thing that I have noticed over the many serials is that the name of the characters play integral roles in determining what type of person and what will happen..
Suraj: meaning the sun. someone that shines and gives everyone sunlight. It is seen as the biggest donor in the world (according to Hindu mythology and sanskrit) and will continue to be selfless. Isnt that exactly like suraj. He continues doing everything even when his brother earns just as much or possibly more. He hesitated in getting pendent when his brother got a  gold necklace. He essentially runs the house yet not one selfish thought crosses him.. he continues to donate. Example the laddos to sandhya. Thats our suraj

Sandhya: meaning twilight. The purpose of this name i think is to be opposite of suraj. Theyre opposites. Ofcourse they are.
One's selfless and has blind trust, whereas other is determined and doesnt trust anyone. one is soft spoken and the other is loud as speakers. One obeys authority and one breaks it. One goes by convention and one breaks it. One values family most and the other education/career. One forgets his dreams and fulfills other and one forgets everything but her dreams. They're as opposites as they can get and yet lets not forget opposites attract. They fulfill each others faults.

What interests me more is that the names intertwine. Sandhya has more characteristics of a sun and Suraj has more characteristics of twilight. Sandhya wishes to shine getting all the attention and as bright as she can just like the sun. Meeting her eyes just might blind you . Suraj whereas is cool as twilight. shade and sits in the back giving comfort...
\
Anyways moving on the second thing to attract the viewers was the title song.. Amazing is all I can say.. I have been listening too it all day and I can actually feel it.,So lets move to that..

tu suraj mein saanjh piya ji maare sapno ki tu parvaaz piyaji...

Your the sun, Im twilight..yet you are wings to my dreams

you and me together is like candle and light
mein jo chalo tho sang chalo ji maane piya..more piya...

when walk..walk with me

meri khushiyon mein yu rang baroje piya..more piya

fill the colours into my happiness
tumne jo dekhe..sapne suhane...

the dreams you dreamt so beutiful

un sapnon ko...apna banane...

I will adopt your dreams

tu dhadakan..mein jaan piyaji mare

if your heartbeats then Im life
hoton ke...tu musukaan piya..

ur the smile to my lips

we are like candle and light

tum jo sang ho lage re mujhko sara jaha..apna mujhe

if your with me then the whole world feels like mine

milke chalenge  he yeh kasam jho saath tera mujhko mile

we will walk together..promise if you walk with me

raahon se kaante hum chun lenge..

we will pluck all thorns from our way

dhoop mein chaya banke chalenge...

ill be the shade in the sunlight

jag se nirala hoga saath piyaji maare sapno ki tu parvaaz piya

unique to the world will be our relationship.. you are the wings to my dreams

yes we are like candle and light

The connotation diya aur baathi is also very interesting.. the diya has to burn, go through a lot of hardships for the baati to exist. I think that would be suraj.. One hurts the other yet they are incomplete without eachother ... they cant exist without eachother. Just like how a candle cannot exist without light as that is its purpose and light cannot exist without a candle.

This show really fascinates me. I cannot write much about the story as of yet as it is still quite early. I guess the CVs are just trying to build their message and platform and place how they are going to make the wedding happen and build situations before we actually get into the story. Till then I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please give feedback and how you guys feel about the show. Sorry you had sit through this long post but it was hard to restraint myself. Take care and keep watching and enjoying =)

Heyy Kashish , loved ur analysis...

will respond in detail later !! Smile ..Keep writing !!

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.