Page 9 of 43

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohil1

hey guys can some1 tell me who sung the song "sun mere dil ki zubaan"

and its not a movie song right?

no dear... its not from any movie... its made specially for HHL... sorry i dnt knw the singer Embarrassed

Originally posted by sirani

hi, can anyone tell me if there is any fan fic on raghav and sia, i checked the media gallery but there was no link there so, just wanted to know if there is any?

please reply soon and thanks Smile

urrmm.. a member started to write SIRA ff... but s/he dnt write it anymore i guess... if u want to write u may... but there's no ff on sira till yet Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 9)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Twilighter

Groupbie

Twilighter

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hi can some plz help me get my edited pics in the creation gallery .. i have created a photobucket account and have uploaded my pics but when i tried to put the link in a post for the creation gallery it would only come as text  soo plzz someone help me :)

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twilighter

hi can some plz help me get my edited pics in the creation gallery .. i have created a photobucket account and have uploaded my pics but when i tried to put the link in a post for the creation gallery it would only come as text  soo plzz someone help me :)

right click on the image and click "copy image" then come to creations gallery and paste...

if doesnt work then... copy image URL (chrome) or image link location (firefox) and paste it in creations gallery between this
[IMG ] [/IMG ]

erase the space after G

hope that helps Embarrassed

Twilighter

Groupbie

Twilighter

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Twilighter

right click on the image and click "copy image" then come to creations gallery and paste...

if doesnt work then... copy image URL (chrome) or image link location (firefox) and paste it in creations gallery between this
[IMG ] [/IMG ]

erase the space after G

hope that helps Embarrassed
omg thank you soo much honestly im greatful :D its soo much eaiser now thnx for your help  :D:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

mimz

IF-Dazzler

mimz

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
from where can we find the pics of the whole episode..I have seen the pic gallery and people have posted them...do you guys use "print screen" or they are available on web??

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

from where can we find the pics of the whole episode..I have seen the pic gallery and people have posted them...do you guys use "print screen" or they are available on web??

well episode ki pics... i capture by screen print.. Embarrassed

many of the offscreen pics are taken from web..

if u want to capture pics of a whole episode.. u can download this and then may capture the pics.. by downloading video.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz

Varuni..

Varuni..

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Can anyone giv me d links 2 download d title track and d song yaaron dosti badi... which ws played jz few days back...??????
pleaseee..Smile

mimz

IF-Dazzler

mimz

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thnx masu...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.