Humse Hai Life

Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 43

siadhillon

siadhillon

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
they dont work thats y i m asking for alternate place where i can watch them 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 40)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
did u check the links posted in the post
'Lets revive Humse Hai Life?'

Muskan has posted there...looks like they all work...i dont know but people have seen them through those links...

siadhillon

siadhillon

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
is it a thread in this forum? can u plz provide me the link of this thread asap!!! :) :) i tried locating it but failed... cudnt find it.. :(

Edited by siadhillon - 11 December 2012 at 6:37am

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

siadhillon

siadhillon

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
thanks buddy.. i ll just check Big smile

siadhillon

siadhillon

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hi.. the special episodes or behind d scenes episodes are they still being shown on V on saturdays 7pm??? i missed all.. i didnt know abt them... kindly confirm it plz...

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i dont know if they are showing it now...coz i've not watched much of tv recently especially v, but i dont think they are airing it now.

Yes they had given behind the scene special episodes long back when raghav was there, twice as far as i can remember if u have not seen them u can see them on star playerSmile

but about showing behind scenes now after hhl ended i dont know, i've not heard..but maheen said that she had seen a promo kinda thing on v and that too twice!!! so maybe it is...will check that out and let u know Smile

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
[FLASH WIDTH=26.7HEIGHT=50]http://files.myfrogbag.com/63sn4w/06.%20Bin%20Tere%20Reprise%201.swf[/FLASH]

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.