Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 37)

-Drama_Queen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psycho_angel

since when does vishal care about pooja??and whats this pooloni saluja thing?someone please explain...im out of the loop for a long time,the last episode i saw was when vishal tried somethig funny with pooja at the water park and sia punched the hell outta him,so when did the vishal-pooja development happen?

Vishal has realised his feelings for pooja that he loves her! Smile Vishal tried to humilliate Pooja but Sia came and saved her. The development happened like 4-5 days ago. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran.h

since when does vishal care about pooja??and whats this pooloni saluja thing?someone please explain...im out of the loop for a long time,the last episode i saw was when vishal tried somethig funny with pooja at the water park and sia punched the hell outta him,so when did the vishal-pooja development happen?

Vishal has realised his feelings for pooja that he loves her! Smile Vishal tried to humilliate Pooja but Sia came and saved her. The development happened like 4-5 days ago. Smile 

thanks...could you elaborate lil bit?how did he suddenly realize he loves her?just coz siz defended pooja from his insult?surely there's more to it?
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiran.h

thanks...could you elaborate lil bit?how did he suddenly realize he loves her?just coz siz defended pooja from his insult?surely there's more to it?

he realized that saloni his girlfriend doesnt love him wants attention that she's in a  relationship and he saw Pooja as from another angle as in a beautiful girl and starts admiring her. few days agi  everyone encourages Vishal to tell Saloni on her face that they are no more in a relationship and he does. That is it Tongue
Hope this helped in understanding Vishal feelings for Pooja. Smile          

Aditi_4ver

Aditi_4ver IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
chahat4u IF-Rockerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
can anyone plzzz give me the link of downloaidng 23rd february 2012 episode/??When Raghav spent the whole night wid Sia teaching her history n even gave her candies to eat? I tried from startv.in, bt sm prob is thr..n no video, that is no full video on youtube. odr sites 4m google search say...video no longer avaialble?? or mayb give me d video bymail or smthg?Ouch
SamaaNoor IF-Rockerz
SamaaNoor
SamaaNoor

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Charu u should check desitv forum.

chahat4u

-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Wt happened to coach?????? I noe ankur isnt there, bt wt happened to the charecter??
 dont know he never returned like he disappeared after the international boxing champion.    
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

can anyone plzzz give me the link of downloaidng 23rd february 2012 episode/??When Raghav spent the whole night wid Sia teaching her history n even gave her candies to eat? I tried from startv.in, bt sm prob is thr..n no video, that is no full video on youtube. odr sites 4m google search say...video no longer avaialble?? or mayb give me d video bymail or smthg?Ouch

Humse Hai Life 23 Feb 2012: 
http://www.videoweed.es/file/4gklq30uq0tuy  
Smile 

Edited by kiran.h - 10 November 2012 at 4:40am

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index