Humse Hai Life

Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 43

swatz

swatz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Umm.. I've not watched this show for months now. Can some one please tell me what happened to the Raghav-Sia track, who is Kabir and does he like her as well?! Thanks in advance!

Edited by swatz - 10 September 2012 at 8:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 33)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha811

I never been a viewer of HHL, but my friend used to follow it regularly, till mid-January after which Channel V got removed from her cable network , but now she wants to know the progress in story line and i'm helping her get a brief summary of episodes of past 7 months...PLz can someone help me... A very brief summary about the main events and the new character will do...

Originally posted by swatz

Umm.. I've not watched this show for months now. Can some one please tell me what happened to the Raghav-Sia track, who is Kabir and does he like her as well?! Thanks in advance!

both of u need same reply

raghav and sia confessed their love but then raghav got to know his mom has cancer so he went to USA

n then came a new boy to elite, kabir

himansh kohli who plays raghav, had to quit show cz he is doing film
thats why raghav's role got over 

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ive watched this show on and off-can someone tell me why is sia annoyed with kabir?

SWEEBILLI

IF-Sizzlerz

SWEEBILLI

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Why Varun Kapoor's profile not in the list of popular cast
He is now imp actor in the show
Why his name/profile is not getting displayed even after 4 months?????

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWEEBILLI

Why Varun Kapoor's profile not in the list of popular cast
He is now imp actor in the show
Why his name/profile is not getting displayed even after 4 months?????

get used to it with HHL forum LOL

we got banner after 9 months Stern Smile

this forum is not given much importance Ouch

i guess someone PMed moderators to add varun's name but it hasnt been added still
this is so sad Ouch

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

princessanaya28

Groupbie

princessanaya28

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me episode 1 m jo raghav n dialouges bole the kya mujhe uska koi written update d sakta hai and ya one more thing raghav miss sen ko kya bolta tha ek bar raghav class m late aya tha to us time miss sen use class m nai ane d rahi thi raghav n unse kya bola tha insane like that aisa kuch plz can anyone tell me...

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessanaya28

can anyone tell me episode 1 m jo raghav n dialouges bole the kya mujhe uska koi written update d sakta hai and ya one more thing raghav miss sen ko kya bolta tha ek bar raghav class m late aya tha to us time miss sen use class m nai ane d rahi thi raghav n unse kya bola tha insane like that aisa kuch plz can anyone tell me...

PM sakura_bb

she MIGHT be knowing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_bb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.