Humse Hai Life

Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 43

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hi guys.. I still watch the show. But haven't been able to watch after the parent meeting track. I don't know what's going on right now. Can someone give me a brief overview so I can start watching from Monday regularly? Thanks. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humse Hai Life Query/Help Desk (Page 11)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anuja_me

anuja_me

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
why didn't hhl new  promo was given?? dis tym CryCryCry

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Hi guys.. I still watch the show. But haven't been able to watch after the parent meeting track. I don't know what's going on right now. Can someone give me a brief overview so I can start watching from Monday regularly? Thanks. 

Raghav is angry with sia that she didnt know anything about his parents and was fighting with him. Sia is sorry about that. Sia had a dream of Raghav. Sama told her if u see someone in dream n wakeup like this (like sia did) then that person is ur first love Embarrassed.

Sia and Raghav practiced boxing together..!

thats all for now Smile

Originally posted by anuja_me

why didn't hhl new  promo was given?? dis tym CryCryCry

hhmm.. dnt know whether its shown on channel or not but no one updated here on forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Where. are written updates please?

ddd3

Groupbie

ddd3

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
do you know where is the update for 30 and 31 jan?

skkm

skkm

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hii whats the full form of PDA what raghav nd juno said in todays episode plz if sum1 cud tell me idk

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skkm

hii whats the full form of PDA what raghav nd juno said in todays episode plz if sum1 cud tell me idk

jo samajh me aye samajh lo LOL

n for the ppl talking about written update..!

sorry fellows dnt knw why others aren't writing.. but i will write tonight Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Raghav is angry with sia that she didnt know anything about his parents and was fighting with him. Sia is sorry about that. Sia had a dream of Raghav. Sama told her if u see someone in dream n wakeup like this (like sia did) then that person is ur first love Embarrassed.

Sia and Raghav practiced boxing together..!

thats all for now Smile

Hey thanks! I'll watch it soon but till then, this helped :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.