Posted: 12 years ago
how much trp does hhl gain? Edited by Divya.n.t - 12 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gohil1

hey guys can some1 tell me who sung the song "sun mere dil ki zubaan"

and its not a movie song right?

no dear... its not from any movie... its made specially for HHL... sorry i dnt knw the singer ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sirani

hi, can anyone tell me if there is any fan fic on raghav and sia, i checked the media gallery but there was no link there so, just wanted to know if there is any?

please reply soon and thanks ðŸ˜Š

urrmm.. a member started to write SIRA ff... but s/he dnt write it anymore i guess... if u want to write u may... but there's no ff on sira till yet ðŸ˜›
Twilighter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi can some plz help me get my edited pics in the creation gallery .. i have created a photobucket account and have uploaded my pics but when i tried to put the link in a post for the creation gallery it would only come as text  soo plzz someone help me :)
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilighter

hi can some plz help me get my edited pics in the creation gallery .. i have created a photobucket account and have uploaded my pics but when i tried to put the link in a post for the creation gallery it would only come as text  soo plzz someone help me :)

right click on the image and click "copy image" then come to creations gallery and paste...

if doesnt work then... copy image URL (chrome) or image link location (firefox) and paste it in creations gallery between this
[IMG ] [/IMG ]

erase the space after G

hope that helps ðŸ˜³
Twilighter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

right click on the image and click "copy image" then come to creations gallery and paste...

if doesnt work then... copy image URL (chrome) or image link location (firefox) and paste it in creations gallery between this
[IMG ] [/IMG ]

erase the space after G

hope that helps ðŸ˜³

omg thank you soo much honestly im greatful :D its soo much eaiser now thnx for your help  :D:D
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
from where can we find the pics of the whole episode..I have seen the pic gallery and people have posted them...do you guys use "print screen" or they are available on web??
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimz

from where can we find the pics of the whole episode..I have seen the pic gallery and people have posted them...do you guys use "print screen" or they are available on web??

well episode ki pics... i capture by screen print.. ðŸ˜³

many of the offscreen pics are taken from web..

if u want to capture pics of a whole episode.. u can download this and then may capture the pics.. by downloading video.. ðŸ˜›

Varuni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone giv me d links 2 download d title track and d song yaaron dosti badi... which ws played jz few days back...??????
pleaseee..😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where are the written updates for monday and tuesday (1-23 and 1-24)