Page 1
Page   of 2

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

Awh will miss seeing Shreya every week :(
She was the reason why I even thought about watching XFactor! And she was the one who kept me watching it till the end! :)

Have to say, all the judges were great...actually instead of the contestants..i was paying more attention to Shreya, Sonu, SLB! really! :D So far, The best judges of a reality show!
Aditya was awsome too!! Loved him Tongue

Well all in all...Will really really miss XFactor and the masti! Disapprove
Well now we wait for the release of an Album by Mr. Geet Sagar LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADIOS!! (Page 2)" in X Factor India forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jagavi_Naik

IF-Rockerz

Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

Awh will miss seeing Shreya every week :(
She was the reason why I even thought about watching XFactor! And she was the one who kept me watching it till the end! :)

Have to say, all the judges were great...actually instead of the contestants..i was paying more attention to Shreya, Sonu, SLB! really! :D So far, The best judges of a reality show!
Aditya was awsome too!! Loved him Tongue

Well all in all...Will really really miss XFactor and the masti! Disapprove
Well now we wait for the release of an Album by Mr. Geet Sagar LOL

Hah! no m seriously waiting for it :P

desirayan

desirayan

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Manjeera Ganguly was a contestant in Saregamapa 2005 (which also featured Himani, Debojit, Vineet, Ujjaini and Hemachandra).

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=200124

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.