SillyChillyCG#2[C]Upd9pg126MS/JUN/TVD/SUPERNATURAL - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
very nice update.
thanks for the pm.
Congrats on the new thread!!!!! and very nice update!Edited by .Divya. - 12 years ago
Hey Simi and Dolly! Don't forget to add me in the SillyChilly Buddy List and PM me! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by loving_bird

congratsss on ur galleryyy

was going to this segment ...ur beautiful siggie creator

gorgerousss mayur siggies u had made they r looking fantastic very very prettyyy...awesummm scene choice ...

aww trhanks ssooo much dear ..
 we really are happy u liked it>)
Congratulations fr the New Gallery and lovely creations. I sply loved the Banners
Awwesomee Creeation πŸ‘

~Amira~
congo on u r new gallery
superb stuff...
will use sum stuff
n do pm me... 😳
Edited by ...Mitali... - 12 years ago
Dolly sorry yaar..i m damn busy these as u knw...will try do edit asap

πŸ₯³C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! πŸ₯³

Omffgg..😲😲I feel so damn stupid right now you don't know Dolly..! You opened a new shop and im commenting on the the bloody 12th page..I feel really ashamed..So damn sorry I was really busy this week and so didn't come online and i didn't see the PM you sent me..and as soon as I saw SILLY-CHILLY #2 I was W*F..??? Dolly opened a new shop..?????😲
But don't worry I promise Im never going to be late ever again promise..😳And the conversation you posted on the first page between you and Simmi to change the name of the shop is soo damn adorbale..! You guys are soo cuteee..(:😳 Man i wish there was someone like that for me..Well I do have my sister but she has some exams at the moment soo I miss having company like that..:(
What and update Dolly and Simmi I like I like that one I like that one too..oh no I love that one..Damn it now which one do I keep in my Dabba..SHIT!! Dolly and Simmi you guys are awesome talented siggie makers man and I hope to be like you one fine day..!!!

πŸ€—CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!πŸ€—

And now abt the update..(:😳
MayUr && SaJan
omgg i loved each and every siggie..the text on all of them was adorbale and the scenes brought back old sweet memories..(:
these were my favs:

SaYank:
OMFG..adorable siggies man..these brought such good memories man..i loved them..
Fav one:

Twilight:
Not a big fan of this movie and i only watch it for Taylor..but good work on the siggies and i love the the last sig has a colour version and a b/w version..It looks hot in black and white..! (:

Prison Break:
Don't watch the show YET..but i bet with sooo many siggies from you guys I am going to have to start watching this show..good job on the siggies:)

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES:
Oh man this was my fav section muhahaha i was gasping while seeing this part of the update as the browser loaded each siggie one by one..my mom taught i was choking on something..xDπŸ˜†
The first siggie made me feel like omg season three come already so that i could say the action packed weekends are back again..:P
The three musketeers..Yes thats it thats what this pic of IanPaul&Matt used to remind me of..good siggie i liked it..(:
SteLena siggie was sooo damn adorable man i loved it..😍
BROMANCE:
LOVE THE FIRST SIGGIE..!!!!!!!! Just the scene dialogues and Ian and pauls flawless expressions were enough to make me FAINT**
Hahaha talk abt fainting and the next siggie is abt all the girls fainting..creative text thinking there..good work Dolly.xDπŸ‘
Drunk Damonis always so funny and lost like..(: loved the text on the siggie..xD
Hiii Mr Smouldering..!!!!!!!! Loved tht sig sooo damn hottt..(:😍

Fav one has to be:

Amazing work Dolly and Simmi..<3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the entire update and sorry once again for the awfully late reply jaana..(: Hope you can forgive me..:P