Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Haye Oye ur new shop...πŸ€—
Congoz u both...u deserve awl the best in world !!! Nd ur also one of the oldest creatives I kno on IF...keep it up !! nd progress more and moreee...
Cumin to the update...ufff a new shop treat cudnt have been anythng else than a mjht update...it was a bliss seriously...aseeing all those sigx...thank u so much girly !!!
Nd m so thankful thr is a twilight fanatic here who actually make their sigx...so pheww...loved the 2nd last Edbella one..its gorgeous u kno...xcellent work !!!
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congo song πŸ₯³  long way to go silly girl this is the starting πŸ‘ keep rocking
Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
...omg dollz and simi...amazing update yar...seriously guyz mar dal...itna awesome stuff...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
first of all coming to the mayur stuff..i am in love with the first and last one...kya coloring hai yar...awesome β€οΈ
the sayank and sajan stuff is  very good...
now coming to twilight...i am in love each one yar...simi you did a fab job yar...especially the 2nd last is just superb...😍 β€οΈ πŸ‘
prison break stuff is also amazing...tum logo ki amazing siggs dekh i am also gonna start watching it.. πŸ˜›
and tvd...us ke bare mien kia kahon...each one is awesome...especially the three musketeers one...love it...❀️😍
and the salvatore bros one are just fab...πŸ‘
and yeah the avis are also cute...

phew that was my longest comment ever guyz πŸ˜†...but your update was soo awesome that i had to comment...fab job guyz...⭐️

P.S= congo on your new gall πŸ₯³...the intro of you guyz was hilarious and amazing...love it..πŸ˜›

Edited by Devil_Of_Heaven - 12 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
OMGGG outstanding workkk
specially loved loved loved all MayUrRat onezzz r rockinGGG
keep making tonz n tonz more na sisπŸ€—
-Lina 
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new gallery! 

*thumbs up* on the prison break siggies.. I loved that one which had the the caption 'Dont tear me down, Make my heart a better place'

Loved the Went-Sarah Siggy too.. and ofcourse the TVD stuff was great!

Maham. 
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OOMYYGAWDDD !! 😳 FINALLY HERE 😳

My journey began around 12:30 am when i remembered i needed to comment on Dollu's shop 😳 I had some time left therefore i started commenting on everyone's shoop/galleries .. This is when my journey became all adventurous as i started to look through all the pages of this forum with her user id 😳 After goin through 15 pages i thought "nah they recently updated there's no way their shop can be around this end πŸ˜†" and then i looked for their Silly creations namesd shop 😳 Ok now comes to main bit.. I DID came across this shop with this name but it was opened by Simi whose user id i couldnt remember therefore i thought to myself " Dude they copied Dollu's shop name πŸ˜² πŸ€£" Little did i know it was HER shop only 😳🀣 this is when i remembered her pm which i shd have done 1st πŸ€” However while trying to find Dollu's shop i became all confused as i seem to have deleted my pms by mistake 😳 i thought " can it be anymore better" in my head 😳 all i had from Dollu was the link she send me abt the eggjam thing for SaYank πŸ˜³.. however the light in my head went on and i thought why not check the previous pages πŸ˜ƒ I checked it and WOLAA i found it !! After that i copied the link and pasted on the address bar !! pressed enter button and then i reached to their shop YAYY !! BUT 😳 that shop was finished.. i mean FINISHED :o:o:o??? alreadyy ??:O:O:O without even a single comment from me :(:(:(:(:(:( "Well u derserve it", said the clock in my hand 🀣 and THAT WAS when i REALISED the shop that i accused of chroing Dollu & Simi's shop name was ACTUALLY theirs 😳🀣

Dollu kaise lagi tujhe meri intro 😎🀣 intentionally i wrote it in a geeky and weird way 😎🀣 but i HAD to tell u abt my adventure journey in this forum yarr 😳🀣 Kahaan kahaan nahi doondh maine teri shop ko 😳  I cant believe i went through the same 15 pages like over n over again kabhi looking at the user ids and kabhi the shop name.. abhi tak toh mujhe sab shops ki naam bhi yaad hogaya hai BY GAWD ! 🀣🀣

Anywayss Dollu and Simi once again Congratulations yaar πŸ€— that was fast !! but it just shows how hard u worked for it πŸ˜³  i know i didnt commented even once but i DID went through EVERY update πŸ˜³ and that i kasam se kehraha hoon :) Simi said that she was not good with siggymaking πŸ€” girl u seriously need to check ur eyes yaar πŸ€” i mean they are BEAUTIFUL !! and honestly kahoon toh i couldnt figure out which one is ur and which one is Dollu's siggy without the copyright πŸ˜†  They both are same to same but i DID succeed in finding out some difference in them ;P but u both rock in ur own way HOWEVER together !! u just own this world yarr !! πŸ˜† 

Coming back to ur intro.. dudee i actually thought i was in a bday thread or sth as they normally start like that πŸ˜† but i just LOVEEEDD it !! and that the special thing abt ur shop.. u both are crazy πŸ˜† and the way u have xtra fun in ur shop is just amazingg !! entry hi itni dhamakedaar tha toh i am deadsure ur shop will rock !! koi shak guys 😎 !! 

By the way reading ur intro i had a smile in my face all over πŸ˜³ the way simi was smacking ur back head wa AWESOME dollu πŸ€”πŸ€£ this reminded me off the ponytail wala bacchi 🀣🀣🀣 btw i just loved that part when u went YAYYY when u came out of ur dreamworld 😳🀣 n then sacred place ?? 🀣 that word made me think ki "Oh no i think its a game thread insteadπŸ€”πŸ€£" But ya guys it was TOOO GOODD !! About those HUGE HUGEEE updates on ur 1st page 😳 i think i need a whole day for it 🀣 dudee thoda thoda karke nahi karsakte the kya :| 🀣 the title made me think ki u were gonna post it till like 10th page as it still says PLS DO NOT POST πŸ€£πŸ€£ entertain bhi kiya but shocked bhi kardiya yaar tum dono ne πŸ˜† and OMGG the introduction bit was 🀣🀣 i feel sorry for the ppl who dont know u both and will be reading it πŸ€”πŸ€£ when they will read this they will automatically think u both are crazy πŸ˜† i mean GAGA over the guys in intro aswell ?:O:O:O 🀣 by the way name of the shop is rockingg ONCE AGAIN 😎 but Simi ji i am more slower than Dollu so i didnt quite get the reason behind the name πŸ˜† how was it related to ur hotties πŸ€”?? 

Well abhi k liye itnaa .. aaj pundit ne sirf kuch likhne k liye kahaan as 😳 comment k liye shub mahuraat koi aur din hai 😊🀣🀣

Keep rocking guyss πŸ€— !! The update is SMASHINGG !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

*tu dung tu dungg *

B A L A J I T E L E F I L M S 

Precap: I LOVEE YOUR VIDEO AVISS, DOLLU !!

Now wait for the next episode 🀣
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yulZ

OOMYYGAWDDD !! 😳 FINALLY HERE 😳

My journey began around 12:30 am when i remembered i needed to comment on Dollu's shop 😳 I had some time left therefore i started commenting on everyone's shoop/galleries .. This is when my journey became all adventurous as i started to look through all the pages of this forum with her user id 😳 After goin through 15 pages i thought "nah they recently updated there's no way their shop can be around this end πŸ˜†" and then i looked for their Silly creations namesd shop 😳 Ok now comes to main bit.. I DID came across this shop with this name but it was opened by Simi whose user id i couldnt remember therefore i thought to myself " Dude they copied Dollu's shop name πŸ˜² πŸ€£" Little did i know it was HER shop only 😳🀣 this is when i remembered her pm which i shd have done 1st πŸ€” However while trying to find Dollu's shop i became all confused as i seem to have deleted my pms by mistake 😳 i thought " can it be anymore better" in my head 😳 all i had from Dollu was the link she send me abt the eggjam thing for SaYank πŸ˜³.. however the light in my head went on and i thought why not check the previous pages πŸ˜ƒ I checked it and WOLAA i found it !! After that i copied the link and pasted on the address bar !! pressed enter button and then i reached to their shop YAYY !! BUT 😳 that shop was finished.. i mean FINISHED :o:o:o??? alreadyy ??:O:O:O without even a single comment from me :(:(:(:(:(:( "Well u derserve it", said the clock in my hand 🀣 and THAT WAS when i REALISED the shop that i accused of chroing Dollu & Simi's shop name was ACTUALLY theirs 😳🀣

Dollu kaise lagi tujhe meri intro 😎🀣 intentionally i wrote it in a geeky and weird way 😎🀣 but i HAD to tell u abt my adventure journey in this forum yarr 😳🀣 Kahaan kahaan nahi doondh maine teri shop ko 😳  I cant believe i went through the same 15 pages like over n over again kabhi looking at the user ids and kabhi the shop name.. abhi tak toh mujhe sab shops ki naam bhi yaad hogaya hai BY GAWD ! 🀣🀣

Anywayss Dollu and Simi once again Congratulations yaar πŸ€— that was fast !! but it just shows how hard u worked for it πŸ˜³  i know i didnt commented even once but i DID went through EVERY update πŸ˜³ and that i kasam se kehraha hoon :) Simi said that she was not good with siggymaking πŸ€” girl u seriously need to check ur eyes yaar πŸ€” i mean they are BEAUTIFUL !! and honestly kahoon toh i couldnt figure out which one is ur and which one is Dollu's siggy without the copyright πŸ˜†  They both are same to same but i DID succeed in finding out some difference in them ;P but u both rock in ur own way HOWEVER together !! u just own this world yarr !! πŸ˜† 

Coming back to ur intro.. dudee i actually thought i was in a bday thread or sth as they normally start like that πŸ˜† but i just LOVEEEDD it !! and that the special thing abt ur shop.. u both are crazy πŸ˜† and the way u have xtra fun in ur shop is just amazingg !! entry hi itni dhamakedaar tha toh i am deadsure ur shop will rock !! koi shak guys 😎 !! 

By the way reading ur intro i had a smile in my face all over πŸ˜³ the way simi was smacking ur back head wa AWESOME dollu πŸ€”πŸ€£ this reminded me off the ponytail wala bacchi 🀣🀣🀣 btw i just loved that part when u went YAYYY when u came out of ur dreamworld 😳🀣 n then sacred place ?? 🀣 that word made me think ki "Oh no i think its a game thread insteadπŸ€”πŸ€£" But ya guys it was TOOO GOODD !! About those HUGE HUGEEE updates on ur 1st page 😳 i think i need a whole day for it 🀣 dudee thoda thoda karke nahi karsakte the kya :| 🀣 the title made me think ki u were gonna post it till like 10th page as it still says PLS DO NOT POST πŸ€£πŸ€£ entertain bhi kiya but shocked bhi kardiya yaar tum dono ne πŸ˜† and OMGG the introduction bit was 🀣🀣 i feel sorry for the ppl who dont know u both and will be reading it πŸ€”πŸ€£ when they will read this they will automatically think u both are crazy πŸ˜† i mean GAGA over the guys in intro aswell ?:O:O:O 🀣 by the way name of the shop is rockingg ONCE AGAIN 😎 but Simi ji i am more slower than Dollu so i didnt quite get the reason behind the name πŸ˜† how was it related to ur hotties πŸ€”?? 

Well abhi k liye itnaa .. aaj pundit ne sirf kuch likhne k liye kahaan as 😳 comment k liye shub mahuraat koi aur din hai 😊🀣🀣

Keep rocking guyss πŸ€— !! The update is SMASHINGG !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

*tu dung tu dungg *

B A L A J I T E L E F I L M S 

Precap: I LOVEE YOUR VIDEO AVISS, DOLLU !!

Now wait for the next episode 🀣

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
 rubs eyes..
 am i still sleeping ????😲
 someone pinch me real hard!!!
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

😲
 rubs eyes..
 am i still sleeping ????😲
 someone pinch me real hard!!!

*piches*there u go πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

guess what ? only to say this i logged in 🀣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yulZ

*piches*there u go πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

guess what ? only to say this i logged in 🀣

i am fully awake ,, n read the comment!! u actually worked soo hard to reach the gallery???😲 u could have just checked my posts πŸ˜†
 ahem ahem anyway i know if i had to go through all that !!!. i would have slept half wayπŸ˜†
 and now got to go n take bath .. my beautiful college is waiting for meπŸ€”

but as soon as i get home !! i am gonna write a bigger essay then u didπŸ˜†..thats saying somethingπŸ˜†
 n sid u know simmy doesnt know much abt u !!! damm i cant belive she doesnt know much abt hum sabka bhaiπŸ˜†
 anyway she will now n thats what makes me most happy !!!😎

:)
dollu pollu⭐️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congooo my sillychilly galsss for d 2nd shop.. *hugs*..u both hv really travelled a long journey frm amateurs to perfect sigg makers..am soo happy for both f u.. :) n d openin upd8 ws awesome.. simi i loved ur 1st n last MN siggies d most n dollz u killed me firse wid yet another Mayank siggie.. super loved it..once again congo gals.. :)