Nice concept! continue soon! thanks for the pm dear! 😃
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
THANKS FOR PM PLS UPDATE SOON 
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends,so sorry for too much  late ud...actually hell sick and lack of time are making me unable to ud...but promise now i will ud very fast...

anyways enjoy the first part-----

" gunahon ka devta"

NOTE--- THE INTENSION OF CREATING THIS STORY IS ONLY TO ENTERTAIN  MY READERS. SO PLZ. DON'T MAKE ANY ISSUE OF IT.

COPYRIGHT –THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED @PUNAM….PLZ.DON'T PUBLISH IT ANYWHERE WITHOUT HER PERMISSION.

INTRODUCTION ---THIS STORY IS STARTED AFTER THAT INCIDENT , WHEN ARMAN  SPENT A NIGHT WITH RIDDHIMA IN "DILL MILL GAYYE."

chapter --1

"GUNAHON  KA  DEVTA"

"tumne riddhima ko dhokha diya hai...tumne usey use kiya hai..."

"nahi sidh..maine usse pyar kiya hai...

"isey pyar nahi kahte arman ,isey vasna(sexual desire) kahte hain...tumne kisi aur ki patni ke saath...

"nahi nahi!...riddhima ne ferey jarur tumhare sath liye hain,par wo dill se meri hai...wo meri hai sid...kaho riddhima,ek baar kah do tum meri ho...tum kisi aur ki nahi ho sakti..."  arman pleaded her  in his cry..."arman-riddhima ko koi alag nahi kar sakta ..duniya ki koi bhi taakat nahi...you are mine...tum meri ho…"

"tumne paap kiya hai arman...tumne bahut bara gunah kiya hai...tum bahut barey gunahgaar ho..mera,riddhima ka aur is duniya ka,samaj (society) ka...innocent riddhima ka faida uthaya hai…

"nahi!!..maine koi gunah nahi kiya..."arman screamed  in pain and opened his eyes with a jerk...bi was shaking him..."arman...arman...uth jao,feer se saapna dekha tumne?...

arman got up  ...he was totally sweated!!...he mumbled..."sapna tha,koi nahi hai...riddhima uske paas nahi hai...wo to aaj se 2 (saal)years pahle  usey chorkar chali gayi hai...ab to bas uski yaaden hain!!!...

arman  got up,freashen up and started his bike on the way to hospital.now he lives in a small village,where no one knows about his past..no one questions him what he has done , then why he couldn't  forget about his past? But he knows its  not an easy task..….not easy to forget his past,his life…his basket!!!…

but  now he understood that riddhima would not come in his life…now she is happy with sidh……she must be happy in her own world…where  she  has    an understanding life partner like sidh.and surely  they  must have been moved forward  in their life,but  arman couldn't ….he  can never move even  one step without riddhima…..his life has been  stopped at that point,where riddhima had left him…but why riddhima did not oppose  even   once,when sidh was blaming him? this meant she  was also agreed that arman was wrong…and even when arman left the sanjiwani ,all friends tried to stop him,but not riddhima,not his basket.

A heavy flowing started from arman's eyes….he wanted   to sweep away  all his past memories with his tears….no,he has to forget all these….riddhima had blossomed   in his life like a beautiful dream….a  sweet little dream…now  she went away….but even  she enters   in his dreamland     each and everynight , and will come in his whole life……

………………………………

hope you liked it...plz.do a comment and if u liked, plz.press the like tab...thanks a lot...

punam

ps. plz.ignore my english grammtical and spelling mistake.