Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky_86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg so thats wat u call crazy?...i had no idea..is it geet becoming bad or maan cluless..i dont know..but one thing for sure..u r making me baaad..i read it and always look over my shoulder to check who is behind me..😳but i must say..you have some stell nerve and guts to come up with such a concept for an FF ..and i admire gals like u...👏👏congratulations o the new thread phewww...and abt the story please make maan realsie that there can be no turning back for him to other girls..maybe u should mak maan attend a party thrown by troy where other typical girls throw themselves at maan. and maan being the bad boyy..wants to do it with them too but just as is getting into the mood..somewhere deep down maan has this rude awakening that he is doing sth really wrong..coz its not geeet...how abt that..and loand behold😲 he  hits upon a realisation 😲that he loves her loves geet😲.please consider this option..i will be so happy shappy..i read it all in one go..so im so hormonal or horny i dont know
congrats didi... count me in ur likes... me using mob int ... :(
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...
ohh myy that was yet another sizzling update 😳
angelgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Minblowing 👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Hope Maan realises he is in love with her😳😳😳😳
Waiting for next part continue soon😳😍

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it add me to your pm list
wala66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg so haaawwwt and steamy and sensuousss...hamra tho fainted hogayiii hoo..(amresh puri ishtyle frm koyla)but why is maan not realising that geet si so different frmm all others he screwed up..he should realsie she was a virgin before him despite having a bf..and also make geets mom more strict..if maan does not face separation frm geet and keeps screwing her up wheneever he gets the chance..he isnt gonna get any realisation that geet is the one..the one as troy said...so next update i want maan to be restless like that long unbearable night only this time he cant even get through to her by phone either  thus begins his arduous journey to self realisation..no absence no heart getting fonder..maan quickly and reluctantly needs to admit what he feels for geet is beyond lust...ok it started out as lust but develops into more later on..ok i will stop telling u how to write your own story 😡..dont throw chappals at me..i only wanted to write what i felt ...please use them  should u face any hurdles while typing out the next updates.. Edited by wala66 - 12 years ago
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome hot part *faint*
congrats 4 new thread n pls cont soon :)
nonabebu thumbnail
everyitime i said no words felling so w.t so h..ny sweety  pkls cont soon
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread, the update was hot sizzling romance.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats On The New Thread
Superb Updates
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
Edited by nahtani88 - 12 years ago