Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
awww thats gr8, MKAP is the best ser7ial ever, they dont just focus on their main jodi, but they focus on each n every character, thats what i like about the show, can u guys tell me in which show EACH character has been given importance in every episode???!!!! well i cant name any, sum characters r hardly shown...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03Love-u-allFilza.babithajarrylineMitu_dhakarn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShanthiJi's Reply to me...:) (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Thanks dear for sharing this.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsbabithajMitu_

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Bab StarClapClapgr8 going
i m very happy for you StarClapStar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsbabithaj

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

awww thats gr8, MKAP is the best ser7ial ever, they dont just focus on their main jodi, but they focus on each n every character, thats what i like about the show, can u guys tell me in which show EACH character has been given importance in every episode???!!!! well i cant name any, sum characters r hardly shown...

ageeed...Thumbs Up.in other serial the main lead play the central character.and infact they don't give space to other character  to perform out of fear that it might outshine them.so hats off to the MKAP team for their good team work.no tanturm.no attitutude,even they have the best cast on board.see they don't behave stupidly on interview/award show etc. for just taking cheap publicity.yes,MKAP team is great.. I love them and support them always..Clap.
Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702TheAAcreationsdhakarnMitu_

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by Filza.T

i hope we get a KriYa centered track real soon.

thanks for doing this Babitha DiHug

Filzzziii...Hug missed u sweetheart... cya in LUD... Muahs!!!!

Aww thats really sweet di *hugs and kisses*
I was away due to Eid

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Babitha, I follow your tweets, you are always positive and appreciative of both Pooja Gor and Shantiji   Thumbs UpThumbs Up.

Glad that you got him to respond you!!!!

When he say its going to happen!!!! it happens. Big smile

Thank you so much for sharing this with the forum. StarStarStarStarStar

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

10000000000000% agree ...that's the main plus of MKAP...n that too well etched out deep characters n dialogues Clap ...but we kriya starved hearts r a bit unhappy Cry

Love-u-allTheAAcreationsbabithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top