IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

no comments  Big smile ...don't want to jinx my kriya Embarrassed 
what happend DhanyaConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsdhakarnriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShanthiJi's Reply to me...:) (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by yemi3006

hope it turn out true... thanks 4 trying Babs
D'ohROFLuff sounds u have no hopes chill dear we will have our good times back chill

LOL LOL  what can i say? other than the good friends in this forum, hope is the only thing keeping me here... so i'll believe it when i see it Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.TheAAcreationsbabithajtelstraAnondo.Rdhakarnriyya6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by dhakarn

no comments  Big smile ...don't want to jinx my kriya Embarrassed 
what happend DhanyaConfused

nothing babitha Smile

its just that when this ridiculous SS-G track started i got excited n was happy that finally we will get to see kriya/pratigya niwas...but the CVs , till now haven't given us any clue about it... ...u know when we get happy for something we may say something that could act as a negative factor to the very thing , so just don't want that to happen here Embarrassed that's all 

PS : pratigya niwas or a kriya centric track  maybe around the corner but just don't want to ruin the fun by talking aloud about it Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---TheAAcreationsFilza.babithajtanudrashtiriyya6

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

True...Yemi.. for what he said.. very soon... EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Is it for Kriya Hot scene???Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Hmm babitha sounds he is saying,for both lol chill we will get something see I am expecting,ss will not marry today everyone will b happy with pratigya may b we get a scene today inly hows that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsbabithajEden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

D'ohROFL<font color="#ff0000">uff sounds u have no hopes</font> chill dear we will have our good times back chill

LOLLOL what can i say? other than the good friends in this forum, hope is the only thing keeping me here... so i'll believe it when i see it Tongue

Hmm so u dont,want any heartbrakes beta one has to take risk we will get kriya soon its just s phase willpass soon

---Yemi---TheAAcreationstanudrashtiAnondo.R

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
WoopyyyDancingDancingDay Dreaming...Thanx a ton Babitha di 4 sharing dis wonderful news...u made my dayHug...Dats sweet of Shanti bhushanji2 reply 2 d viewers n get them excitedBig smile

TheAAcreationsAnondo.Rtelstrariyya6

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
thanks babithaj to tell shanti bushan 4 kriya scene...thanks i'm 2 hungry 4 kriya scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsAnondo.R

Krishtigya

Krishtigya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yay! lets just wait and watch got full trust on shanti ji cat wait for kriya in center stage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsAnondo.R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top