Posted: 12 years ago

Di,
thank you so much.
Nw to wait and watch
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i hope we get a KriYa centered track real soon. 

thanks for doing this Babitha Di πŸ€— 

Filzzziii...πŸ€— missed u sweetheart... cya in LUD... Muahs!!!!
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww thats gr8, MKAP is the best ser7ial ever, they dont just focus on their main jodi, but they focus on each n every character, thats what i like about the show, can u guys tell me in which show EACH character has been given importance in every episode???!!!! well i cant name any, sum characters r hardly shown...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks dear for sharing this.. 😊

Mitu_ thumbnail
Bab β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘gr8 going
i m very happy for you β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ 
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

awww thats gr8, MKAP is the best ser7ial ever, they dont just focus on their main jodi, but they focus on each n every character, thats what i like about the show, can u guys tell me in which show EACH character has been given importance in every episode???!!!! well i cant name any, sum characters r hardly shown...

ageeed...πŸ‘πŸΌ.in other serial the main lead play the central character.and infact they don't give space to other character  to perform out of fear that it might outshine them.so hats off to the MKAP team for their good team work.no tanturm.no attitutude,even they have the best cast on board.see they don't behave stupidly on interview/award show etc. for just taking cheap publicity.yes,MKAP team is great.. I love them and support them always..πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: babithaj

Filzzziii...πŸ€— missed u sweetheart... cya in LUD... Muahs!!!!

Aww thats really sweet di *hugs and kisses*
I was away due to Eid
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Babitha, I follow your tweets, you are always positive and appreciative of both Pooja Gor and Shantiji   πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Glad that you got him to respond you!!!!

When he say its going to happen!!!! it happens. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for sharing this with the forum. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Abida0201

10000000000000% agree ...that's the main plus of MKAP...n that too well etched out deep characters n dialogues πŸ‘ ...but we kriya starved hearts r a bit unhappy 😭