WRWMK Queries & Suggestions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 136

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 20 February 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
ur welcome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRWMK Queries & Suggestions (Page 7)" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged
our videos r posted a couple of days later.... Big smile

ddluva131

Groupbie

ddluva131

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
hey guyz,
i have two questions. first, is raj's mom's name sulekha or surekha? second, could some1 plz list the names of the actors in wrwmk w/ the characters they play? thanx!

Huma2

Huma2

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
well answer for first question is: Surekha

second question i only know of the following maybe somone else will be able to do the rest:

Rani - Reena Kapoor

Raj/Prince - Arjun Punjj

Surekha - Shagufta Ali

ddluva131

Groupbie

ddluva131

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanx so much

ddluva131

Groupbie

ddluva131

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz,
i just started watching wrwmk couple of months ago, so i was just wondering a few things about Raj and rani...
1) What was raj + rani's love story? How did they meet, fall in love, family's reactions, and marriage?
2) Why and how was raj's family mean to rani at first (as in his mom and siblings, not aarti), and why and how did they change?
3) on the Feb 24th episode, Aarti apologised to rani for everything and said something about some girl (i think the name was shilpa, but i'm not sure). Who is this girl in the story?
Thanx much if you can answer all this

Edited by ddluva131 - 26 February 2006 at 3:12pm

Huma2

Huma2

Posted: 27 February 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
well...lets see...
answer for question one: no raj and rani had an arranged marriage through rani's dad liking him when he met him...and then the two of them i think only met once or twice for very short times and then they got engaged and married very quickly, becasue ranis dad was very rich but he went bankrupt and had to hurry the wedding so no one would know. On the other hand, raj is from a middle class family.

2. answer to that question is- Raj's mum and older brother got him married to rani for the money they thought cuz she was from a rich family she would bring a hefty dowry and money into the family, but she doesnt bring anything...so they hate her for it and try to split raj and rani...and get them divorce, thats where shilpa comes in...she is aarties cousin who was raj's friend and wanted to marry him, so they call shilpa to woo raj away from rani, so she can marry raj and he would divorce rani...but that doesnt happen as raj realises whats happening, and the differences between raj and rani close and shilpa says sorry realising her mistake and moves out of the scene....and eventually rani through her goodness etc, and honesty wins over the heart of surekha....etc...

hope that helps Big smile

Moh87

Moh87

Posted: 01 March 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
hi guys...
first of all..thank you soo much tania and farzana for updating the vdos!!..but i wz just wondering..i didnt c the video for the 27th . i didnt notice until i uploaded the vdo for the 28th, nd i wz completely lost lol..newayz it not a big deal if u cant..but if some1 can..it would be GREAT! thankss
much luv
moh87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top