Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhav_20 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi...can neone please tell meif the video for 3rd MArch is out or not...thanks
TiNa58 thumbnail
As I had earlier posted, the video of 3rd March has not been uploaded yet by Farzana. Due to her busy schedule, she missed Friday's episode and if she catches the repeat, she'd definitely upload the video. In the meantime, you could read the written update..
bhav_20 thumbnail
hi...cud u pls tell me when wil the videos of 10th march be uploaded..thanks
Srkzangel thumbnail
btw...wht exactly is up wit da whole thing....da time of all da show on sahara one........cuz i was waiting all day on saturday for wrwmk to come......but it didn't come.............and i can't watch it in da weekdays.....so yea.......wht is wrong wit it..........wht is going one........how long is it gonna last like dis............plz can someone plz tell me whts going on....thank you in advance....
TiNa58 thumbnail
I think the timing's all messed up because of the cricket match..

As for the video, Farzana would upload it once she finds time..Please be patient..
Srkzangel thumbnail
o...ok....thanx tina......
o i wasn't worrying at all...i was just wondering...lol.....and btw than farzana!!!!!....
o how long r these cricket matches gonna last??
TiNa58 thumbnail
I have no idea about the cricket series..I think till April (2nd week, probably)..
Srkzangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiNa58

I have no idea about the cricket series..I think till April (2nd week, probably)..

man dat is long.....so does dat mean dat they will stop da drama where it is before da cricket matches??>....or will it still run??....
TiNa58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srkzangel

man dat is long.....so does dat mean dat they will stop da drama where it is before da cricket matches??>....or will it still run??....

It would still run.

Srkzangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiNa58

It would still run.

o..ok...dats gud...

thanx so much tina.....