Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF She's Like The Wind, Chapter 12, p109, 11th Feb (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 124

arampras

arampras

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hey tink what is your name ... My is  Alex

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF She's Like The Wind, Chapter 12, p109, 11th Feb (Page 119)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
is this a gohem ff

tinkerbe11

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hi Tinks, sorry for being late to comment the update.

It was a lovely update as usual, and nothing less is expected from you. Loved the convo between lil panna and Ahem and how Panna asked Ahem to save Gopi from Vedika's house. Another thing I liked is how Rashi turned to positive, and I guess we have to wait and see if she will stay positive through out, or is it just bcoz of her feelings for Jigar. Time will reveal it. I am in love with your Gopi, how she forgives her maami and finds solace in God at the temple. If she was selfish, she would have told Ahem about her problems when he came to meet her in her room and requested him to save her from that hell, but she kept all these hidden from Ahem sothat he won't have to undergo the humiliation when their relationship is revealed. It is so considerate of her. Lastly Ahem, a true hero fighting against all odds just gain his love back to his life. The agony he went through is beautifully portrayed which made me also to undergo the same pain. The last part when Ahem confronted Gopi in Vedika's house is just mind blowing. How Ahem helped Gopi applying the turmeric on her back and reassuring her seemed to me as romance mixed with concern and I know it is a beautiful feeling. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful update and of course thanks for the pm.

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11

IF-Dazzler

tinkerbe11

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Tink ... we are ready for a update...please...

Eeek not yet babe...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tinkerbe11

IF-Dazzler

tinkerbe11

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arampras

Hey tink . I just finish reading you FF ... It was beauiful... love  you ahem...  it is one of the most beautiful stories that I have read anywhere.. 
I also love tinkerbell... My bed is tinerbell green and I have tinkerbell all over my room... I have tinkerbell jewlery too...  My favorite place to go is diseyland and  I have only been to disneyworld 2 time ...  disneyland , Don't think I can count... My auntie goes to school at long beach state. I alway visit her.   please update you  your story, it is beautiful... I have a feeling you should be a write of love stories ... girls just love this stories like the one you are writing...   Please PM me when you have a update.

Thank so much darling.  Awww really she's my fav character from Disney, I think she's soo cute, nice to know we share something in common.  Erm I will update soon hopefully, I'm not sure exactly but I haven't forgotten hun.  Thanks for the idea of writing love stories, but I do find myself limited often when it comes to writing about love, but I do try. Embarrassed

I've also added you babe, and you can expect a pm whenever I update Wink.

tinkerbe11

IF-Dazzler

tinkerbe11

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

is this a gohem ff

Yep, it certainly is babe.  Wink

tinkerbe11

IF-Dazzler

tinkerbe11

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

Hi Tinks, sorry for being late to comment the update.

It was a lovely update as usual, and nothing less is expected from you. Loved the convo between lil panna and Ahem and how Panna asked Ahem to save Gopi from Vedika's house. Another thing I liked is how Rashi turned to positive, and I guess we have to wait and see if she will stay positive through out, or is it just bcoz of her feelings for Jigar. Time will reveal it. I am in love with your Gopi, how she forgives her maami and finds solace in God at the temple. If she was selfish, she would have told Ahem about her problems when he came to meet her in her room and requested him to save her from that hell, but she kept all these hidden from Ahem sothat he won't have to undergo the humiliation when their relationship is revealed. It is so considerate of her. Lastly Ahem, a true hero fighting against all odds just gain his love back to his life. The agony he went through is beautifully portrayed which made me also to undergo the same pain. The last part when Ahem confronted Gopi in Vedika's house is just mind blowing. How Ahem helped Gopi applying the turmeric on her back and reassuring her seemed to me as romance mixed with concern and I know it is a beautiful feeling. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful update and of course thanks for the pm.

Hey Precious,

Thanks so much hun!  I figured a lot of readers would like Rashi's positive attitude but I guess time will tell whether she likes playing the role of a good character or not, and Jigar is definitely a huge part to play in her turning good, I guess it depends on how he reacts to her confession of love. 
Wow now there's a rare comment, so far I've heard everyone say they're in love with Ahem but you take the cake hun, you're liking Gopi for her unselfish ways!  Most of the time people find that quite irritating, but the link has to make sense to the on-screen Gopi too, so that's what I tried to keep in mind when writing about her past, so I'm really glad you pointed out the fact that you liked that side of her.  Ahem is so far the best thing in her life, so it was quite natural for her to hold anything back from him if it could cause him any kind of harm. 
Ahem on the other hand is facing problems of his own, a strange feeling has overpowered his senses with fear of losing her forever if he doesn't find her soon, so that's why he decided to go after her. 
Yes it's definitely a beautiful feeling, and concern from the man you love is the best thing in the world, I totally agree. 
You're welcome for the update and the pm hun, no need to say thanks.  Wink

Tink
x

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OMG TINKS!Shocked

Fantastic,emotional,sad,lovely,amazing,outstanding update girl!Clap

I was crying,literally crying for Gopi,that was just so depressing and Ahem being her humsafar,an absolute pleasure to read tinks,wonderful just wondeerful!!

No tinks, this is NOT ON, Raashi cannot get happiness so soon, no NO she can't get Jigar, no i don't want her to get Jigar, Raashi disgusts me, Ahem should have gone and slapped the selfish girl, Please don't make Raji unite, Raashi needs to be punished severely first! and poor Gopi, what an heart-warming update, wonderful!Tongue

tinkerbe11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top