Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF She's Like The Wind, Chapter 12, p109, 11th Feb (Page 10)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_malu

I am going back to hostel on Tuesday morning. So, I probably won't be able to comment for some time. Cry

I really like the ff, ss and os in this forum. Your story is quite different and I am eagerly awaiting to read what will happen next.

Oh damn, in that case I'll defo update by the end of today.  It's k if u can't comment hun, I understand. 

Yep the ff's on dis forum are fab, gotta admitWink.  Will be back soon, hopefully. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_malu

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

waitin eagerly :)

Lol defo tonight! Embarrassed
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It is long but very interesting, I see what you meant by supernatural influences in the story...the detail of your writing puts us readers right there in the scene...please continue...

Hi, yep I know it's long, like I said I have trouble wid finishing a chapter until I know it's actually over...if dat makes any sense..Embarrassed 
I am so glad that you feel part of the ff itself, it is my aim *speaking shyly* Embarrassed.  Will continue by tonight. 

.Nafisa.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

& thank you for the nice rose.

No prob, I had my emo's out dat time, so added them, but the rose seemed 2 match ur name, so it went well at the time.  Tongue 

.Nafisa.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortuneprincess

nice ff...update  soon.. don't forget to put some rashi-jigar romance too please consider this as a request

HeySmile, thank you and I will update soon enough, so dw.  And consider ur request approvedWink, Rashi and Jigar will have their moments, but not before a little twist, which I hope is accepted by all.  Embarrassed

Queen.Bee

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

hi dr ... i am badra ... 

i dont comment much in the forum ... its totally my fault and partly my brothers'... would love to get to know u  

anyways got to say ... loved ur ff ... 

magnificent ... its quite different from all the other tracks i have read ... a unique track to be exact 

love the 2nd part a lot .. looking forward to see wht would the flute result in  ...

would it result in Aham to experience life according to his different decisions he take  and make him realize wht is the correct path and the correct life partner ... torture him  a bitWink .. as a person will only realize the worth of something when they loose it ... 

oh dr donot worry it is a good thing tht u havent stop ur self from writing .. longer the update better Wink... dont restrain urself pls do elaborate on the issues ..lol 

u do have a wonderful imagination ...

btw this is something i can get addicted to ... i mean reading this ff Wink...

catch u later

-  -badra 

tinkerbe11

tina_1234 IF-Sizzlerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
tick tock..waitinnn

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 143badra

hi dr ... i am badra ... 

Hey hun, u can call me Tink...my more popular name on IFWink

i dont comment much in the forum ... its totally my fault and partly my brothers'... would love to get to know u  

Likewise, and don't worry commenting is totally by choice of the reader, although I wouldn't mind knowing what lurks in my readers' minds. 

anyways got to say ... loved ur ff ... 

Thank u soo much!Big smile

magnificent ... its quite different from all the other tracks i have read ... a unique track to be exact 

Oh hun u r flattering me too much, but I'm not a good writer as many others I've seen here, and other forums.  Embarrassed  But thank u

love the 2nd part a lot .. looking forward to see wht would the flute result in  ...

would it result in Aham to experience life according to his different decisions he take  and make him realize wht is the correct path and the correct life partner ... torture him  a bitWink .. as a person will only realize the worth of something when they loose it ... 

Well this is the part you have to find out in the future chapters.  Oh he'll be tortured don't you worry about that. LOL 

oh dr donot worry it is a good thing tht u havent stop ur self from writing .. longer the update better Wink... dont restrain urself pls do elaborate on the issues ..lol 

Oh trust me u don't wanna ask me for a longer update lol, 'cause I can give u an update too big for ur liking and I ain't even jokin' when I say that loolEmbarrassed

u do have a wonderful imagination ...

Aaah you're making me blush..literally...Blushing

btw this is something i can get addicted to ... i mean reading this ff Wink...

Well I hope u do...Embarrassed Tongue, n ofc I knew u meant the ff LOL
Tongue

catch u later

tc babezWink

-  -badra 

Go to top